CL Vendor Products for 3IS New product details, group buys and more, specifically for 3IS models from CL Vendors

New Product TTI Motorsport ECU re-flash for 3IS 8AR-FTS

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-17, 07:45 PM
TTITony
Former Sponsor

Received 112 Likes on 55 Posts
Smile TTI Motorsport ECU re-flash for 3IS 8AR-FTS

Hello Guys

My name is Tony Chang TTI motorsport engineer of R&D ,I'm so happy to meet everyone here to discuss about Lexus,my english very poor if you do not understand Please forgive us for any inconvenience caused.

TTI Motorsport are proud to announce that after months (18/Nov/2016 ~ 28/Feb/2017) of testing, our Stage 1 ECU upgrade for Lexus 200T(IS/GS/NX) is now available to purchase(via OBD port). Our ECU upgrade for the 8AR-FTS / 2.0T Turbo engine, provided an excellent in horse power gain 28whp and 39NM torque on wheels. It is optimized for various fuel grades found around the world. It is now available in Greater China area. For North America customers, please message us for more information.

TTI Motorsports is proud to announce the following products and pricing list.

Stage 1 - $799.99 ECU tune with tools.

Stage 1 + TCM tune - $999.99 with tools.

Stage 2 - $949.99 ECU tune with tools.

Stage 2 + TCM tune - $1149.99 with tools.

All transactions will be done via Paypal.

The tools are necessary for the reading/writing of the tune into your ECU and can be used to revert to stock as well as for those wanting to upgrade from Stage 1 to Stage 2. For customers not wanting to keep the tools, they can return them to TTI within 7 days of installation and we will refund $200 back to your Paypal account.

All prices are subject to change without prior notice. Please email for current prices and availability of products. We reserve the right to discontinue products as necessary because of quality, durability, price or other reasons. All pricing is in US Dollar for the USA market only

Regarding the downpipe please feel free to contact us

email: ttisuperfast@gmail.com

IS200T Stock dyno test
Stage 1

Last edited by TTITony; 04-10-17 at 08:24 AM. Reason: Price
The following users liked this post:
cbus (03-27-17)
Old 03-29-17, 08:57 PM
Nuke
Lead Lap

Received 138 Likes on 98 Posts

Hey Tony,

Thanks for the great effort put into this I would like to thank the full team that was behind this

I have a question, Does TTI's tune enhance the shifting and the gear response? do you tune the gear too?

Nuke
Old 03-31-17, 09:34 PM
TTITony
Former Sponsor

Smile

Originally Posted by Nuke
Hey Tony,

Thanks for the great effort put into this I would like to thank the full team that was behind this

I have a question, Does TTI's tune enhance the shifting and the gear response? do you tune the gear too?

Nuke
Hi NUKE
We are currently testing the TCU to optimize programming.
Old 04-05-17, 02:43 AM
Nuke
Lead Lap

Hey Tony,

You mentioned that the gains for Stage 1 is gain 28whp and 39NM , what are the gains for Stage 2 with the DP?

Nuke
Old 04-05-17, 03:49 AM
TTITony
Former Sponsor

Hey Tony,

You mentioned that the gains for Stage 1 is gain 28whp and 39NM , what are the gains for Stage 2 with the DP?

Nuke
Hi Nuke
Our stage 2 if you installed our downpipe with vortex design will be gain 10-12whp with tune ,this is the result of the dyno test.
Old 04-05-17, 03:52 AM
Nuke
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by TTITony
Hi Nuke
Our stage 2 if you installed our downpipe with vortex design will be gain 10-12whp with tune ,this is the result of the dyno test.
Great, what about WTQ?
Old 04-05-17, 04:05 AM
TTITony
Former Sponsor

Great, what about WTQ?
Hi Nuke
Sorry I forgot to tell you about torque gain 13-17 Nm then stage 1.
Actually we can make it more tq but we concerned durability and fuel consumption.
Old 04-05-17, 07:53 PM
Nuke
Lead Lap

Hi Nuke
Sorry I forgot to tell you about torque gain 13-17 Nm then stage 1.
Actually we can make it more tq but we concerned durability and fuel consumption.
Great and one more thing as people been asking in other threads about the throttle limitation on 3000-4000 RPM and if your TTi's tune removes it
Old 04-05-17, 10:09 PM
TTITony
Former Sponsor

Great and one more thing as people been asking in other threads about the throttle limitation on 3000-4000 RPM and if your TTi's tune removes it
Hi Nuke
We have long-term test in the recorded throttle opening degree and pedal angle of the two sides for compare.
Basically the stock throttle reaction is slow then pedal ,that is the pedal and the throttle do not move at the same time even 3000-4000 rpm(will be arise every RPM range), We adjust this parameter to synchronize the two sides.
There are something products selling in the market and make you throttle fast ,Finally you can not avoid the reverse correction by stock ECU program as same as like Lambda control.

Sorry my english very poor
I'll do my best to let you know what I mean.
Old 04-05-17, 10:19 PM
Nuke
Lead Lap

Hi Nuke
We have long-term test in the recorded throttle opening degree and pedal angle of the two sides for compare.
Basically the stock throttle reaction is slow then pedal ,that is the pedal and the throttle do not move at the same time even 3000-4000 rpm(will be arise every RPM range), We adjust this parameter to synchronize the two sides.
There are something products selling in the market and make you throttle fast ,Finally you can not avoid the reverse correction by stock ECU program as same as like Lambda control.

Sorry my english very poor
I'll do my best to let you know what I mean.
Thanks Tony, but am not talking about throttle response but rather am talking about Throttle limiting, see the post below by MasonGrey

Originally Posted by MasonGrey
It's not the best proof, but I did post this photo way back from when the alpha tune. It's the most concrete evidence I have of showing the throttle limitation. Notice how the 2nd graph has a bizarre fall-off between 3000 and 4000?
This graph clearly shows that there is a strong throttle limitation between 3000-4000 RPM and we are concerned if your tune is addressing this issue or not

Nuke
Old 04-05-17, 11:39 PM
TTITony
Former Sponsor

Thanks Tony, but am not talking about throttle response but rather am talking about Throttle limiting, see the post below by MasonGrey

This graph clearly shows that there is a strong throttle limitation between 3000-4000 RPM and we are concerned if your tune is addressing this issue or not

Nuke
Hi Nuke
We have been in the test of the stock horsepower has been found this problem, you can look at the dyno graph green circle before and tuned result.
Whether someone else has improved this problem is not important, and now we have improved it.

FYI

Sheddy (04-06-17)
Old 04-05-17, 11:47 PM
Nuke
Lead Lap

Hi Nuke
We have been in the test of the stock horsepower has been found this problem, you can look at the dyno graph green circle before and tuned result.
Whether someone else has improved this problem is not important, and now we have improved it.

FYI

Thanks for clarifying Tony, this answers alot of questions of many people who are curious about TTi's tune.
TTITony (04-05-17)
Old 04-10-17, 08:32 AM
Sheddy
Lexus Champion

Received 409 Likes on 312 Posts

Thanks for the Update!
TTITony (04-12-17)
Old 04-10-17, 10:54 AM
Nuke
Lead Lap

Thanks For the update Tony all great news
TTITony (04-12-17)
Old 04-11-17, 02:34 PM
awynters6
Rookie

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Any numbers up for North America. California unfortunately only has up to 91 oct.

Quick Reply: New Product TTI Motorsport ECU re-flash for 3IS 8AR-FTS