CL Vendor Products for 3IS New product details, group buys and more, specifically for 3IS models from CL Vendors
View Poll Results: Would you like STILLEN to make a Non F-Sport Lip or Splitter
I have a Non F-Sport and would love a Lip/Splitter
60.00%
I have a Non F-Sport and would like a Lip/Splitter but $275-$350 is too expensive.
12.00%
I have a Non F-Sport and would not be interested
0%
I have a F-Sport and think you should show Non F-Sport owners some love.
28.00%
I do not have a 3IS...I'm just here for the comments.
0%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Gathering Interest Non F-Sport Front Lip/Splitter Interest Thread/Poll

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-16, 12:25 PM
STILLEN
Former Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Non F-Sport Front Lip/Splitter Interest Thread/Poll

Hey Everyone!

As most of you are aware, STILLEN manufactures Urethane body parts for a variety of cars. We re-entered the Lexus market a couple years ago and have had some great success.

Recently, we have been getting a number of requests about making a Splitter/Lip for the non F-Sport 3IS. We wanted to put up a poll/interest thread to see what the numbers really looked like. This does not guarantee that we will make a product as molds/development are quite expensive and we must be able to sell a good number for it to be worth the investment.

If you can let us know if you have a Non F-Sport and would be interested in a Lip or Splitter. Most STILLEN Lips and Splitter are around $275-$350.

Thanks!

The STILLEN Splitter for the F-Sport 3IS. (So you guys can see what we have designed already).

Last edited by STILLEN; 05-19-16 at 09:06 AM.
Old 05-16-16, 12:38 PM
KYLESTONES
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would most definitely be interested. I have seen many requests for non f sport lips as well. There is this stigma that the people who modify their cars choose the f sport package over the basic one. This may be mostly true but there are definitely people out their who modify their non f sports (myself included). Some people like features that f sports do not offer, and go that route.
I have the Stillen diffuser and love it. A Stillen front lip to go with it would pair nicely. With all that said, I also understand the R&D that goes into making a new product and if their aren't enough buyers it just doesn't make sense to spend the money. Hopefully there is enough interest as I would love to add a Stillen lip to go with my rear diffuser!
Old 05-16-16, 01:47 PM
MasonGrey
Pole Position

Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts

I would also be interested. I'm local so if you need a car for testing, I'd be happy to lend a hand!
Old 05-16-16, 04:15 PM
Silveon
Rookie

Definitely interested! I'm located in Southern California (Orange County) but often I go back to Northern California (San Jose) for family and work and for sure I'd be interested if you guys need testing done.
Old 05-16-16, 05:42 PM
atomic250
Driver

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

What's the minimum order quanitity you guys need? I really can't wait I hope you guys design a sick looking lip kit. I'm located in the Bay Area if you guys need anything.
Old 05-17-16, 08:49 AM
DAkid
Driver School Candidate

I would be REALLY interested in this.
Old 05-17-16, 10:40 AM
Mike200T
Pole Position

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Non F Sport owner here and I would for sure be interested! Where can I send a deposit lol
Old 05-17-16, 09:06 PM
AMNss
Lead Lap

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

My car used to be the non F, then I converted it to F sport. Some of the guys I know would like to get a good lip for something under 200$. For you the market is open and there are minimum competition compared to F sport parts, which is very good for you as a vendor.
Old 05-18-16, 01:19 AM
Meraki Autoworks
Your #1 Lexus Vendor

Received 668 Likes on 590 Posts

Nice!!

-Josh

Your #1 Dealer for Aftermarket Performance Products
Orange County, CA
Email: info@merakiautoworks.com
Text/Call: 213 394 2886
Old 05-18-16, 10:24 AM
STILLEN
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by AMNss
My car used to be the non F, then I converted it to F sport. Some of the guys I know would like to get a good lip for something under 200$. For you the market is open and there are minimum competition compared to F sport parts, which is very good for you as a vendor.
Unfortunately we can't do something for under $200. We don't make our parts in China so I'm feeling doubtful we can compete in such a tight budget market (which is funny for a $40k+ car).
Old 05-18-16, 10:54 AM
KYLESTONES
Driver

Under $200 just won't happen
Old 05-19-16, 05:18 AM
AMNss
Lead Lap

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by STILLEN
Unfortunately we can't do something for under $200. We don't make our parts in China so I'm feeling doubtful we can compete in such a tight budget market (which is funny for a $40k+ car).
I know some will pay more than 200 USD, but others consider the shipping cost with the product cost, so the real cost for them will be 300 USD ( this is more expensive than the front bumper). For people living in the US they probably will get it cheaper due to the lower shipping costs, so you will have more sales there.
Old 05-19-16, 08:37 AM
Mike200T
Pole Position

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I think $300-$350 for a quality American made product is more than reasonable.
Old 05-19-16, 08:44 AM
STILLEN
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by AMNss
I know some will pay more than 200 USD, but others consider the shipping cost with the product cost, so the real cost for them will be 300 USD ( this is more expensive than the front bumper). For people living in the US they probably will get it cheaper due to the lower shipping costs, so you will have more sales there.
I guess I didn't think about that part. We offer free shipping on all our parts within the USA (lower 48 states) which we factor into the price which is usually just under $300. For international customers shipping would be a much larger expense.

Originally Posted by Mike200T
I think $300-$350 for a quality American made product is more than reasonable.
Old 05-19-16, 04:16 PM
Ekilla
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

please! please! please make one for the non f-sport! finally showing some love or at least hearing us out... I'd definitely buy one

Quick Reply: Gathering Interest Non F-Sport Front Lip/Splitter Interest Thread/Poll