CL Vendor Products for 3IS New product details, group buys and more, specifically for 3IS models from CL Vendors
View Poll Results: Would you be interested in a Supercharger Kit for your IS350?
Absolutely! I would purchase if available.
59.26%
I might be interested.
34.26%
Not really that interested.
5.56%
What's a Supercharger?
0.93%
Voters: 108. You may not vote on this poll

Gathering Interest IS350 STILLEN Supercharger Interested Thread/Poll

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-15, 10:31 AM
STILLEN
Former Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

We appreciate all the interest and patience. I am waiting for another update from R&D. I know everyone is anxious for updates, but these things take time
Old 12-05-15, 08:16 AM
SRC350F
Lead Lap

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I forgot to ask is the SC created so that it will not push/cracking the engine due to increase pressure? Or has the engine been modified to withstand increased pressure? If this did not make sense I apologize in advance, on my phone while at the bank
Old 12-08-15, 09:37 AM
sheltop225
Driver School Candidate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Any update on this?
Old 12-08-15, 06:22 PM
rsx2crazy
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Would like these questions answered:

Would we be able to raise the rev limiter with the Stillen Piggyback or ECU flash?

Would we be able to disable the speed limiter with the Stillen Piggyback or ECU Flash?
Old 12-09-15, 08:34 AM
STILLEN
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by SRC350F
I forgot to ask is the SC created so that it will not push/cracking the engine due to increase pressure? Or has the engine been modified to withstand increased pressure? If this did not make sense I apologize in advance, on my phone while at the bank
We will be testing the tolerances of the engine and looking at the strength of the Rods and Pistons before seeing how much pressure we can safely add. The kit will be designed to not require an modification to engine internals.
Old 12-09-15, 08:35 AM
goldengame
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I assume this means you guys are still working on it?

I can't wait for this!
Old 12-09-15, 08:37 AM
STILLEN
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by rsx2crazy
Would like these questions answered:

Would we be able to raise the rev limiter with the Stillen Piggyback or ECU flash?

Would we be able to disable the speed limiter with the Stillen Piggyback or ECU Flash?
Most likely no to both questions. The speed limiter might be a possibility, but we do not have a definitive answer yet.

Originally Posted by sheltop225
Any update on this?
We are still in the R&D Phase, but we are doing our 2nd round of testing on the tuning. Hopefully we will have another update soon, but it is always hard to say when we will have information to share.

Originally Posted by goldengame
I assume this means you guys are still working on it?

I can't wait for this!
Yes, we are
Old 12-10-15, 01:35 AM
Brokenis
Driver

I'm excited for this.. will buy if the price is right.
Old 12-14-15, 12:12 PM
NYKnick101
Lexus Test Driver

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I have been going back and forth on this for sometime now on selling my IS because of its Lack of tune-ablilty but this seems promising. If the option comes out and is within decent price range, I would likely spend the money to supercharge my 250's V6. I like the GR engines and i think that they have some promise in them so definitely looking forward to the option
Old 12-14-15, 02:35 PM
Taideee
Rookie

Originally Posted by NYKnick101
I have been going back and forth on this for sometime now on selling my IS because of its Lack of tune-ablilty but this seems promising. If the option comes out and is within decent price range, I would likely spend the money to supercharge my 250's V6. I like the GR engines and i think that they have some promise in them so definitely looking forward to the option
I believe based on his first post. Only for the IS350. Not sure if it will work for your 250.
Old 12-14-15, 02:49 PM
STILLEN
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by NYKnick101
Originally Posted by Taideee
I believe based on his first post. Only for the IS350. Not sure if it will work for your 250.
We are currently doing development on the 350, but the 250 isn't out of the question. If there seems to be a reasonable demand it doesn't appear to be that difficult to do one for the 250's as the engine is very similar.
Old 12-17-15, 11:35 AM
fever
Lead Lap

This would be fantastic to go with the GS350 F Sport.
Old 12-20-15, 10:20 AM
shirosan
Driver

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

@STILLEN,

Just checking in; still completely stoked on this setup. Can't wait to see whats to become in the following weeks.

Also, with the large custom car & truck groups in the midwest (Omaha, Kansas City, Minneapolis/St. Paul--my main stomping grounds), it would be fun to show this setup in 2016. I'll PM you when you are nearing completion. May the New Year come with great excitement!

Originally Posted by fever
This would be fantastic to go with the GS350 F Sport.
STILLEN does have a thread for the GS350 (being the same engine an all). Most of the conversation resides with the IS350 for now, but should be cross interpreted for the RC350 and GS350.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/clu...read-poll.html

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/cl-...read-poll.html
Old 12-23-15, 08:38 AM
STILLEN
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by shirosan
@STILLEN,

Just checking in; still completely stoked on this setup. Can't wait to see whats to become in the following weeks.

Also, with the large custom car & truck groups in the midwest (Omaha, Kansas City, Minneapolis/St. Paul--my main stomping grounds), it would be fun to show this setup in 2016. I'll PM you when you are nearing completion. May the New Year come with great excitement!
We are very happy to see so many people in the community excited about this project. Definitely keep in touch. Hopefully we can post more about the project (management willing) in the new year
Old 01-10-16, 03:55 AM
Mesh704
Instructor

Received 149 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by STILLEN
We are very happy to see so many people in the community excited about this project. Definitely keep in touch. Hopefully we can post more about the project (management willing) in the new year
Any update on the supercharger my friend !!

cant waint to get it install on my baby

Quick Reply: Gathering Interest IS350 STILLEN Supercharger Interested Thread/Poll