CL Vendor Products for 2IS New product details, group buys and more, specifically for 2IS models from CL Vendors

New Service Lexus IS Custom ECU Tuning!

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-16, 01:24 PM
Tro209
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by puhz
That would be awesome!
Here it is! Please excuse my old dirty work clothes lol. I had just finished a job.

Let me know if this helped!!

Old 04-28-16, 02:11 PM
puhz
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I finally got it! Thanks man. Definitely share that cuz its better to see a visual than to read it. Time for some burn outs!
Old 05-02-16, 03:15 PM
EPME
Driver School Candidate

TTFS, do you guys have any dyno charts for an IS250 with all bolt on's? The only tune I have seen from you guys is the one for the stock 250 you tuned.
Old 05-03-16, 06:00 AM
TTFS
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We have posted all our in house customer's graphs. The majority of our tunes have been sold remotely. Hopefully as time goes on you will see more.
Old 05-04-16, 08:13 AM
Icy350
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I figured it was bogus but I wasn't even concerned with the HP gains, I just want my damn tranny to shift smoother (especially at slow speeds). That's my number one complaint with the my 2IS.. well, that and the fact you can't COMPLETELY turn off the traction control. I did try the brake pedal trick but couldn't get it to work.
Pedal dance does indeed work. Remember the car has to be off before you do the dance. It wont activate if the car is on.
Old 05-06-16, 08:28 AM
puhz
Driver School Candidate

This may not be the right thread for this discussion, so I apologize in advance, but does anyone else feel the same about the transmission on the 350? I did the full service last year so I'm assuming its just how the transmission is programmed. That's why I'd be very interested in a transmission tune but I'm not aware of a good one.
Old 05-06-16, 01:40 PM
St4nc3
Lead Lap

Received 29 Likes on 26 Posts

This may not be the right thread for this discussion, so I apologize in advance, but does anyone else feel the same about the transmission on the 350? I did the full service last year so I'm assuming its just how the transmission is programmed. That's why I'd be very interested in a transmission tune but I'm not aware of a good one.
Actually TTFS did mention they will tackle a transmission tune in the future. They are well aware of that issue because a few of us here have asked them about it already. so if you can be patient like the rest of us then it'll get done. But i have hopes that TTFS can come up with a tune for the tranny as well as the ECU. if they managed to get into the ECU and tune it im pretty sure they can get into the tranny as well.
Old 05-17-16, 08:28 AM
TTFS
Former Sponsor

This is the latest update from us.

We can tune all ISF's and 2IS's in house at our shop, if you send your ECU to us, or remotely via OBD using the My Genius handheld tool. This is working now, tested on our shop car and we already have tuned ISF's remotely with this handheld.

Our own handheld unit is in the works now.

We can tune the IS200T as well but we are only doing that in house at our shop currently.

Frank is working on figuring out the transmission tune for the ISF and and 2/3IS's. Finding time is his biggest enemy right now. I can't get you anything more specific on the transmission until Frank has something to say.

RCF and FI tunes are also planned after we have the transmission tune and 3IS remote tunes confirmed.

Here is a link to our two threads with the graphs we posted so far.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/cl-...s-f-tuner.html

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/cl-...cu-tuning.html
Old 05-17-16, 12:57 PM
LiquidSF
Rookie

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned but is the AWD 250 the same as the RWD 250 tune?

Originally Posted by RussZTT
$750 for 14hp difference on the 250? No thanks.
...is a lot better than the 5HP the $1000 Fsport exhaust gives you lol

Last edited by LiquidSF; 05-17-16 at 01:01 PM.
Old 05-17-16, 01:09 PM
redspencer
OG Member

Received 529 Likes on 314 Posts

Originally Posted by LiquidSF
...is a lot better than the 5HP the $1000 Fsport exhaust gives you lol
True but that F-Sport exhaust sound is so intoxicating (skip to 0:35 mark).

Old 05-17-16, 01:16 PM
lexis35022
Rookie

I'm thinking this is jus the beginning of what they can do to these motors and trannys, so yes it's 14hp now but wen they get deeper into it, it could b more!! Am I right or is this it?!
Old 05-17-16, 03:59 PM
St4nc3
Lead Lap

Received 29 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by TTFS
This is the latest update from us.

We can tune all ISF's and 2IS's in house at our shop, if you send your ECU to us, or remotely via OBD using the My Genius handheld tool. This is working now, tested on our shop car and we already have tuned ISF's remotely with this handheld.

Our own handheld unit is in the works now.

We can tune the IS200T as well but we are only doing that in house at our shop currently.

Frank is working on figuring out the transmission tune for the ISF and and 2/3IS's. Finding time is his biggest enemy right now. I can't get you anything more specific on the transmission until Frank has something to say.

RCF and FI tunes are also planned after we have the transmission tune and 3IS remote tunes confirmed.

Here is a link to our two threads with the graphs we posted so far.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/cl-...s-f-tuner.html

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/cl-...cu-tuning.html
Hey I'm happily able to say that I upgraded my car. I no longer have the is250awd, I'm a proud owner of an 08 ISF MRM. What's the max HP gain on a stock ISF with just an I take?
Old 05-17-16, 11:57 PM
Tro209
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by redspencer
True but that F-Sport exhaust sound is so intoxicating (skip to 0:35 mark).

I still think the F sport is waaaay overpriced. Also sure it may be loud but loud doesnt always equal good. I prefer lower deeper tones to higher pitched ones. But hey thats just me lol.
Old 05-18-16, 12:59 AM
Bkhectic
Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Tro209
Here it is! Please excuse my old dirty work clothes lol. I had just finished a job.

Let me know if this helped!!

https://youtu.be/TkMzEjcR5q4
So the pedal dance trick won't work on the 2012 is250?
Old 05-18-16, 06:27 AM
Tro209
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Bkhectic
So the pedal dance trick won't work on the 2012 is250?
The 2007 and up model years all have a traction button that you just press and hold for about 5 seconds or so that gives you the same effect. The 2006 model years also have that button however it only lets turn off traction momentarily. Once you hit about 30mph it turns back on.

Quick Reply: New Service Lexus IS Custom ECU Tuning!