CL Vendor Products for 2IS New product details, group buys and more, specifically for 2IS models from CL Vendors

New Service Lexus IS Custom ECU Tuning!

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-16, 10:16 AM
TTFS
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by St4nc3
Since you mentioned you guys are looking to make Aftermarket parts for the car. i would like to see someone make a Intake Manifold for the ISx50 platform. along with 21mm rear sway for better handling i feel like the 19mm rear sway dont do much. also bigger throttle body. lower compression pistons for better boost gains and MAF sensor that would read over 10lbs of pressure. Cam gears, camshafts. etc etc lol.
Lol everything you mentioned is possible but depends on demand and cost. Not sure if we are going to go into suspension though. First and foremost is perfecting the tune, then we can see where to go from there
Old 02-29-16, 11:42 AM
St4nc3
Lead Lap

Received 29 Likes on 26 Posts

Yeah totally understand on the demand. but i would like to see someone make an intake manifold and bigger throttle body for our cars. any release date for an OBDII plug and play for the ISx50?

Originally Posted by TTFS
Lol everything you mentioned is possible but depends on demand and cost. Not sure if we are going to go into suspension though. First and foremost is perfecting the tune, then we can see where to go from there
Old 02-29-16, 12:16 PM
TTFS
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by St4nc3
Yeah totally understand on the demand. but i would like to see someone make an intake manifold and bigger throttle body for our cars. any release date for an OBDII plug and play for the ISx50?
We don't have a release date, it all depends on when Frank thinks he has all the software variations he needs to tune without needing to bench flash the ECU.

The more people that send in there ECU's the sooner we will get there, that is why we are offering the discounted price right now to speed up the process. We got there fast for the ISF now just need to do the rest of the models
Old 02-29-16, 02:13 PM
Tro209
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

What's your guys rev limit set to on your tune? Also any updates on a tune for the transmission
Old 02-29-16, 05:42 PM
TTFS
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Tro209
What's your guys rev limit set to on your tune? Also any updates on a tune for the transmission
It depends on what vehicle the tune is for and what the customer wants (as long as we approve). Rev limit stays stock unless the customer requests it to be raised. No updates on the transmission tune other than we need to find a ISF ASAP for our shop car so we can really dig into the transmission tune.
Old 02-29-16, 11:31 PM
Tro209
Lexus Champion

It depends on what vehicle the tune is for and what the customer wants (as long as we approve). Rev limit stays stock unless the customer requests it to be raised. No updates on the transmission tune other than we need to find a ISF ASAP for our shop car so we can really dig into the transmission tune.
I'm sorry my fault. I meant for an IS350. Also same thing about the tune for the transmission, I was regarding tuning the IS250/IS350 transmission. I think if any car needs that tranny tune it's us
Old 03-01-16, 12:04 AM
Bogglo
Rookie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

have you worked on any 3GS ecu I would like to see what can be milked out of that car.
Old 03-01-16, 08:35 AM
TTFS
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Tro209
I'm sorry my fault. I meant for an IS350. Also same thing about the tune for the transmission, I was regarding tuning the IS250/IS350 transmission. I think if any car needs that tranny tune it's us
We are confident that working on the ISF transmission tune will help us on the 250/350 as well. We have not forgot about you guys. If needed we will buy a shop 250/350 when the time comes.

Originally Posted by Bogglo
have you worked on any 3GS ecu I would like to see what can be milked out of that car.
We have not yet. We need to get our hands on a 3IS. If the ECU is the same or similar we should be able to.

If you are interested please send us a picture of your ECU with the part numbers on it and we can go from there.
Old 03-01-16, 08:41 AM
metaleckz
Racer

Received 32 Likes on 29 Posts

Hopefully that happens when i still have my car. Lol. Engine and transmission tune would be nice. Bigger throttle body, cams too. Wooot
Old 03-01-16, 08:54 PM
Bogglo
Rookie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

We are confident that working on the ISF transmission tune will help us on the 250/350 as well. We have not forgot about you guys. If needed we will buy a shop 250/350 when the time comes.

We have not yet. We need to get our hands on a 3IS. If the ECU is the same or similar we should be able to.

If you are interested please send us a picture of your ECU with the part numbers on it and we can go from there.
alright I will try to do that
Old 03-09-16, 09:50 PM
TTFS
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Jazcsitri
Is350 will it cost as much as isf? Your selling to to different income brackets
Correct all our tunes are the same price. It doesn't matter what model it is the same amount of time/hardware is spent on the tune. If anything changes in the future we will be sure to announce it.
Old 03-11-16, 09:34 PM
smokyis350
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jazcsitri
Is350 will it cost as much as isf? Your selling to to different income brackets
I agree. Not to mention the IS-F tune gets nearly 3x as much power to the wheels than the IS350.
Old 03-13-16, 10:08 AM
TTFS
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by smokyis350
I agree. Not to mention the IS-F tune gets nearly 3x as much power to the wheels than the IS350.
Please see the post above by us. The amount of time we spend and the device you get is the same across all vehicles. You get a quality tune and excellent service from us. We stand behind our tune.
Old 03-13-16, 10:13 AM
Tro209
Lexus Champion

You guys are missing the point. TTFS had to spend an equal amount of time to time each of the IS platforms. It wouldnt be fair to them to charge less for our tunes just because we make less. If you guys have ever owned other tune able platforms you would know that pricing doesnt work that way.

Keep at it TTFS. You guys are doing a great job.
Old 03-13-16, 11:19 AM
Icy350
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by smokyis350
Prime rule,

You got to pay to play.

Quick Reply: New Service Lexus IS Custom ECU Tuning!