CL Vendor Products for 2IS New product details, group buys and more, specifically for 2IS models from CL Vendors

New Service Lexus IS Custom ECU Tuning!

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-16, 01:12 PM
Tro209
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by shelby250
Hi guys!

That is my car above. I just wanted to thank Frank and Kyle for tuning my car. I am new to the forum and thought I share my experience.

I will not clutter up your thread any more and will write a review of my experience later when I have time now that it has been a few weeks. Thank you guys again
Cool good to see your a member now and are gonna review the tune for us. Question, what is rev limiter at with the tune?
Old 02-17-16, 04:59 PM
shelby250
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Tro209
Cool good to see your a member now and are gonna review the tune for us. Question, what is rev limiter at with the tune?
Yes I will write a review of my experience and so on when I get a chance. I am not online that much but have a feeling I will be more. I think I have the mod bug lol.

I did not have them change the rev limiter on my car. My car is stock other than the tune and at the time I wasn't sure if I should. They said there is no harm in raising it a little but I could always raise it later if I change my mind. They said any new advancements they come up with in the future would be no charge.

As for now I am researching I/H/E and PPE seem to be a popular choice, I also heard about Joe Z for intake.
Old 02-19-16, 10:05 AM
redsun
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just sent my is350's ecu to TTFS. Cant wait to get the ecu back tuned. Excited to see how car feels after getting tuned.
Old 02-19-16, 10:07 AM
Tro209
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by redsun
Just sent my is350's ecu to TTFS. Cant wait to get the ecu back tuned. Excited to see how car feels after getting tuned.
Please review it once you do

I have an is350 so curious to see how TTFS tune differs from competitors
Old 02-19-16, 11:22 AM
TTFS
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank you we received the order. We will contact you if we have any questions.

Thanks again
Old 02-25-16, 09:05 AM
TTFS
Former Sponsor

We sent your ECU back out yesterday. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions
Old 02-28-16, 09:29 PM
TTFS
Former Sponsor

MAJOR UPDATES!

We wanted to show the Lexus community our dedication and commitment to the platform so we have some pretty big updates!

First we are now able to tune all Lexus ISF'S through the OBD port. I REPEAT WE ARE ABLE TO TUNE ALL ISF'S THROUGH THE OBD PORT. WE DO NOT NEED YOUR ECU TO TUNE!

Second to show or dedication and commitment we will be purchasing a shop ISF for testing and tuning. But we aren't stopping there! We will be looking to manufacture our own performance products, Intakes, catch cans.. On top of that we are working to partner with performance companies that support this platform.

Third we had a RCF in our shop this weekend and we have a connection that has given us a Lexus RCF ECU for testing. We are making great progress!

Lastly, we are working quickly to be able to tune the entire platform through OBD!

If you are a ISF owner or any of the later model Lexus's owner this is a great time for you! We ask that you be patient as we our going full force ahead with this platform. We are investing heavily into the future of this market.

Some pictures below on what we are working on and have in store!

Old 02-29-16, 05:03 AM
St4nc3
Lead Lap

Received 29 Likes on 26 Posts

You guys Rock. Can the first 10 customers still purchase the OBDII at the discounted part. My thing was sending the ECU in.? Please advise as i will jump on this in a heart beat. And if you can paypal me at Santafr0mn0rth@gmail.com
Old 02-29-16, 06:24 AM
heyarms
Pole Position

Received 37 Likes on 17 Posts

If youre ever in Texas, any way I could get you guys to put in work on my boosted IS250 and my fiancee's boosted IS350? You could cross off boosted 2IS's w/ full bolt on's (headers, true dual exhaust, with methanol) from your list and have new maps to offer. haha
Old 02-29-16, 07:39 AM
TTFS
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by St4nc3
You guys Rock. Can the first 10 customers still purchase the OBDII at the discounted part. My thing was sending the ECU in.? Please advise as i will jump on this in a heart beat. And if you can paypal me at Santafr0mn0rth@gmail.com
Yes you can. We have not changed our price yet on the tune (ISF). Here is the link to order:

http://www.tuningtechfs.com/lexus-is...ance-ecu-tune/

Make sure to complete the build sheet, we need that.

Thanks,
Z Khan
TTFS

Originally Posted by heyarms
If youre ever in Texas, any way I could get you guys to put in work on my boosted IS250 and my fiancee's boosted IS350? You could cross off boosted 2IS's w/ full bolt on's (headers, true dual exhaust, with methanol) from your list and have new maps to offer. haha
Frank has flown out to Texas before for live dyno tuning. Currently we aren't tuning any boosted Lexus's yet but we will. We are not trying to get ahead of our selves. We are moving forward very fast but would like to have all the models OBD tune ready and work on the transmisson tune as well. Once we are at a happy place with that we will look into boosted applications. We are also thinking of making our own parts and/or partnering with performance companies for this platform.
Old 02-29-16, 08:10 AM
St4nc3
Lead Lap

On your site as I type. will be putting in my order in a little bit. I have an is250 awd. quick question. how safe is it to increase the redline a bit. and is there any power felt at higher RPM then 6800rmp. and with the early bird special can i have to guys tune the maps for me down the line. as i'm getting ready to have the headers and full exhaust installed sometime this month.

Originally Posted by TTFS
Yes you can. We have not changed our price yet on the tune (ISF). Here is the link to order:

http://www.tuningtechfs.com/lexus-is...ance-ecu-tune/

Make sure to complete the build sheet, we need that.

Thanks,
Z Khan
TTFS

Frank has flown out to Texas before for live dyno tuning. Currently we aren't tuning any boosted Lexus's yet but we will. We are not trying to get ahead of our selves. We are moving forward very fast but would like to have all the models OBD tune ready and work on the transmisson tune as well. Once we are at a happy place with that we will look into boosted applications. We are also thinking of making our own parts and/or partnering with performance companies for this platform.

Last edited by St4nc3; 02-29-16 at 08:14 AM.
Old 02-29-16, 08:23 AM
St4nc3
Lead Lap

This is the promotion i was referring to. is this still available at the discounted price?

UPDATE

Sorry for the lack of updates but we have been hard at work! We need the help from the Lexus community so we can get remote tuning via the OBD to you guys as soon as possible. What we need is 10 Lexus owners (We prefer owners of all different models: ISF 2IS, 3IS, RCF, ect) to purchase our tune with tool combo so we can build our file library. Once our file library is built we will no longer need to have ECU's sent to us and all tuning can be done via OBD and our tool.

The first 10 customers who purchase our tune/tool combo will get the package for a intro price of $795. This includes our tool which is $350 value basically for free. You will have to send us your ECU and we will send you your ECU back with our tool and stock and tuned files. With the tool you can switch between stock and tuned files if you need to go to the dealer ect. You can flash to your ECU as many times as you like. If we come out with any revisions we can email those files to you at NO CHARGE and you can load them to your ECU using your tool. You can have multiple tunes and switch to them as you wish with our tool. Once you have sent us your ECU you will never need to remove it again. All future flashing will be done via the OBD using our tool.

By the first 10 customers purchasing this tune/tool combo they will be helping us and the lexus community by allowing us to build our file library so we no longer will need ECU's sent to us and everything will be 100% OBD custom tunes moving forward!

You should be able to purchase the tune/tool combo directly from our website. Please PM or email us with any questions.

Thank you!
Old 02-29-16, 08:43 AM
TTFS
Former Sponsor

On your site as I type. will be putting in my order in a little bit. I have an is250 awd. quick question. how safe is it to increase the redline a bit. and is there any power felt at higher RPM then 6800rmp. and with the early bird special can i have to guys tune the maps for me down the line. as i'm getting ready to have the headers and full exhaust installed sometime this month.
This is the promotion i was referring to. is this still available at the discounted price?
Just so there is no confusion for the IS250 you will still have to send your ECU in. We will flash it and send it back to you with our handheld tool. You then install your ECU and use the handheld tool to obtain your ID and send that to us. When you do we will send you your stock file so then you have a stock and tuned file. All revisions and updates will be emailed to you at no change when and if we have them.

On non ISF/RCF models we take the mileage of your car into consideration when increasing the redline. We will decline to increase the redline in some instances (higher mileage). It is safe as long as the car is well maintained and we do not go above 7200. Frank makes the last call on what he will or will not do. As we tune more cars we will have more graphs to show as an example of what the car does at the top end.

Lastly if you want to add modifications later and want a retune there will be a fee. It will be a fraction of the original tune cost. Only thing that is not a fee is any updates or revisions we do. We will give that to our customers for free.

Yes that discounted price is still available, you will see it when you go to IS250 tune on our website. Make sure to complete your build sheet. We will need that to tune you.

Z Khan
TTFS
Old 02-29-16, 09:05 AM
St4nc3
Lead Lap

Yeah that was my Concern. ok then while you guys work on making our platform OBDII capable i will work on getting the headers and full exhaust installed. dont want to send my ECU in as my car i sometimes parked outside. i dont feel comfy leaving her out with no ECU.

Just so there is no confusion for the IS250 you will still have to send your ECU in. We will flash it and send it back to you with our handheld tool. You then install your ECU and use the handheld tool to obtain your ID and send that to us. When you do we will send you your stock file so then you have a stock and tuned file. All revisions and updates will be emailed to you at no change when and if we have them.

On non ISF/RCF models we take the mileage of your car into consideration when increasing the redline. We will decline to increase the redline in some instances (higher mileage). It is safe as long as the car is well maintained and we do not go above 7200. Frank makes the last call on what he will or will not do. As we tune more cars we will have more graphs to show as an example of what the car does at the top end.

Lastly if you want to add modifications later and want a retune there will be a fee. It will be a fraction of the original tune cost. Only thing that is not a fee is any updates or revisions we do. We will give that to our customers for free.

Yes that discounted price is still available, you will see it when you go to IS250 tune on our website. Make sure to complete your build sheet. We will need that to tune you.

Z Khan
TTFS
Old 02-29-16, 09:26 AM
St4nc3
Lead Lap

Default Aftermarket parts

Since you mentioned you guys are looking to make Aftermarket parts for the car. i would like to see someone make a Intake Manifold for the ISx50 platform. along with 21mm rear sway for better handling i feel like the 19mm rear sway dont do much. also bigger throttle body. lower compression pistons for better boost gains and MAF sensor that would read over 10lbs of pressure. Cam gears, camshafts. etc etc lol.

Quick Reply: New Service Lexus IS Custom ECU Tuning!