CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

American tire depot downey and surrounding location

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-16, 05:32 PM
chris07is
Pole Position

Received 91 Likes on 65 Posts
Cool American tire depot downey and surrounding location

Sup people? First and foremost I'm not affiliated with this company and just giving you guys a heads up...TO MODS, please merge this thread, if necessary. I know a lot of us are concern going to the tire shop and messing up our rims, tires and torqueing the lug nuts. Well I found this employee at this specific location that knows how to treat your ride with respect. Six months ago, I came here to mount the rims that I bought from a member here, this employee seems pretty young, maybe mid 20's. Anyway I showed him the rims and bam, he said VOLKS wow, pretty nice.. I didn't know he's a car enthusiast as well, he knows a lot of JDM stuff. To cut the story short , my car is lowered and he told the tech not to put it on the lift and they just used the jack. He told the tech as well to be careful mounting it and balancing the tires as well, even torqueing on your specified need. This guy is awesome and ill be back on this location for my tire special need...Look for JONATHAN, and tell him Chris with the Silver IS F sent you.

Last edited by chris07is; 04-05-16 at 09:01 PM.
Old 04-05-16, 08:34 PM
Meraki Autoworks
Your #1 Lexus Vendor

Received 668 Likes on 590 Posts

Yup, love the whole chain. Such good customer service..

-Josh

Your #1 Dealer for Aftermarket Performance Products
Orange County, CA
Email: info@merakiautoworks.com
Text/Call: 213 394 2886
Old 04-06-16, 10:14 AM
bnizzle87
Lexus Fanatic

Received 60 Likes on 51 Posts

I've had great rapport with the American Tire Depot employees as well, but in Pasadena. I've referred multiple friends and family to have their stuff taken care of. The fact that they don't ruin the finish of lug nuts by carelessly dropping them to the ground, placing the wheel face down or slamming them at any given time, and mess up finishes of custom wheels....that to me says they do care about the customer's needs. Not all experiences will be like this, but it's good to find shops that care. I know there are vendors here that provide services on the same level that Chris, Josh, and I speak of first hand, and I've always referred people to them as well. It's just more convenient when the shop is closer to home.

Good stuff, Chris!