CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Review of Longo Lexus Service Dept.

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-15, 10:55 AM
rareXair
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Review of Longo Lexus Service Dept.

This review is purely for my service advisor only. His name is Raymond Liu. I've been taking my vehicles to him since he joined the Longo Lexus team three years ago. Before Raymond I've had a few issues with the dealership and stopped going there for a while until I met him. So for those that avoid this dealer due to past issues read this review and ask for Raymond for a different experience. He definitely knows his cars and his customer service is amazing. I've owned and own various high end vehicles and I can safely say my experience with him is on par or better than the service I receive at Porsche. He truly makes the ownership experience less stressful when I have to take my vehicle in for service.

As an automotive enthusiast a lot of us tend to avoid the dealership but ultimately have to due to warranty work/scheduled services and Raymond makes all the warranty claims effortless and makes sure everything is fixed right the first time around. The pricing he provides on service is very competitive as well and he never pressures you to do any services and is honest with his recommendations whether you need something or not. Knowing he is an automotive enthusiast owning multiple Lexus and a S2000 makes me feel comfortable I can take my cars into him and he'll take appropriate care of it. For those Lexus enthusiast Raymond is very active on Club Lexus and for those who are in Purist he is also a very active member of that community as well.

It is definitely a refreshing experience to have a fellow enthusiast take care of your car while it is away from you. Raymond always remembers no wash for my cars and parks it downstairs/indoors to keep it clean.

Always a great time taking my cars into service or warranty with Raymond and chatting a bit about cars. If you want your car taken car of like it should be or want an enthusiast to be taking care of it I would highly suggest Raymond.
Old 04-19-15, 03:37 PM
freeflight
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good to know.