CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Repair shops in LA?

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-15, 08:14 PM
dphoto
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Repair shops in LA?

Hey guys, I know a lot of you have services performed at the dealer, but since my car is older Im wondering if any of you have any recommendations for repair shops in/around LA. I'm near Culver and would prefer something close(ish) if possible.

I think I have a ball joint going out that I want to get replaced ASAP but I don't have a place to work on my car right now or the time to diagnose/fix it. But this squeaking when I make turns is freaking me out and want to get it taken care of ASAP.
Old 03-30-15, 10:37 AM
RA40
Super Moderator

Received 463 Likes on 361 Posts

This thread:
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/cl-...car-in-la.html
Old 04-08-15, 11:11 AM
DreamGS4
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey there,

I highly highly recommend Fuji Auto in Pasadena. I know its a little far from Culver City, but i can tell you its well worth that trouble to be able to rest easy knowing your car is in good hands. I may be a little biased when it comes to Fuji Auto because i have been a loyal customer for well over 15years. Now i also do maintenance on my own cars, but when i dont have the time or energy to do so, i can rest easy knowing Haji (the owner) at Fuji Auto is taking care of my car (because i dont just let anyone work on my cars). Haji, the owner, is very knowledgeable, respectful, professional, and organized mechanic as well as business owner, if he says he can fix it, he will fix it no matter what. Last year i brought him my MR2 Turbo for a clutch and fly wheel replacement as well as timing belt change, and he said he would get the car back to me by the end of the day. Now he was unable to finish the car by 5:30PM closing time, but he stayed till 9:30PM to get the car finished, and did not charge me a penny more, he kept to his word, and even though i told him i could pick up the car the next morning he was determined to finish the car that night; if that doesnt speak for itself im not sure what will. I also brought him my '96 celica with a JDM BEAMS swap in it when all other shops had been stumped by the idle problems it was having. He normally only works with factory spec cars, and prefers not to mess with anything else, so maybe he did that as a favor to me since i know him so well, but again i think that speaks for itself.

I have recommended him to many others asking the same question, and also have friends and family who come from Anaheim just to have their cars serviced at Fuji Auto. As long as Haji is the owner and running the place, i will always bring my business to him. Just my 2 Cents, but hope this helps and good luck!