CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Looking for Independent Mechanic in. Orange County, Ca

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-15, 09:39 PM
Bucketlist
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for Independent Mechanic in. Orange County, Ca

I searched this topic before posting and answers to this question are pretty sparse and are older replies.

So can anyone recommend an independent shop in Orange County that specializes in Lexus?

Thanks for your replies!
Old 01-11-15, 12:35 PM
SoCal Cyco
Pole Position

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

vinam auto in Westminster. the best
Old 01-12-15, 08:08 AM
PhilipMSPT
Cycle Savant

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I go to Dynamic Auto in Fountain Valley.

Son is the owner/mechanic, and he's very professional and approachable. Helped save me thousands of dollars from stealerships by diagnosing my problems correctly.

Honest diagnostics and pricing. Recommendations are direct.

It's in a mechanics' lot behind a car wash. Several mechanics in the facility, but he's a little tiny shop in the middle. He's serviced many CL members, and praised by them.

Old 01-12-15, 08:47 AM
RiffRaff35
Advanced

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Dependable reasonable shop Corner 3 Garage in Lake Forest. They service Toyotas/Lexus.
Old 01-12-15, 08:58 AM
link13
Lead Lap

Received 45 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by PhilipMSPT
I go to Dynamic Auto in Fountain Valley.

Son is the owner/mechanic, and he's very professional and approachable. Helped save me thousands of dollars from stealerships by diagnosing my problems correctly.

Honest diagnostics and pricing. Recommendations are direct.

It's in a mechanics' lot behind a car wash. Several mechanics in the facility, but he's a little tiny shop in the middle. He's serviced many CL members, and praised by them.

+1 for Dynamic Auto Services. I have been taking my GS to him since 2005. Son's work is great and he takes excellent care of my car.

Last edited by link13; 01-12-15 at 01:14 PM.
Old 01-12-15, 10:40 AM
ISThree
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sarno Motors
http://www.yelp.com/biz/sarno-motors-huntington-beach
7582 Warner Ave #H
Huntington Beach, CA
(714) 843-9171
Old 01-13-15, 06:58 PM
Bucketlist
Driver School Candidate

Awesome, thanks for all of the good recommendations! This is great since i actually seem to have multiple options on shops to use. I appreciate your time.

Thanks
Old 01-17-15, 04:40 PM
allst4risf
Pit Crew

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

plus 1 for dynamic auto. sonny has service my 07 is350 since 2009 and now my little sis goes to him for everything from brake jobs diag.
Old 02-06-15, 03:49 PM
link13
Lead Lap

Curious to know whether the OP went to one of the recommended shops and how the experience was.
Old 02-27-15, 07:11 PM
Bucketlist
Driver School Candidate

Default Dynamic Auto Diagnosed and repaired my LS430

The owner Sun at Dynamic Auto repair in. Fountain Valley really came through in a big way for me. When i arrived at the shop i was bit skeptical because it is a 2 man shop. But i had him do the work based on previous positive posts by CL Members. Sun is a very honest mechanic. He properly diagnosed a long standing problem I had on my tilt steering wheel. The steering wheel has been excessively loose for some time. The telescopic mechanism has 4 small bushings that ride on the steering shaft and are mounted in the steel tube assembly. I was charged $10 for parts and 1 hour labor to complete the repair. This is incredible!!! What an honest shop.i will certainly take my baby back there again. fYI....... The local Lexus dealer told me i had to replace the entire column at a cost of $ 1900. Incredible again!
Old 02-27-15, 08:47 PM
ISF_GG
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

If you're in the Irvine area, Shizo Auto Service in the Irvine Auto Center is amazing. I've been going there for over twenty years. He builds race/show cars in his spare time, and can fix almost anything. I've seen modded R34 Skylines, Supra's, in there, as well as anything else you can imagine. He is a Japanese Master mechanic. Very honest. A true perfectionist. I don't go anywhere else.
Old 02-28-15, 12:39 AM
masboy
Lexus Champion

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

+1 for Vinam @ Midway City / Westmisnter. Been going there for 8 years, the lowest price in town. I always brought my own parts. Tho will take care of you.
Old 03-01-15, 10:28 AM
link13
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Bucketlist
The owner Sun at Dynamic Auto repair in. Fountain Valley really came through in a big way for me. When i arrived at the shop i was bit skeptical because it is a 2 man shop. But i had him do the work based on previous positive posts by CL Members. Sun is a very honest mechanic. He properly diagnosed a long standing problem I had on my tilt steering wheel. The steering wheel has been excessively loose for some time. The telescopic mechanism has 4 small bushings that ride on the steering shaft and are mounted in the steel tube assembly. I was charged $10 for parts and 1 hour labor to complete the repair. This is incredible!!! What an honest shop.i will certainly take my baby back there again. fYI....... The local Lexus dealer told me i had to replace the entire column at a cost of $ 1900. Incredible again!
Thank you for posting this. I was referred there by a CL member 10 years ago and my experience has always been very positive. I am glad yours was too. Son is very knowledgable and practices business to the highest ethical standards.
Old 04-03-15, 09:52 PM
vus1980
Driver School Candidate

Default Repair Shop for Lexus

hi,
Any body knows good repair shop for lexus rx350 at westminster, orange county ? please help me.
Old 12-31-15, 08:14 PM
Lakersfan
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RiffRaff35
Dependable reasonable shop Corner 3 Garage in Lake Forest. They service Toyotas/Lexus.
I can vouch for Corner 3. Been going to them for 10 years for my 350Z.

Quick Reply: Looking for Independent Mechanic in. Orange County, Ca