CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Looking for Best Auto Body in L.A.

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-14, 02:03 PM
LexZoom
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks RA40!!!
I still miss my GS. That was me through and through. When I find the one near perfect 2nd Gen GS, will be back to this section!!!!

Insurance would pay for nothing, not ceramic tints, engine work, etc. Had to prove the car was a Premium Package and not a base model to get them to re-evaluate. These companies don't work with you at all. You find one on the net for a great price, but, they won't accept it as part of the average availables. All insurance companies are a racket. SO, at least I had to try and recover my expensive cargo mat.

I see my poor baby brown with dust and frying in the 106• sun in Sherman Oaks. There was dust inside, too. Didn't have it more than a year, but it made an incredible impression with its easy handling and power. Long trips were the most comfortable, non-fatigueing I've ever experienced.
Mat was caught between the mangled metal from the hit. I couldn't pull it out, but the auction employee could. Now it's in service with the LS. Guess I will appear over their now and then ith LS questions.