CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

SoCal Meet Ups & Decals

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-14, 09:08 PM
PRLexus14
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SoCal Meet Ups & Decals

Hi Ladies & Fellas,

#1.... I wanted to know if there are any meet ups on calendar for June, July and August in the SoCal (San Diego, Orange & south LA county) area... primarily SD? If so, can you kindly share that info with me or the best place I can find this info, please? Thank you.

#2.... Anyone have info on decals. Design ops, where to get/buy, etc?

I signed up not too long ago and missed the Westminster Meet Up! !@#$(*&!! I wanna go to a few of these before I start making mods to my '14 F Sport. I saw some AMAZING images from the Westminster gig and maaaaaan... SOME of those rides were sick! Someone really has to explain to me why you want your wheels crooked too. I don't understand that. lol. NOT KNOCKIN IT.... i jus wanna be educated on why you do it. =)

Anyway... I'm on instagram... kaliboricua. I'm also in the IS Facebook groups. Feel free to reach out for a meet up. If you are in the Oceanside area and you see me.... BEEP and wave!
Old 05-31-14, 12:34 AM
bnizzle87
Lexus Fanatic

Received 60 Likes on 51 Posts

Hey girl! Welcome to CL! I don't really reside in the San Diego area, but often I stay to visit family. That being said, I rarely ever see a SD Lexus-based meet. There are a bunch on occasion in the OC and LA regions. There hasn't been any word on it yet, but in years past around the tail end of summer is The Pursuit hosted by Longo Lexus that takes place at the Irwindale Speedway. Sometimes members get together for little meets and hangouts, and that's always fun. It's just a matter of scheduling, since some are able to make it on a particular day, while others can't.

It was unfortunate that you weren't able to make the Westminister meet. It's a great showcase of cars, all the while bringing a strong Lexus enthusiast group together. Big meets like that rarely happen, so it definitely draws much more attention. I know some owners here in LA/OC that would like to meet up and have a great group shoot in the San Diego area, so I'll look into seeing who's available. Even if it's a small gathering, just to hang with fellow CL members and pick each other's brains about mods, companies to go with, performance, aesthetics, etc. makes it a fun time and informative at that.

And lastly, the crooked wheels lol. Bigger wheels or more aggressive offsets on a wheel forces camber to be dialed so that one can mount a certain wheel and tire combination. This is purely for looks. Some like it and others don't. I think it works on specific cars, but to each his or her own. It just depends on what you're trying to achieve with your ride. That's all that matters.

Have fun with it. The group here is very involved in modding and enjoying Lexus as a brand. You'll find some really useful tips and great info from some really knowledgeable members, so don't hesitate to ask. And always make use of the search function. So many threads have been made on numerous topics that might answer your questions beforehand.

Once again, welcome to CL and happy modding!
Old 05-31-14, 01:34 AM
RiffRaff35
Advanced

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

for some meets

here

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/cl-...-upcoming.html

http://www.socalcarmeetsforum.com/forum

http://www.socalcarculture.com/events.html

kool for joining up. enjoy
Old 05-31-14, 07:20 AM
PRLexus14
Driver School Candidate

You guys are great! Thank you very much. I really appreciate the 411.
I've heard n read much about The Persuit. I plan to make that event whenever it is.
I will check out everything yal suggested. Thanks again.
Much Appreciated,
LC
Old 06-01-14, 03:20 AM
gemini1
FNM President

I have some left over Club Lexus decals from our Pursuit meet that IB sent us.

I will pm ya.
Old 06-02-14, 12:36 PM
600rr05
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There is a meet at HRE this weekend in Vista I think a few of us might attend its always a good event with some great cars.
Old 06-02-14, 09:52 PM
PRLexus14
Driver School Candidate

Word 600rr05!! I'll PM for 411.
Thank you for responding.
-LC
Old 06-02-14, 11:51 PM
RiffRaff35
Advanced

Old 06-03-14, 12:35 PM
PRLexus14
Driver School Candidate

Thanks guys. I will be there.
Old 06-03-14, 02:18 PM
ISFpat
Lexus Champion

I will be at the HRE meet too. I'm rolling from OC with a big caravan.

Last year the caravan had some nice cars but mostly M3's.. they didn't want any of this though