CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Avoid Habbor Sound ( Electronic WareHouse) Orange County at all Cost !!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-14, 11:51 PM
CVL102
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Avoid Habbor Sound ( Electronic WareHouse) Orange County at all Cost !!!

Hello , please STAY AWAY from this shop at all cost to save your time and money. Here is there review from Yelp:

http://www.yelp.com/biz/electronic-warehouse-santa-ana

Before they was Electronic WareHouse but now they change to Harbor Sound ( Locate Harbor and hazzard) due to many bad review and bad experience with a lot of customers

Long short story, about 2.5 month ago, I come over here to purchase a Pro KSport Air Suspension System , they told me it's gonna take 3-4 weeks for Ksport to make a system because that was a build for order.

In the package i purchase that include install my HID light headlight and fog light , after 2 hours messing with my car they told me they can't install and don't know how to install HID headlight for Lexus ( A very big shop and they don't even know how to install my HID Head, and my fog light HID die after 1 week, Mike the owner told me his HID light is cost like $300, what a big fat stupid lair, how can i trust him with my air suspension but i already finance and pay for everything include install, at that time i start to realize what kind of people i have to deal with)

Finally the system come, he told me that he gonna finish by 3 days, i wait for 1 week and still did not hear anything from him, i call and they told me there is some trouble with my front they claim k sport sent them the wrong part and they need to wait for K sport to sent them another one and told me to come to pick up a car to drive ( TRAP TRAP TRAP !!!)

Here my nightmare become real, I come to pick up my car, they take me to a very Ghetto Mechanic shop ( Small and dirty shop they hire them to install my suspension for cheap price so they can have a big profit) , i have to go to school for a big test that day and they make me late with all the waiting and craps so when i receive the car i rush to my school and I see all the light pop up i call them but their shop close) Tomorrow i come to another shop to buy a Subwoffer systems but when i get out of my car to go in to buy a stuffs, i find out that all my car electronic power is dying i can't open window or trunk, so my friend over there check my car and we all smell a funny smell from the fuel from the electronic wires box of my car) , maybe they mess up with something when they install my suspension. When i ready to drive my car to them to ask, my power steering is dying and i have to tow my car.

They blame me for every single things and they blame that the people from Audio Shop mess up my car ( The ppl at Audio shop not even touch my car yet) not their fault and they have nothing to do with it . My GF have to yell at them and they finally agree to pay for a tow but not pay to fix my car yet because they keep saying install the back of my car have nothing to do with a wire but we take it to the big mechanic shop next door and begin to find down a lot of things they been hiding from us.

Frist, to fix all the wires it cost like 350 but they dont want to pay for it then i told them " Hey before i take my car to your shop every is fine and when i come to take back my car from u guys everything turn wrong, so now either we pay half and half or I SUE ur SHOP ( I really don't want to sue them over 350 so i agree to pay half to just end this)

One day later we find out that they did BREAK THE ABS SENSOR and GLUE IT BACK ON THE BACK that why the abs light pop up and they try to fix it and that why they burn all the wire, the GLUE still very new and it cost 400 to fix the light i just paid for 100 this time, because they keep blaming for someone else that not them.

1 week later the back of my car out of air and can't move up and down anymore ( I Really don't how what they F up this time ) They blame me that because i move the back up and down when they dont install my front yet so it happen ( They did not tell me anything about this before) . When i go take back my car i smell a lot of weed in the trunk i know that they get very high when install my car that why they always mess up

Those people from here are sharks they always try to rip you off and when they have your money they dont care about you anymore, everytime i come here to fix the problems from their mistake , they waste a lot of my time and money, like i talk to guy A about the problem , then guy A tell me to go talk to guy B, guy B tell me to go talk to the boss and the stupid boss tell me to talk to guy D who work at the back , they treat me like their workers.

Until now i still driving with only my back , the front not even come yet and the after like 2.5 month my Fog and Head llight still not install yet. Right now I just wish to finish this and never have to deal with those people agian !!!!!

Last edited by CVL102; 05-04-14 at 11:56 PM.
Old 05-06-14, 01:48 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup
Senior Moderator

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

9aristo exit this thread