CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Hot Friends / GF's / Wives / Mistresses

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-13, 02:11 PM
smooth0033
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hot Friends / GF's / Wives / Mistresses

So when i was thinking of purchasing a CLS 55/63 earlier this year, I joined the MBWorld forum. To research and look at mods. While I was trolling, I found this:

http://mbworld.org/forums/off-topic/...nds-wives.html

Which lead me to think we should have one of these too. Lexus aficionados have hot GF's/Wives/Mistresses... lol
Old 06-19-13, 02:22 PM
smooth0033
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Guess i should start, my girl is the blondie

Old 06-19-13, 02:23 PM
RA40
Super Moderator

Received 463 Likes on 361 Posts

Would be amusing, but no. Often leads to inappropriate/suggestive images.
Closed.

Club Lexus strives to be a work-safe forum that allows our members to view topics without breaking most corporate web access rules. No nude images, near-nudity or overtly sexual content are allowed to be posted on our forum, used in signature images or avatars, or stored in our Club Lexus gallery. These rules apply to linked images and URLs to other sites with non-work-safe content, regardless if they are marked "NWS". These items will be removed without notice.

We also ask that a certain level of decorum be observed when posting ‘gross’ pictures. If your co-worker or grandmother would be shocked if they saw what you’re posting, then don’t post it.

Any profanity that cannot readily be heard on prime time network television will not be tolerated anywhere on the Club Lexus site. Members who violate the rule will be warned either in public or in private, and a second time will result in suspension. Obvious circumvention of the profanity language edits on our forum to carry the same meaning falls under this same policy.

These threads or gallery pictures will have images or profanity removed and locked or deleted without notification to the member.
Closed.