CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Possibly the best Haunted House EVER!!!! Blackout Los Angeles!!!

Old 10-21-12, 10:44 AM
GGlover
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My neighbor and I are going to wait for tix tonight. I'll let you guys know how it is if we get in. It's supposedly sold out until early November, but you can wait for openings, so it must be pretty good.
Old 10-22-12, 04:04 PM
GGlover
Rookie

So my neighbor and I got in last night. We didn't have tix, but got there at 5 and were 1 and 2 on the wait list. The people that run it are super professional and tried to accommodate the walk ups, but it's really hard if the people with tickets don't call safety.

Pretty cool though I must say. Kind of sadistic, but if you're in to horror/mind F stuff it's pretty good. Could of gone without seeing the naked dude, but the naked chick made up for it.
Old 10-22-12, 05:11 PM
RX7 RAGE
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by GGlover
So my neighbor and I got in last night. We didn't have tix, but got there at 5 and were 1 and 2 on the wait list. The people that run it are super professional and tried to accommodate the walk ups, but it's really hard if the people with tickets don't call safety.

Pretty cool though I must say. Kind of sadistic, but if you're in to horror/mind F stuff it's pretty good. Could of gone without seeing the naked dude, but the naked chick made up for it.
Wow, a naked man and woman?! WTF! Did anybody grab your *****?
Old 10-22-12, 05:11 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 184 Likes on 143 Posts

Originally Posted by GGlover

umm, now i want to go
Old 10-22-12, 05:35 PM
GGlover
Rookie

Originally Posted by RX7 RAGE
Wow, a naked man and woman?! WTF! Did anybody grab your *****?
Nah, no ball grabbing. Although I thought I was going to get a lappy from an asylum chick, but then some other creepy asylum chick popped up behind her out of nowhere. They both had duct tape over their mouths.

Hats off to the performers. They really do try and make it a real life horror situation for you.