CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Lexus/Toyota car club in Los Angeles

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-12, 03:56 AM
Tommy2JZ
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lexus/Toyota car club in Los Angeles

So me and a couple buddies were thinking of havinga strictly SC300 car club but decided on having a Toyota, Lexus car club.

name is "Toyoda's Children". Toyoda being the creator of Toyota Motors and Children being the cars he made. get it? lol.

anywho, we got a couple SC's and an IS at the moment. if you want to join PM me, we have a facebook page .

working on the logo aswell because everybody knows nobody wants to rock an ugly sticker.

we are also accepting a few scions since they are technically toyota but everybody knows scions are kinda g*y lol
Old 06-19-12, 10:31 PM
whooper20
Driver

Thumbs up So.Cal teAM

hey guys were starting a team in the so cal area, we are still discussing the name/ logo so far we have
-so cal 2 jay'z
-team 2jz
-team lex
we are still open to names, (actually would prefer any recommendations or ideas) cause we dont just want to be a 2jz motor, or lexus team

the concept of the team is for a team/group of car enthusiast who love talking about cars, helping each other when somethings happens, ideas/help in building function and form cars, we invite speed demons, or street scrappers lol jk any show cars/ future show cars..

we so far have a couple sc's, and is's, if you would love to be part of a group of car enthusiasts who love talking about cars, and helping each other out pm me or comment..

here is the teams (under construction) facebook site: http://www.facebook.com/groups/332476973487878/

we also meet on mondays, we are trying to start an every monday meet for those who can make it, we start off at a carwash @ 10084 Wright Road, South Gate, California, around 7:30-7:45 pm and around 8-830 pm we go to the already started monday night sams club meet which is just around the corner in South Gate..

if you dont want to be in the team but would like to attend the meet/carwash let us know we are happy to have more lexus's to show "lexus love" at the meet, at the meet there are all types of cars that show up import/domestic (turbo subies, evos, supras, hondas) meets usually end depending how many ppl show up (11-2 am is the range) so just comment and let us know...

ill post pics of the wash/meet with address!!
Old 06-19-12, 10:36 PM
whooper20
Driver

10084 Wright Road, South Gate, California <------ address to carwash we start washing at like 730-8 but if u show up later let us know and we'll wait for you

its a $1 carwash so its mot expensive if you have your drying supplies and cleaners you can wash your car with about 3 dollors depending how fast/good washer you are!!

5871 Firestone Boulevard, South Gate, CA <-- address to the meet which starts at 830-9 but most cars are already posted at about 930-10 + later
Attached Thumbnails Lexus/Toyota car club in Los Angeles-picture-8.png   Lexus/Toyota car club in Los Angeles-picture-7.png  
Old 06-19-12, 11:25 PM
MiiK350
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm in. This is very close to me.
Old 06-19-12, 11:46 PM
whooper20
Driver

hope to see you on monday!
are you interested in the meet, the team, both? just wondering
Old 06-20-12, 07:13 AM
lsvtec
Lead Lap

Wushu guys were little closer
Old 06-20-12, 10:50 AM
panda_ek9
Pole Position

I'm interested, how many people are in?
Old 06-20-12, 01:32 PM
Tommy2JZ
Pole Position

We have about... 13 members. Solid members are me and whoops. but we just started about idk a week ago? seems we are multiplying in numbers. this meet this monday will be to see how many actual active members we have.

like he said, we are still deciding on the name and sticker design. and like i tell everybody in the club. , its our club. thats why everyone in the team has a voice upon decisions like these.

if interested we are pretty active on facebook. lol well im always on facebook which is why lol. heres the link to our group page.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/332476973487878/
Old 06-20-12, 03:38 PM
BllJzy912
Driver School Candidate

I've got a 93sc on Megan lps right now I'm down to meet up and see what's up. What city are you guys in?
Old 06-20-12, 04:39 PM
Do.Man
Pole Position

any criterias to be able to get in or join the club??
Old 06-20-12, 07:00 PM
whooper20
Driver

we are all over the place, burbank, east la, south gate/ lynwood, but the meet is in south gate!

we dont require anything just DRAMA free, attend the meets (if possible), support the team if we have a track meet (if possible), have a car for either show or the track, we just expect our team member to try and improve their car either track or show but we want our team to be helpful if anyone can help another, love cars and just the basics.
Old 06-21-12, 07:36 AM
Tommy2JZ
Pole Position

right now, what we are looking for is activeness. people who are down to cruise, and kick it and go to meets. to put our name out there. some of the cars are projects. i say this mainly because of mine lmfao. but yea we can help eachother in whatever way we can. i dont like drama were not here to discuss who is the fastest or to point out our differences but to ppoint out our similarities.
Old 06-21-12, 07:39 AM
Tommy2JZ
Pole Position

this is the plan.

We are meeting this coming monday at 10084 Wright Road in South Gate. Its a carwash, if we fill it up or its full we can park on the street. Then, we will cruise together to 5871 Firestone Boulevard in South Gate. a couple blocks away. We are meeting at the wash from 715-8. at 815 latest we will leave the wash to cruise to the meet and park together in a spot whoops found for us. if you are late to the wash and cant find any of us go to the second address and look for my cow paintjob SC. lol.
Old 06-21-12, 10:21 PM
whooper20
Driver

LEXUS LOVE!!
YEAH come with us and the cow paint job and get this team mooooooooooving ahaah
Old 06-22-12, 02:33 PM
Tommy2JZ
Pole Position

Originally Posted by whooper20
LEXUS LOVE!!
YEAH come with us and the cow paint job and get this team mooooooooooving ahaah
Lmfao screw you walter. Atleast id be cammo'ed if we were surrounded by cows -__- lol

Quick Reply: Lexus/Toyota car club in Los Angeles