CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

SUPER CAR SUNDAY 2012 Starts anew this Sunday!!! !

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-12, 08:05 PM
edgy
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SUPER CAR SUNDAY 2012 Starts anew this Sunday!!! !

ok CL people ... the monthly SuperCar Sunday open Car meets in Woodland Hills start rockin again this sunday .

there is an open meet here EVERY sunday but the LAST sunday of every month is the BIG ONE ... come on out and see TONS of cars from all makes and all disciplines..

If you like:
Ratrods
Brand new Exotics
OG Classic Exotics
Detroit Iron, OG American Hotrods from Stock to Wild & fully built show vehicles
Imports of all sizes and shapes from Lotus Elises to Bimmers to Japanese including Subies, Mitsus etc....etc....
Classic cars
Race cars
Restomods
Lots of current American muscle cars all modded up nicely from Stangs to Vettes to Chargers & Camaros...
extremely RARE cars & customs

almost anything you can imagine

Leno comes out at least couple of times a month and brings something insane from his Big Dog GARAGe ... maybe it'll be the Jet powered motorcycle ? or the '65 Turbine Chrysler , or the insane Turbine powered Ecojet custom built with GM i believe...

there is liteally some thing for everyone... bring the kids! . Lots of families start their sunday cruising around & checking out all the amazing rides...

Often they have a "chosen marque" to focus on and you can find out about that on the website www.supercarsunday.com this sunday is OPEN, so no focus on any one marque... and as it is the 1st of the year it is BOUND to be HUGE!!

often we see 300-400+ cars there on month end meets

WHERE
6600 Topanga Canyon Boulevard, Canoga Park, CA 91303

Westfield Topanga Promenade Mall parking lot in Woodland Hills enter off of Topanga right in the middle of the block main mall entrance, the area we use is the north west corner of the lot corner of Topanga & Erwin streets

WHEN

6am to 12 noon
The old skewl hot rodders get there i kid you not at about 6:00-6:30 am to stake out their spot if you arent there by 8am you will be parked away from the center of the "show" group. if you aren't into showing your car no sweat..park anywhere & come before 11am to see everything .. alot of the "clubs" will start leaving by 11am and head to the canyons either Stunt or Mulholland....

its a great scene with celebrities and famous cars and just beautifully built up cars of all types.

I regularly park my little lexus next to Super exotic Porsche Carrera GT's and Ferrari Italias & what not & i've never been made to feel uncomfortable .... especially once the yactually start looking my car over & i pop the hood...

Hope to see you there ...Last Sunday of EVERY month!!
Old 01-26-12, 11:22 PM
whitebeast
Pole Position

Received 69 Likes on 64 Posts

I think i should check it out.
Old 01-27-12, 06:28 AM
lsvtec
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It's a long drive but I will be there this sunday
Old 01-27-12, 11:40 AM
InfamousLS
Pit Crew

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Hey guys, Just want to give a heads up that i will be at this event doing coverage for Risky Projectz. If there are any individuals that are going to be doing canyon runs please email me at
theorypb8@aol.com as i would love to film the ride.

See everyone there!
Old 01-27-12, 12:52 PM
ISF4life
Lexus Test Driver

Received 164 Likes on 116 Posts

i'm down for canyon run after sign me up
Old 01-27-12, 03:38 PM
InfamousLS
Pit Crew

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Ill be driving an LS430 Silver with black rims. Going to be doing some coverage then hopefully i can get a few guys to go on a canyon run and ill film it and edit it for the blog video.

This will be my first time attending this show and from what it reads roll out for a canyon run is usually around noon so well act accordingly.

Id like to get a good shot of all the cars exiting then the drive so well have to coordinate a bit. Well discuss snday when i can get a few guys together.

See everyone then!