CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

I got a 4 violation ticket!

Old 04-05-11, 12:37 PM
needis
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was speeding, give me the ticket, Fine. The officers are just doing their job but do they have to be an A hole too?
Old 04-09-11, 05:47 AM
ming15237
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by lfrers
So you basically you need to have your ego stroked by yes sir and no sir kiss smooch kiss your aasss to give someone a break? He was the FTO or journeyman with 2 trainees with him. Pulling people over and citing is what he was there for. Stop defending him. There is nothing wrong with making vehicle stop and citing speeders. But don’t defend him if he was showing off in front of the trainees, demonstrating his officer presence.

Talking about this reminded me of something that happened many years ago. I got stopped by an officer on a motorcycle for talking on a cell phone while driving before it was illegal. I asked what was the stop for he said the cell phone. I said that was not illegal. He said and I quote " A creative cop can cite you for just about anything". Then proceded nit-picking looking for anything to do the ticket up on. This is what im talking about.

Call BS if you want BRO. I knew you would. Don’t make no diff. Very little professional courtesy these days anyway. CHP citing Sherriff, local cop citing undercover government agents, different agencies screwing other agencies. But they still call for backup tho. That’s what its become. Sooo different than when I first started.

My advice was simple. Don’t be a diicckk and quit making the public hate everyone in uniform by treating people unfairly. IF THIS IS NOT YOU THEN DONT WORRY ABOUT WHAT I AM WRITING! Last post on the subject. Not going to bring my professional career into this. (Color of law and all that) Just my professional experience. Take it or leave it or call BS if you feel you must. Dont take is as a slap, just dont deny it and dont be one of those officers.

Care to chime in on the op's behalf again... Remember ladies and gents if everyone around you is an DBag maybe it's YOU who is the DBag !! OP you have a whole lot of growing up to do! A WHOLE LOT!! You will either get yourself killed, or someone else if you don't chalk this up as a lesson learned! I can't even imagine coming on a public forum and admitting I was stupid enough to do the EXACT same thing I just got pinched for less than 3 weeks ago, and complain about it Remember the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result! Keep up being a repeat customer, us tax payers love your money! dumb dumb dumb.
Old 04-09-11, 09:32 PM
MoeIS350
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ming15237
Care to chime in on the op's behalf again... Remember ladies and gents if everyone around you is an DBag maybe it's YOU who is the DBag !! OP you have a whole lot of growing up to do! A WHOLE LOT!! You will either get yourself killed, or someone else if you don't chalk this up as a lesson learned! I can't even imagine coming on a public forum and admitting I was stupid enough to do the EXACT same thing I just got pinched for less than 3 weeks ago, and complain about it Remember the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result! Keep up being a repeat customer, us tax payers love your money! dumb dumb dumb.
Lol, if you notice I did not say he is a douche bag for giving me a ticket, but rather for the reasons they gave it to me and how they acted, first one was rediculous even my girlfriend's dad who is a sargeant at Fontana PD, stated that this police officer was being a dbag!..... the 2nd guy told me he was going after the civic infront of me, and decided to pull me over because I turned to the right first... does that not sound like something a dbag would say?

Point proven, case closed... I was not speeding, if I need to drive like a grandma doing 40mph on the freeway to seem "safe" then I guess I need speed rehab because that is obsured... I follow the law, and the flow of traffic, I don't want to slow down the traffic by going slow, and I cannot follow the flow, then I guess I should use AC Transit from now on HA.... And did I mention I haven't got a speeding ticket for the past 4 years? Yet I get 2 back to back within a week...
Old 04-09-11, 09:44 PM
Fizzboy7
Lexus Test Driver

Received 153 Likes on 91 Posts

Point proven, case closed... I was not speeding, if I need to drive like a grandma doing 40mph on the freeway to seem "safe" then I guess I need speed rehab because that is obsured... I follow the law, and the flow of traffic, I don't want to slow down the traffic by going slow, and I cannot follow the flow, then I guess I should use AC Transit from now on HA.... And did I mention I haven't got a speeding ticket for the past 4 years? Yet I get 2 back to back within a week...[/QUOTE]

But you were speeding. Didn't you say you were doing 79 (in a 65 zone)? If yes, you are fair pickings. He can pick anyone he wants out of the crowd.
Old 04-09-11, 10:25 PM
GSteg
Rookie

Received 78 Likes on 60 Posts

You're only slowing down traffic if you're driving in the far left lane. If you want to drive at the speed limit while still going with the flow of traffic, then just stay in the right lane. Those who are in the far right lane are going about the speed limit anyways.
Old 04-09-11, 10:43 PM
KillaIS250
Lexus Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by aznxenon
http://www.socalevo.net/index.php?op...=37&board=32.0

Everything you need to know about tickets, maybe because Evo drivers get pulled over all the time.
LOL @ the "what to do when you are pulled over" thread on there...

If you are dumb enough to start questioning an officer after he/she pulls you over on the highway, you deserve the ticket the officer is going to write you. lol.

The officer does NOT want to be on the side of the highway writing you a ticket, your putting his/her *** on the line...they want to write you the ticket or give you a warning and be on their way, extend the time the officer has to put their *** on the line pulling you over and the officer is not going to be happy with you.
Old 04-09-11, 11:07 PM
MoeIS350
Driver

Everyone has their own opinion in this case, I bet those who were picked on by LA's finest dbags would relate to this post, and those who haven't won't..

Long post short, I appreciate everyone's feed back, you guys can close this post now, and thanks everyone who gave me advice as to what to do =]
Old 04-10-11, 04:08 AM
ming15237
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by MoeIS350
Everyone has their own opinion in this case, I bet those who were picked on by LA's finest dbags would relate to this post, and those who haven't won't..

Long post short, I appreciate everyone's feed back, you guys can close this post now, and thanks everyone who gave me advice as to what to do =]
Only advice I have for you is grow up! and stop being a little baby
Old 04-10-11, 04:12 AM
MoeIS350
Driver

Lol no one here is being a baby but the people who are getting butt hurt about my thread, this thread is actually an insight and warning for people to drive safe, as someone posted here, their low on their revenues and are loving to give away tickets, even if it means putting all your mods on their ticket list.
Old 04-10-11, 08:41 PM
ming15237
Lead Lap

Lol no one here is being a baby but the people who are getting butt hurt about my thread, this thread is actually an insight and warning for people to drive safe, as someone posted here, their low on their revenues and are loving to give away tickets, even if it means putting all your mods on their ticket list.
dumb dumb dumb dumb...... Only butt who's hurting here is yours.... I still got all my money in my pocket hows about you? Wait till till someone involved in this incident takes what you have written here into court as evidence against you, where you have readily admitted to speeding and other offenses.... Dumb dumb dumb dumb
butt hurt yet? S T U P I D!!!
Old 04-10-11, 09:53 PM
MoeIS350
Driver

This guy is hilarious, I think you watch too many "detective" shows on tv, I think your imagination is going over board young man, no one is going to take what I and everyone wrote here to court, do you know why? Invasion of privacy, the only person "involved" in this "incident" were the cops, and they don't have the right to spy on me because of a speeding ticket... LOL you are funny man

FYI: I haven't paid a dime on any of those tickets, so I think I still have my money in my pocket too (not sure where your going with that comment but hoooooooookay)

Last edited by MoeIS350; 04-10-11 at 09:57 PM.
Old 04-11-11, 08:44 AM
Hapa88
Driver School Candidate

This guy is hilarious, I think you watch too many "detective" shows on tv, I think your imagination is going over board young man, no one is going to take what I and everyone wrote here to court, do you know why? Invasion of privacy, the only person "involved" in this "incident" were the cops, and they don't have the right to spy on me because of a speeding ticket... LOL you are funny man

FYI: I haven't paid a dime on any of those tickets, so I think I still have my money in my pocket too (not sure where your going with that comment but hoooooooookay)
Technically they can. There's no invansion of privacy if you're posting on a PUBLIC forum.
But I highly doubt they'll go through all that trouble.

Your tickets will be in the mail soon, they just need to be processed. I think its somewhere between two weeks to a month to get them. Also, in CA, you usually pay the bail amount first then if you contest it, you're contesting to "win" your money back... You can just go to court and not pay, but be advised that if you do not pay and do not show up to court a bench warrant will be on your record for your arrest.