CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Longo Lexus service dept any good?

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-11, 11:43 PM
stlgrym3
Racer

Received 20 Likes on 14 Posts
Default Longo Lexus service dept any good?

i had bad experience with their sales dept, therefore i bought my IS250 at Glendale even though Longo is only a couple miles away from my home. what about their service dept? any good SAs you would recommend? do they give our loaner car if you didn't buy yours from them?
Old 03-25-11, 12:00 AM
KillaIS250
Lexus Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Their Yelp has pretty much nothing but positive reviews, a lot are targeted/focused on the service department. I just made my appointment with Longo Lexus to get my car serviced next week. It's my first service, so if things go well i'll keep taking my car there

http://www.yelp.com/biz/longo-lexus-el-monte
Old 03-25-11, 12:07 AM
avgj0F
Lead Lap

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I just got my ISF back tonight from Longo after 9 days. Clement Cisneros regularly provided updates and pleasant to deal with. The dude is thoughtful and courteous.

Originally Posted by stlgrym3
i had bad experience with their sales dept, therefore i bought my IS250 at Glendale even though Longo is only a couple miles away from my home. what about their service dept? any good SAs you would recommend? do they give our loaner car if you didn't buy yours from them?
Old 03-25-11, 01:07 AM
gemini1
FNM President

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've never had a bad experience with Longo Lexus regarding their service department.

I would recomend!
Old 03-25-11, 09:07 AM
LongoLexs1
Driver School Candidate

Default Longo Lexus Responds

This is Chris McCarty, General Manager, of Longo Lexus. I apologize for your disappointing sales experience with us. It’s very important to me that we take care of our guests and provide top-notch service all the time. If you would give us another opportunity, I will make sure that maintenance and service of your IS250 makes up for the current impression you have of Longo. You can contact me directly at 626-580-6272 or Chris.McCarty@LongoLexus.com. I look forward to hearing from you.
Old 03-25-11, 09:25 AM
LongoLexs1
Driver School Candidate

Default Longo Lexus Service Department

Originally Posted by KillaIS250
Their Yelp has pretty much nothing but positive reviews, a lot are targeted/focused on the service department. I just made my appointment with Longo Lexus to get my car serviced next week. It's my first service, so if things go well i'll keep taking my car there

http://www.yelp.com/biz/longo-lexus-el-monte
Hi - It's Joe Castro, Service Director, of Longo Lexus. Thanks for giving us an opportunity to take care of your Lexus. Please ask for me when you get to our facility next week so I can introduce myself and personally assist you. You can reach me at 626-580-6252 or at Joe.Castro@LongoLexus.com. Look forward to meeting you.
Old 03-25-11, 09:29 AM
stlgrym3
Racer

Originally Posted by LongoLexs1
This is Chris McCarty, General Manager, of Longo Lexus. I apologize for your disappointing sales experience with us. It’s very important to me that we take care of our guests and provide top-notch service all the time. If you would give us another opportunity, I will make sure that maintenance and service of your IS250 makes up for the current impression you have of Longo. You can contact me directly at 626-580-6272 or Chris.McCarty@LongoLexus.com. I look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks, I in fact just made an appointment with your service dept. I'm looking forward to it.

Last edited by stlgrym3; 03-25-11 at 09:38 AM.
Old 03-25-11, 09:31 AM
flipside909
Lexus Connoisseur

Received 531 Likes on 280 Posts

Thanks Chris for chiming in! Now that's commitment to customer service.

I have nothing but great things to say about Longo Lexus' service. I'm on my 3rd new Lexus (which I have all purchased from Longo) and have been bringing all my Lexus cars for service there since day 1.
Old 03-25-11, 09:43 AM
fr0st
Pole Position

Does Longo provide courtesy cars when they are working on your cars? The one reason I keep going back to Santa Monica Lexus is for that specific courtesy. The downside is that it's far from where I live, and Longo is a lot closer.
Old 03-25-11, 10:49 AM
LongoLexs1
Driver School Candidate

Default Longo Lexus Courtesy Loaner Vehicles

[QUOTE=fr0st;6254088]Does Longo provide courtesy cars when they are working on your cars? The one reason I keep going back to Santa Monica Lexus is for that specific courtesy. The downside is that it's far from where I live, and Longo is a lot closer.[/QU

We do! Longo Lexus has a fleet of over 150 complimentary Lexus loaner vehicles for our service guests. All you have to do is call one of our Appointment Coordinators at 800-597-0813 and reserve a loaner vehicle when you schedule your next service appointment. It’s easy, convenient, and will help you save gas and commute time. Please call us soon and give us a try. Thanks, Chris McCarty, Longo Lexus.
Old 03-25-11, 11:07 AM
stlgrym3
Racer

Originally Posted by fr0st
Does Longo provide courtesy cars when they are working on your cars? The one reason I keep going back to Santa Monica Lexus is for that specific courtesy. The downside is that it's far from where I live, and Longo is a lot closer.
they do, i can vouch for that. i made my appointment today and a courtesy car was reserved for me without me asking for it, and i didn't buy my car there either.
Old 03-25-11, 12:09 PM
4ntvings
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

This is Chris McCarty, General Manager, of Longo Lexus. I apologize for your disappointing sales experience with us. It’s very important to me that we take care of our guests and provide top-notch service all the time.
Hi - It's Joe Castro, Service Director, of Longo Lexus.
pm sent regarding issue of concern.
Old 03-25-11, 01:25 PM
funnie
Lexus Test Driver

Wow. Pretty impressive how the GM and Service Director took the time to come on CL and address the service concerns / questions. This really shows they are going above and beyond to make sure you have an positive experience at Longo Lexus.
Old 03-25-11, 04:17 PM
KillaIS250
Lexus Fanatic

Does anyone know if Longo Lexus is one of those dealers that fills your gas too after doing recall work?
Old 03-25-11, 04:18 PM
KillaIS250
Lexus Fanatic

Hi - It's Joe Castro, Service Director, of Longo Lexus. Thanks for giving us an opportunity to take care of your Lexus. Please ask for me when you get to our facility next week so I can introduce myself and personally assist you. You can reach me at 626-580-6252 or at Joe.Castro@LongoLexus.com. Look forward to meeting you.

Thanks Joe. I will ask for you when i get there Wednesday evening.

Quick Reply: Longo Lexus service dept any good?