CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Any members going to Cal Poly?

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-10, 01:01 PM
eggwoll
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any members going to Cal Poly?

Well, next week I'm starting out as a freshman this year at Cal Poly Pomona. I know there are some members that attend cal poly pomona! Are there ever any meets? or just hangouts? I'd be down to hangout with some cool CL people. Also, could someone help explain to me classrooms? I have numbers but I have no idea what they mean.

also: does anyone have advice for a first time freshman that is going to be dorming? lol.
Old 09-14-10, 05:20 PM
bnizzle87
Lexus Fanatic

Received 60 Likes on 51 Posts

congrats, my friend! i dont go to cpp, but my girl does. im usually there in the mornings to drop off/pick up. best of luck next week! go broncos!
Old 09-14-10, 07:28 PM
VIP_ES300
Lexus Test Driver

sup man!
good to see a fellow cl member go to cpp. im entering my second year, and im repping club lex of hawaii!! but sadly my lex will be staying home...but yeah pm me and maybe i can take you around campus and stuff. i think the classroom numbers are shown like this right: 1 203. the first number, is the building number and the number after the obvious space, is the classroom number. and what dorm hall are you in? the campus is actually not that big. and if you have a longboard or skateboard id take it with you. i might not know all of the building names and stuff (its my first summer away from cpp so i need to refamiliarize with myself). as for meets and stuff, ive never actually gone to any because yeah i dont have a car. i know on campus there is a group called cpp imports, they have a facebook page. but yeah other than that just pm me!

Last edited by VIP_ES300; 09-14-10 at 07:35 PM.
Old 09-14-10, 08:01 PM
sc-driver
Lexus Test Driver

Damn, I thought this was for Cal Poly San Luis Obispo.
Old 09-14-10, 08:14 PM
blisiono
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There's quite a few guys that attend CPP. You'll probably see them parked in a row on the 3rd or 4th floor of the parking structure haha
Old 09-14-10, 09:10 PM
bjlisiono
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by VIP_ES300
sup man!
good to see a fellow cl member go to cpp. im entering my second year, and im repping club lex of hawaii!! but sadly my lex will be staying home...but yeah pm me and maybe i can take you around campus and stuff. i think the classroom numbers are shown like this right: 1 203. the first number, is the building number and the number after the obvious space, is the classroom number. and what dorm hall are you in? the campus is actually not that big. and if you have a longboard or skateboard id take it with you. i might not know all of the building names and stuff (its my first summer away from cpp so i need to refamiliarize with myself). as for meets and stuff, ive never actually gone to any because yeah i dont have a car. i know on campus there is a group called cpp imports, they have a facebook page. but yeah other than that just pm me!
Did you by any chance have BIO 110 from 7:45am-9am on TuTh with Hartney for Spring 2010? I saw someone in class going on CL Hawaii during lecture most of the time. haha

Originally Posted by blisiono
There's quite a few guys that attend CPP. You'll probably see them parked in a row on the 3rd or 4th floor of the parking structure haha
You might see some of us on the ramp, closest to the elevator, going to the 4th floor.

There is a club on campus called Imports@CPP. I don't know when the new weekly meets will be, but they were at In & Out every Thursday starting around 7pm- whenever people start to leave.
Old 09-14-10, 09:42 PM
VIP_ES300
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by bjlisiono
Did you by any chance have BIO 110 from 7:45am-9am on TuTh with Hartney for Spring 2010? I saw someone in class going on CL Hawaii during lecture most of the time. haha

You might see some of us on the ramp, closest to the elevator, going to the 4th floor.

There is a club on campus called Imports@CPP. I don't know when the new weekly meets will be, but they were at In & Out every Thursday starting around 7pm- whenever people start to leave.
oh wow. yes and yes lol. that class was fun though!
Old 09-14-10, 11:36 PM
eggwoll
Lead Lap

sup man!
I'm going to be dorming in Montecito. I don't have a long board or skate board, but my car will be there lol. For some of my classroom numbers, they are: 3-2137, and 4 1-620. what the hell does that mean?

Originally Posted by bjlisiono

Hey! I have hartney for Bio 121! lol. how is she? Sweet, I might look for you guys there but I'm prolly going to be parking in the residents lot? or whatever is closest to my dorm LOL
Old 09-15-10, 12:10 AM
Chueezie
Driver School Candidate

If I remember correctly, the first number is the building number and the one immediately following it is the floor... Therefore 3-2137 would be building 3, floor 2, classroom 137. Something like that. It's been a couple of years since I graduated.
Old 09-15-10, 12:24 AM
VIP_ES300
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by eggwoll
I'm going to be dorming in Montecito. I don't have a long board or skate board, but my car will be there lol. For some of my classroom numbers, they are: 3-2137, and 4 1-620. what the hell does that mean?

Hey! I have hartney for Bio 121! lol. how is she? Sweet, I might look for you guys there but I'm prolly going to be parking in the residents lot? or whatever is closest to my dorm LOL
ok ive never had quadruple digit classroom numbers but like i said, the first number usually is the building number, and numbers after it is the classroom number. the first digit is what floor it is on. as for the 4 1-620. i have never seen that before lol. what class is it?

and hartney is a great teacher, make friends in that class because you are allowed to take group exams AFTER you take the original exam, and that group exam adds to your exam as extra credit.
Old 09-15-10, 12:27 AM
Deros
Driver

Originally Posted by Chueezie
If I remember correctly, the first number is the building number and the one immediately following it is the floor... Therefore 3-2137 would be building 3, floor 2, classroom 137. Something like that. It's been a couple of years since I graduated.
Its been 17 years for me. Good luck you all going to Cal Poly. Especially you Engineering Majors. Make sure you parents now that 5 years is the norm.
Old 09-15-10, 12:40 AM
bjlisiono
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by eggwoll

Hartney is a good teacher. I didn't find it boring at all. If you want to see if your teachers are good or bad, check out www.gradecalpoly.com, if you haven't already.
Old 09-15-10, 12:40 AM
VIP_ES300
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Deros
Its been 17 years for me. Good luck you all going to Cal Poly. Especially you Engineering Majors. Make sure you parents now that 5 years is the norm.
yups...youre from HI too?
Old 09-15-10, 12:54 AM
eggwoll
Lead Lap

ok ive never had quadruple digit classroom numbers but like i said, the first number usually is the building number, and numbers after it is the classroom number. the first digit is what floor it is on. as for the 4 1-620. i have never seen that before lol. what class is it?

and hartney is a great teacher, make friends in that class because you are allowed to take group exams AFTER you take the original exam, and that group exam adds to your exam as extra credit.
ah ok. uhh the class is BIO 121 lab... lol which dorm are you in?
Old 09-15-10, 05:36 AM
Allen K
-0----0-

Received 582 Likes on 401 Posts

Originally Posted by Deros
I think 6 years is the norm now since it's so impacted

Quick Reply: Any members going to Cal Poly?