CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

This is why illegal immigrants shouldnt be allowed to drive in ANY state...

Old 06-01-10, 03:28 PM
TLDriver
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Initial_K
I've too hear many stories of hit and run illegal drivers in socal. Good thing he didn't take off.

Also the reason why our insurance is so high is because of illegal uninsured motorist. I paid extra to be cover by these drivers cause you know you won't get anything from them and their POS car.
You guys with the blame game are dumb... it's not just illegal drivers. Did you know someone without a drivers license can get car insurance? (legal or illegal) The reason why insurance is expensive is because, fraud and yes uninsured motorist makes it more expensive.

Like I said before, I am happy you were able to walk away from it. Sorry to hear about your bad experience.
PS.
"This is why illegal immigrants shouldnt be allowed to drive in ANY state... "
It's illegal to drive without a valid license and without insurance. You will be surprised on how many people with a valid license drive without insurance OR without sufficient coverage in their policy.

Last edited by TLDriver; 06-01-10 at 03:32 PM.
Old 06-01-10, 03:36 PM
Initial_K
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TLDriver
You guys with the blame game are dumb... it's not just illegal drivers. Did you know someone without a drivers license can get car insurance? (legal or illegal) The reason why insurance is expensive is because, fraud and yes uninsured motorist makes it more expensive.

Like I said before, I am happy you were able to walk away from it. Sorry to hear about your bad experience.
PS.
It's illegal to drive without a valid license and without insurance. You will be surprised on how many people with a valid license drive without insurance OR without sufficient coverage in their policy.
Which Insurance company will insure you without a proper driver license and registration? So someone will buy insurance but don't have a proper driver license or registration? Who the hell is going to insure that without violating the terms?

Also in my area (El Monte) it's higher insurance due to a lot of uninsured driver as oppose to when I used to live in OC. It's definitely a factor to consider when you live in a high risk area.

Last edited by Initial_K; 06-01-10 at 03:45 PM.
Old 06-01-10, 03:40 PM
KA8
Instructor

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

WAT? you can get insurance w/o a lincense? That's first for me. Before CA required liability insurance back in the early 90's. One of my close friend was hit by an illegal. He and other guy ran on foot. CA need to implement AZ law now!
Old 06-01-10, 03:41 PM
Stubbornn
Rookie

You guys with the blame game are dumb... it's not just illegal drivers.
it might not be JUST illegal drivers, but an illegal driver is what ****ed up my god damn car, hence the purpose of this thread.

Did you know someone without a drivers license can get car insurance? (legal or illegal) The reason why insurance is expensive is because, fraud and yes uninsured motorist makes it more expensive.
i dont know what insurance company u go through, but mine will not insure someone that isnt authorized to drive in the state of california, period.

ty

PS.
no, actually i wouldnt, but regardless of that, pretty much 97% of your response on this thread is irrelevant. like i said, the purpose of this thread is because an unlicensed, uninsured, non-citizen illegal immigrant ****, smashed up my car, because he doesnt know the driving laws in the state of california.
Old 06-01-10, 03:42 PM
Stubbornn
Rookie

Originally Posted by KA8
WAT? you can get insurance w/o a lincense? That's first for me. Before CA required liability insurance back in the early 90's. One of my close friend was hit by an illegal. He and other guy ran on foot. CA need to implement AZ law now!
they need to just allow people to shoot on sight. i could clear my entire neighborhood out in about 15 minutes.
Old 06-01-10, 03:43 PM
TLDriver
Lexus Test Driver

http://www.carinsurance.com/kb/content12680.aspx
You should be able to obtain an auto insurance quote without a driver's license but will most likely need a valid license to purchase an insurance policy. If your license has expired, been suspended or revoked there is typically an insurance company that will allow you to acquire insurance from them with the requirement that you obtain a valid license within a set amount of time (generally 30 to 45 days).

Trust me, I said WTF? when I noticed this. When I would sell cars they were able to finance to people that didn't have a drivers license. Being that illegals from Mexico pretty common where I lived, would try to purchase a car would show up with a Mexican consulate card, passport and utility bill and they would get financed.
I wont say I know how they got it approved but they did.

Just to make it clear, I don't care if the person has a license in every state in the US... they shouldn't drive a car without a license and insurance.
Being that you are from El Monte haven't you seen the signs on the walls saying "No license we can still insure"? When I went to visit some family in La Puente they were around.
Old 06-01-10, 03:47 PM
TLDriver
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Stubbornn
they need to just allow people to shoot on sight. i could clear my entire neighborhood out in about 15 minutes.
trust me I agree with you there. Well in my old neighbor hood it would vacate a lot of homes there.
Old 06-01-10, 04:07 PM
T-Rex06
Ho Motorsports

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Take care of yourself and your loved ones first. Let the insurance company sort out the compensations.

As for illegal immigrants, none of them should be here in the first place. They are nothing but parasites to this country. Thanks to them, we now have "uninsured motorists" coverage. I can go on but I'll leave it at that.

I wish you guys a speedy recovery.

Terrance
Old 06-01-10, 04:11 PM
Stubbornn
Rookie

Thanks. On the bright side to all of this madness and stupidity, I just got a phone call right now for a job interview in Brea as a financial advisor. Trying to get over this accident BS and move forward, this is a ray of sunshine for me right now, I've been having trouble finding a job since I got home from overseas.
Old 06-01-10, 04:16 PM
TLDriver
Lexus Test Driver

Thanks. On the bright side to all of this madness and stupidity, I just got a phone call right now for a job interview in Brea as a financial advisor. Trying to get over this accident BS and move forward, this is a ray of sunshine for me right now, I've been having trouble finding a job since I got home from overseas.
That's always good news, good luck with that!
So like posted above enough about the immigration stuff...

Hopefully everything goes well, and the insurance company takes care of you. What type of car will you get? IS-F????
Old 06-01-10, 04:17 PM
dejavu157
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm glad you're ok man. You should take the young one to get checked first. As for the illegals, they might flee and not pay a dime. My friend got in an accident once with them, and they never payed or anything, hope your get luckier than that. And yes i agree with harsher rules on illegals.
Old 06-01-10, 05:04 PM
Stubbornn
Rookie

That's always good news, good luck with that!
So like posted above enough about the immigration stuff...

Hopefully everything goes well, and the insurance company takes care of you. What type of car will you get? IS-F????
did some research on this company that called me... they're a MLM/network marketing type company... not my cup of tea... so back on the job search i go. As for what type of car ill get, most likely gonna just get another IS300, i really love that car.

Originally Posted by dejavu157
I'm glad you're ok man. You should take the young one to get checked first. As for the illegals, they might flee and not pay a dime. My friend got in an accident once with them, and they never payed or anything, hope your get luckier than that. And yes i agree with harsher rules on illegals.
My gf took her daughter to get checked out today, shes fine. I just got back a couple of hours ago, i dont have any serious injury, only aggravated soreness from a previous injury i had from my trip to Afghanistan. So, fortunately for me, neither me or my gf's lil girl are hurt.
Old 06-01-10, 06:04 PM
GS3Tek

Received 162 Likes on 123 Posts

This is why it's important to have UNINSURED MOTORIST.

A lot of times, people think full coverage (liability/comprehensive) is enough, but it doesn't include the above.

, my gf's daughter is having problems with her neck,
Make sure your girlfriend's daughter gets thoroughly checked. She might not be able to express her pain fully, but a good pediatrician should examine her, particularly her neck. After her pediatrician, she should also get therapy, not to the extent like the both of you. Kids heal fast and will bounce back quickly

It's going to creep on her when she's older if it's not taken care of properly: migraines, neck pain, bad posture-> scoliosis.
Old 06-01-10, 07:39 PM
Stubbornn
Rookie

Originally Posted by GS3Tek
This is why it's important to have UNINSURED MOTORIST.

A lot of times, people think full coverage (liability/comprehensive) is enough, but it doesn't include the above.

Make sure your girlfriend's daughter gets thoroughly checked. She might not be able to express her pain fully, but a good pediatrician should examine her, particularly her neck. After her pediatrician, she should also get therapy, not to the extent like the both of you. Kids heal fast and will bounce back quickly

It's going to creep on her when she's older if it's not taken care of properly: migraines, neck pain, bad posture-> scoliosis.
Yeah I agree completely. The issue with her daughter is gonna have to be taken care of between my gf, and her daughters dad. She doesnt live with my gf so... thats out of my hands there. As for my coverage, I have full coverage, which also covers uninsured motorists.
Old 06-01-10, 07:40 PM
windex
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Initial_K
Which Insurance company will insure you without a proper driver license and registration? So someone will buy insurance but don't have a proper driver license or registration? Who the hell is going to insure that without violating the terms?

Also in my area (El Monte) it's higher insurance due to a lot of uninsured driver as oppose to when I used to live in OC. It's definitely a factor to consider when you live in a high risk area.
Uhhhhh *raises hand* my license has been suspended for 2 years.... my car... insured everyone of those days and its behind a year on registration... that company my good sir would be E-surance.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: This is why illegal immigrants shouldnt be allowed to drive in ANY state...