CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

This is why illegal immigrants shouldnt be allowed to drive in ANY state...

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-10, 12:41 AM
o6spdracer
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry that happened to you. I'm glad that everyone is okay. Hopefully insurance will take care of everything.
Old 06-01-10, 12:45 AM
soupdawg
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you can sue all you want. youll never collect a penny from an illegal...how are you going to garnish wages from someone who works under the table?
Old 06-01-10, 12:46 AM
Stubbornn
Rookie

Originally Posted by soupdawg
you can sue all you want. youll never collect a penny from an illegal...how are you going to garnish wages from someone who works under the table?
thats been established already, thanks for your input.
Old 06-01-10, 01:18 AM
koukii
Driver

Damn that sucks. What a waste of an IS...
Old 06-01-10, 01:39 AM
Stubbornn
Rookie

Its painful aint it? Like I said earlier, those shots arent even that good, it looked so much worse in person. Those pix were just to have a general idea of the overall damage done. I dont recall who it was that said my fender was torn like a piece of paper, but yeah, after looking at the pix I took of the truck the guy was driving, I'm sure the fender was ripped back due to contact with his axle springs, they're right in line with where the contact was made.
Old 06-01-10, 08:32 AM
V8RdnLow
Lexus Champion

Damn that sucks! As long as you and your fam is alive and well
Old 06-01-10, 09:55 AM
vwynn
Lexus Fanatic

Received 53 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by Stubbornn
My insurance is gonna take care of me. My dad had an incident about 6 months ago, and they took good care of him. I have full coverage, so I'm not worried about much, only thing im worried about, is when i get to go pick up another IS. My back is ****ed up, my gf's daughter is having problems with her neck, and that jack *** was uninsured (to my knowledge, cuz he showed me expired info) with no license. He has his hands full when my insurance company gets their hands on him... and if it comes to the conclusion that he was UNINSURED... im gonna sue his *** for full damages, medical expenses, etc. Hes gonna wish he never came to Cali.
as long as you are fully covered your good... for the car at least.. hopefully medical is covered as well. with no documents u cant really trace him.. and if he's in jail right now hes just livin it up getting fed with food our tax dollars are paying for.

Nah this is in the 626 area, San Gabriel Valley. Ive learned my lesson on voting for anyone, I voted for Obama, and now I wish someone would JFK his ***.
Nobama.

To be honest, I dont care if he has to pay, or if my insurance has to pay, i just want my medical treatment, and another IS. I hate not having my car, and I only had it for less than 2 months... im thoroughly pissed.
just get a rental and visit the docs a few times to get yourself checked... itll take a long time till everything is settled.

take care
Old 06-01-10, 10:17 AM
xknowonex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That really sucks and I am pretty sure your own insurance will take care of you.

As for being vindictive and bending him over, I doubt that will happen other than getting his vehicle impounded. The guy isn't even suppose to be here and has no asset whatsoever. There is no license to suspend or revoke and nothing to sue for.

A beat-up lawnmower and leaf blower does not really count as a lawn business lol

Last edited by xknowonex; 06-01-10 at 10:22 AM.
Old 06-01-10, 10:23 AM
saurah
Pole Position

Glad this doesn't only happen in Arizona.
I've seen this numerous times. I almost got ran off the road by a work truck, full of workers whom yelled out some lovely things in Spanish. Not to say all people who mow lawns, do laborious work ect are illegal. So lets not start pulling every worker over and harassing them, but something needs to be done to prevent this.
Old 06-01-10, 10:46 AM
TLDriver
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sorry to hear about this happening. It just sucks that anyone without a license can drive. I mean look at people who lose their license from too many DUI's or for whatever BS reason is, it's just major BS. I will keep all politic/debate out of your thread. I do hope you are ok and that you wont suffer from any back issues.
Old 06-01-10, 10:53 AM
jvxdriver
Rookie

Damn, sorry to hear about your incident. Is this the same IS you brought to FNM last week? Hope your family get better soon, especially your daughter.
Old 06-01-10, 11:59 AM
RA40
Super Moderator

Received 463 Likes on 361 Posts

Suxx...I share the frustration, dad had a similar incident, I also had one but with a citizen. My aunt was killed by a drunk motorcycle driver from the Netherlands as she was walking across the street. The only satisfaction we had in this instance was he was deported and was then on banned from legal US entry. Let the insurance take care of you and don't become involved into the immigration, driving issues. From our experiences, it is going to make you even more .

In the end, the car did its job and you were protected though sore from the collision.
Old 06-01-10, 12:02 PM
vwynn
Lexus Fanatic

Received 53 Likes on 36 Posts

we need Arizona law SB1070.
Old 06-01-10, 01:11 PM
Stubbornn
Rookie

Originally Posted by jvxdriver
Damn, sorry to hear about your incident. Is this the same IS you brought to FNM last week? Hope your family get better soon, especially your daughter.
yeah bro, same IS that I took to FNM last week. Ive already started scouting for another one. Found a few that look pretty damn decently priced too, just a long drive to get to them lol.
Old 06-01-10, 02:01 PM
Initial_K
Lexus Test Driver

I've too hear many stories of hit and run illegal drivers in socal. Good thing he didn't take off.

Also the reason why our insurance is so high is because of illegal uninsured motorist. I paid extra to be cover by these drivers cause you know you won't get anything from them and their POS car.

Last edited by Initial_K; 06-01-10 at 02:16 PM.

Quick Reply: This is why illegal immigrants shouldnt be allowed to drive in ANY state...