CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

This is why illegal immigrants shouldnt be allowed to drive in ANY state...

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-10, 09:06 PM
GSteg
Rookie

Received 78 Likes on 60 Posts

Having your license suspended after you've bought insurance is different than buying insurance without a license at the time.
Old 06-01-10, 10:49 PM
windex
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by GSteg
Having your license suspended after you've bought insurance is different than buying insurance without a license at the time.
I hear all day long on power 106 (a radio station) that there is some company they are advertising that will insure you for 15 dollars a month and can even insure you if you dont have a license! I just had to say it...

Anyway to the OP I hope everything works out in your favor and if it makes you feel any better my Best friends sister that I was seeing for a little bit had half of her face ripped off ... literally by an illegal that ran a red light while my friend was turning the fender of the ford explorer (owned by the illegal) peeled out and split like this < and tore half of her face off the day after her 16th birthday... shes still hott tho
Old 06-01-10, 11:22 PM
Stubbornn
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by windex
I hear all day long on power 106 (a radio station) that there is some company they are advertising that will insure you for 15 dollars a month and can even insure you if you dont have a license! I just had to say it...

Anyway to the OP I hope everything works out in your favor and if it makes you feel any better my Best friends sister that I was seeing for a little bit had half of her face ripped off ... literally by an illegal that ran a red light while my friend was turning the fender of the ford explorer (owned by the illegal) peeled out and split like this < and tore half of her face off the day after her 16th birthday... shes still hott tho
sorry to hear about your friend. I am grateful that nobody in my car was seriously hurt. I took the pix by my insurance company today so they could get a rough idea of the damage. So far they are saying theres a good possibility it could be fully repaired, which I'm hoping for. I'd rather pay a $500 deductible, than try to sue this guy and end up with nothing in return.

Keeping my fingers crossed until the Adjuster takes a look at my car and estimates the damage.
Old 06-02-10, 12:43 AM
COOLIS
Instructor

Received 35 Likes on 27 Posts

This makes me so f***ing angry. Why won't the damn federal government get a clue from Arizona and step in to take care of illegal immigration. We have all the laws in place here in CA, but none of those laws are enforced. It is straight up BS. Had a family friend get hit by an uninsured illegal and he got nothing out of the guy. Our friends insurance paid for everything, but the crappy part is his insurance went up. This shouldn't be how it goes. Another thing that pisses me off is how people always bring immigration back to the mexicans. The only reason it gets brought back to them in because they're the main ones who come to the US illegally. Their country borders our country, so naturally they will be the main people coming here illegally. Were not trying to single them out for race reasons, its because they are the highest number of illegals in the country. It is hard for say a german or australian to come to this country illegally. They have a lot more distance to come. I have no problems with people coming here from other countries, but I think they should all lean english and pass certain standards tests. If only something like your accident would happen to Obama or someone high up like him. Oh and on a final note the boycott LA is trying to plan against AZ is bulls***. Look at people on the city council, and even the mayor. Many of them don't have american backgrounds, and the mayor is mexican. No wonder they don't want us to have a law like this because some of their family will be gone. Then the media goes and turns around what Arizonas response was. They didn't say they were going to turn off the power they supply to us. Arizona said that if LA was going to void all contracts with AZ businesses then the power contract LA has with AZ would also be void. The damn media though has to post headlines saying "Arizona going to shut off power to LA" and things that make the situation even worse. If the truth would come out this issue might have been taken care of many years ago.
Old 06-02-10, 01:01 AM
Stubbornn
Rookie

Its 2010, everyone should know by now that the media is full of ****. The whole time I was overseas, I got emails asking me if I was ok, how many people did I kill, and how many of my friends were dead, as if I was out there hunting down the Taliban. Yes, although we do occasionally go into known Taliban infested areas, we arent going there to "hunt" them down, we were going there to try and make a peaceful agreement with them, and offer them support, financial help, and medical treatment... BUT, back here at home, all you guys read and see on the news, is that the Taliban blew up a tank, and US forces killed like 540893250 Taliban in that month. Majority of the effort in Afghanistan isnt focused on tracking Taliban, its primarily focused on rebuilding the infrastructure in the country, and helping them to establish a firm, somewhat uncorrupt government, at the best of our ability. The media, doesnt want the general public to know that though.
Old 06-02-10, 01:44 AM
kped Gs430
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by T-Rex06
As for illegal immigrants, none of them should be here in the first place. They are nothing but parasites to this country. Thanks to them, we now have "uninsured motorists" coverage. I can go on but I'll leave it at that.

Terrance
Originally Posted by Stubbornn
they need to just allow people to shoot on sight. i could clear my entire neighborhood out in about 15 minutes.
This is just sad...... the U.S. was build on immigrants yes i agree we need to have stricter immigration laws and i can understand why your angry but still those comments are just unnecessary..
Old 06-02-10, 02:22 AM
Initial_K
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by kped Gs430
This is just sad...... the U.S. was build on immigrants yes i agree we need to have stricter immigration laws and i can understand why your angry but still those comments are just unnecessary..
The US is built on legal immigration. Some of my family member waited 10 years to come to this country legally, paid all fees. Past all disease test and follow US regulation and laws.

What you're talking about is illegal immigration. People that snuck into this country illegal and spit in the face of all of those that came here legally.

Also we have the most lax illegal immigration law in the World. if you snuck into Mexico and got caught, you will be jailed, deported and fined heavily. You can't even own property in mexico if you are an illegal. If you have kids in any other country in Asia, the kids are not citizen of the that country. No anchor babies.

So we don't have strict laws against illegals. We have illegals in our public school, in college and in the medical center.

Last edited by Initial_K; 06-02-10 at 02:27 AM.
Old 06-02-10, 07:19 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,128 Likes on 1,298 Posts

Ive learned my lesson on voting for anyone, I voted for Obama, and now I wish someone would JFK his ***.

they need to just allow people to shoot on sight. i could clear my entire neighborhood out in about 15 minutes.
Stubbornn, I hope this turns out well for you and everyone heals quickly, but with the physical threats of violence and other inappropriate commentary above as well as all the cursing, this thread is closed.