CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Need help you will get rewarded

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-09, 08:58 PM
HERBos
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OK i will give 100 dollars cash to the person who writes me this cot damn essay....need it asap and must be legit (:
Old 11-18-09, 09:28 PM
PureDrifter
BahHumBug

Received 94 Likes on 86 Posts

as a current UC student i speak:

sorry but this (if it is a college admissions essay) is freaking disgusting, you wanna get in to a college do the work your damn self....
Old 11-18-09, 10:51 PM
PhilipMSPT
Cycle Savant

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Garage7RP
That's a very interesting paper you wrote. Can you give me the summary of the highlights?

It's interesting because the HIV/AIDS virus itself is weak outside of the body. I would like to know the theory behind the evolution.
Originally Posted by TheKevin
the longer it exists, it's likely to mutate. at that point, it'll be something else though.
The HIV virus has actually been mutating about 1% of it's cell wall each year.

There are different strains of the HIV virus, just like the flu virus; just like how the flu virus mutates every season.

However, it hasn't been found that the cell wall of the HIV virus will turn into anything that will make it airborne, but the possibility is there. It may mutate to a waterborne virus before anything airborne...

Originally Posted by Garage7RP
Considering that the HIV/AIDS virus is at least 20 years old, we have not seen any changes in the virus since then. Mutation as in multiplication of the virus is spreading the virus? Or, were you referring to the resistance of the virus to certain antibiotics such as the MRSA and VRE?
Just viral mutation. Like I said above, HIV is mutating. But only components of the virus (such as the cell wall), and not the actual virus itself.

Originally Posted by EyeKutr
Funny, there is more interest in philips hypothesis than the OP. Thread hijack at its best. BTW, HIV should not be airborne in 50 years. It is blood born (fluids) as is Hep C which has been around 1000s of years and has not yet mutated. If by chance it becomes airborne then we wont have to worry too too much about over population of planet earth
Exactly.

It's a hypothesis that can't really be proven.

Unless if the government is purposely mutating the virus through methods such as radiation and genetic altering, it probably won't do it naturally.

Originally Posted by PureDrifter
as a current UC student i speak:

sorry but this (if it is a college admissions essay) is freaking disgusting, you wanna get in to a college do the work your damn self....
I can understand if the OP is asking for advice or proofreading.

However, charging someone to get it done for you: well, that's just unfortunate.

The topic is actually quite simple. It's a topic regarding a personal life experience. It's not harder than sharing a story with someone. Just use a proper language...
Old 11-18-09, 10:51 PM
HERBos
Lead Lap

LOL this is for my class at community college buddy
Old 11-18-09, 10:53 PM
HERBos
Lead Lap

whats even more disgusting is that i am going to be transferring soon to a better school than you CURRENT UC STUDENT (:
Old 11-18-09, 11:12 PM
LiCelsior
Retired

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

damn if u transfering to a school better that a current UC student then how come u cant do a 500word paper?

just saying..
Old 11-18-09, 11:22 PM
t0e
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow, a lot of Sht talking for someone that needs help...

I admit, I am not the best with words or writing papers, but I give it my best shot, to accomplish what I have to say, If i needed any help with papers, it would be for proof reading and offering more ideas to my topic.

However, I can understand that you want help, but I'm sure craigs list, would be a much better alternative
Old 11-18-09, 11:29 PM
PureDrifter
BahHumBug

Received 94 Likes on 86 Posts

Originally Posted by HERBos
LOL this is for my class at community college buddy
whats even more disgusting is that i am going to be transferring soon to a better school than you CURRENT UC STUDENT (:
http://www.universityofcalifornia.ed...statement.html
http://admissions.ucdavis.edu/admiss..._statement.cfm
this is the same personal statement the UCs have been using for the past few years. its the same for transfer and freshman applicants.

so if you Are doing this just as a small paper for your CC class, then you have no reason to take offense to my statement. my apologies for misunderstanding something you neglected to clarify.

if, however, as it appears to be, that this is a part of your UC or other college personal statement, then my previous post still stands.

you can talk down my school all you want, doesnt make much difference to me. i'm rather happy where i am and what i'm doing with my life so if it makes you feel better about what you're doing here, by all means go ahead.
Old 11-19-09, 12:09 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 184 Likes on 143 Posts

school might be good or better, but then you can't even write well then what's "good" about it?

i don't care if it's cal state or uc or stanford, if you are not getting into the school with your own effort, then in my eyes it doesn't really matter
Old 11-19-09, 12:27 AM
projectdna
Lexus Fanatic

Received 24 Likes on 22 Posts

i think you can classify the OP's request as academic dishonesty.

at most higher learning institutions, academic dishonesty is not only an automatic "F" in the course, but also a one-way ticket to a meeting with the school's ethics committee for further displinary measures.

the OP should just write the essay and save himself the trouble of dealing with unforeseen consequences.

that, and if OP has enough time to post in CL, the OP should have enough time to write a 500-word essay...
Old 11-19-09, 01:44 AM
J_Hao
Driver

lol...that's for UC application...i have just done mine! good luck~~
Old 11-19-09, 02:53 AM
radicalrev
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

^OP is busted....!! ooppsss
Old 11-19-09, 04:48 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,117 Likes on 1,292 Posts

Originally Posted by projectdna

that, and if OP has enough time to post in CL, the OP should have enough time to write a 500-word essay...
I agree with projectdna - got enough time to keep surfing and insulting other members on CL? Want to cheat in life?

Go write your own paper, good luck with that.