CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.
View Poll Results: What day is best for the 818 meet
Tuesday Nights, Every Week (Current)
27.78%
Sunday Nights, Every Week
33.33%
Tuesday Nights, Every Other Week (2 Times a month)
22.22%
Sunday Nights, Every Other Week (2 Times a month)
11.11%
Other (Post The Day And Time Below)
5.56%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

818 Meet POLL---PLS VOTE!

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-09, 10:03 PM
818GS
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation 818 Meet POLL---PLS VOTE!

Right now, the 818 meet takes place at Coffee Bean on Corbin and Ventura on Tuesday nights. People have been telling me that a change in the day would make it more convinient for them. NOW I NEED YOUR OPINION TO SEE WHAT DAYS ARE GOOD FOR YOU GUYS. Also any location suggestions you may have, although the one we have is pretty solid. Vote on one of the poll options or post your own suggestion. Speak now or forever hold your peace.

Last edited by 818GS; 10-06-09 at 10:12 PM.
Old 10-07-09, 12:49 PM
818GS
Lead Lap

Bump...........
Old 10-07-09, 04:48 PM
angmedic91
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Come on 818ers and 805ers and whoever is local, like the 661, put in your vote and suggestions. We would like this meet to grow, but we need everyone opinion and help. Everyone is invited to come and if you havent come because of it being on Tuesday night and would like to attend, please vote and tell us. I believe the 818 had the biggest convoy to the Pursuit I heard, so it would be great to get everyone who went on the convoy to attend our 818 meet. Thanks everyone............
Old 10-07-09, 09:36 PM
NoHoIS350
Pole Position

For me the only day i am around is monday? but thats just me..Tuesday-sunday i am busy...boooohooo, o well i will just keep an eye out if i can make it to whenever you guys set up a time, if it changes hopefully i can make it out...
Old 10-07-09, 11:50 PM
camberSC
Lexus Champion

I am not voting... It is ridiculous to keep changing this up... It's never going to be convenient for everybody. If anyone cannot make it then you can't make it...
Old 10-08-09, 12:00 AM
818GS
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by camberSC
I am not voting... It is ridiculous to keep changing this up... It's never going to be convenient for everybody. If anyone cannot make it then you can't make it...
I agree. But u guys said u wanted to take a vote, here it is
Old 10-08-09, 11:12 AM
angmedic91
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by camberSC
Your right Milt, but voting to see what day most people would like wont hurt either. Just trying to get an idea of when the most people would be able to attend the meet. I dont want to see this change all the time either. I think we all want this meet to be successful like the other meets, like the 240 meet you mentioned in Van Nuys.

Also, like you said too, a BBQ would be cool too, maybe on weekend at someones crib or a park or at the beach. Dont know if anyones been to Sycamore Cove on the beach near Neptunes in Ventura County, but they have trees, picnic tables and BBQ's. Theres a day use fee if you park inside or you could park on PCH. But, it would be cool to do during the Spring or Summer. Just throwing out ideas so we can all hang out with our Lexus' and chill and drink.
Old 10-08-09, 12:52 PM
Lexiss_sc430
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

yea i cant make sundays,
Old 10-08-09, 02:09 PM
slowIST
Driver

I can't make Sundays either.. and i barely make the Tuesdays.

Just keep me posted.

Ps. my car aint the same anymore. Cracked the front lip in half and removed it, and sold my exhaust and traded for a stock one. Kinda lost the strive for a bit.
Old 10-09-09, 11:19 AM
angmedic91
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by slowIST
I can't make Sundays either.. and i barely make the Tuesdays.

Just keep me posted.

Ps. my car aint the same anymore. Cracked the front lip in half and removed it, and sold my exhaust and traded for a stock one. Kinda lost the strive for a bit.
You gotta be kinding bro, what happened to the lip? How did you crack it and was the exhaust to loud, you had a dope sounding exhaust bro. Whatz going on?
Old 10-09-09, 01:56 PM
slowIST
Driver

angmedic91: I hit something on the freeway. I couldn't swerve left or right because there were cars in those lanes. Just braced myself and sent my ***** to my neck. Whatever I ran over came up and smacked the rear diffuser and cracked that too =/. I just put that on a week ago. fml. I was able to cover up the spider cracks with a black "adam bomb" sticker from the hundreds, so you can't really tell. You barely even see the sticker, black sticker on carbon makes a ghost like effect.

I think i'm just gonna slam the car. Can't afford to keep replacing front lips.

I agree, the exhaust was dope as hell. It just didnt work out with work. My neighbors get mad when i leave in the morning. And the charge nurse gets complaints when i arrive/leave at a new con home i just picked up.

PS. the carbon Ventross pieces fit like ***.
Old 10-09-09, 04:40 PM
angmedic91
Lexus Test Driver

angmedic91: I hit something on the freeway. I couldn't swerve left or right because there were cars in those lanes. Just braced myself and sent my ***** to my neck. Whatever I ran over came up and smacked the rear diffuser and cracked that too =/. I just put that on a week ago. fml. I was able to cover up the spider cracks with a black "adam bomb" sticker from the hundreds, so you can't really tell. You barely even see the sticker, black sticker on carbon makes a ghost like effect.

I agree, the exhaust was dope as hell. It just didnt work out with work. My neighbors get mad when i leave in the morning. And the charge nurse gets complaints when i arrive/leave at a new con home i just picked up.

ahhhhhhhhh, that totally sucks bro, sorry to hear about that. Damn, I would of had my ***** to my neck to and said, "This is gonna hurt, ****" Screw the charge nurse, biotch! Ive got an exhaust to shove up you no what for her. Well, hopefully things will work out for you and hope to see at the 818 meet bro. Peace............
Old 10-09-09, 06:41 PM
windex
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hah whenever I see a pothole too late or cant get out of the way I close my eyes and lift my *** off the seat so I can slingshot my nuts into my stomach and hold my breath..... every time I hit one I die a little inside hearing my volks scream at me
Old 10-09-09, 10:13 PM
Rollin'ES3
Lexus Test Driver

Sunday!!

I got school during the week at nights
Old 10-10-09, 05:58 AM
tecn9ne45
Rookie

i hate potholes just bent the **** outta my rim thursday night on the 405