CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Best Repair shop for GS350 in Orange County, CA?

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-08, 04:54 PM
sherif2
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best Repair shop for GS350 in Orange County, CA?

I don't post too often, but one of the last few times I posted, I included pics of my 06GS300 right after an accident. It was totaled out and I purchased a new 07GS350. Lo and behold, I got into another accident today. Neither was my fault, but I guess it is karma because I am a Personal Injury lawyer and the man upstairs is telling me something.

Well, I need a stellar repair shop in Orange County. I heard Power Honda is where Westminster Lexus sends their cars. Any suggestions?

Pics of new damage to come soon.
Old 03-26-08, 05:05 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup
Senior Moderator

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

man sorry to hear about your accident. that sux

i don't know about power honda, but seriously i wouldn't trust dealership alone. i have my share of stories

a lot of people in socal go to backyard creations in south el monte. they did my ls460l. i think they do pretty good job. you can get more references in the socal forum. i also live in OC but i went all the way there for my car

call them up and ask for joe the owner. tell them henry sends you and he will take care of you (626) 575-8046

best of luck!
Old 03-26-08, 07:27 PM
kyang91
Lexus Champion

Sorry to heard about your car best of luck on the repair.....
Old 03-26-08, 07:32 PM
Nauticalx
Instructor

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Sorry to hear about this....I hope it isn't karma because I'm looking to become a personal injury attorney as well. Looks like us PI guys have similar taste...I want a 3GS with Glacier on black- there's no other color combo that can beat this!! Not to change the topic...but any tips for an up and coming PI atty? How's the market out there for PI? Any tips are appreciated. If you could, PM me your email...I'd love to shoot you a message about this. Thanks
Old 03-26-08, 08:50 PM
sherif2
Driver School Candidate

Tips? Hmm, what I would say is that your personality should be one that roots for the little guy. Insurance companies have a lot of power. My accident today does not look too bad, but I am hurting. I have cases with more damage than I suffered and insurance companies claim that there is no mechanism of injury.

Also, work for an attorney you respect in the beginning. You will learn a lot and you will be proud of your career. Do not try to get the highest paying job out of law school. Try to get the best job for you.

IF you want a better idea of what we do, search the web for personal injury attorney. There are lots of websites.

Once you have a good business, and you are trustworthy and experienced, the money just flows.