CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Lexus of Westminster, Great!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-07, 10:18 AM
valgs350
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lexus of Westminster, Great!!!

Well, I am sitting here waiting for my car, I usally would go to Longo but this time choosed a different service center. The staff here is great, the paperwork is also easy to read. The snack bar is a blast. The flatscreen's are a nice touch. The feeling here is cozy and plus with a polite staff I am speechless about Lexus of Westminster.
Old 12-15-07, 11:38 AM
GSteg
Rookie

Received 78 Likes on 60 Posts

The guys at westminster are indeed nice. I love their service center. But they overcharge the hell out of my *** for parts.
Old 12-15-07, 02:00 PM
PureDrifter
BahHumBug

Received 94 Likes on 86 Posts

you FINALLY jumped off the longo bandwagon

i still remember the time they broke the snorkel off your LX
Old 12-15-07, 04:33 PM
Heng350
Lexus Test Driver

lol iono Longo has a pretty nice snack bar if i do say so myself :P
Old 12-15-07, 10:43 PM
OutlawsX
Lead Lap

I highly recommend Westminster's Lexus service too... It's not part of the dealership which is good, so no hassling from the salesman. Also the Service people seem to enjoy their job, and treat their clients very well. Everytime I go, they offer drinks, snacks, shopping, TV, and Computer use. Best service place so far out of the 6 different locations I've been to.
Old 12-16-07, 04:38 PM
chubby
Lead Lap

is their snack area FREE? may have to go do a basic oil change for free lunch
Old 12-16-07, 07:48 PM
GSteg
Rookie

hrm.. whenver i go there..I just take a sandwich and a drink. No one says anything. I think its free. LOL

But it's just little sandwiches and stuff. Nothing major. Dont expect a gourmet meal though.
Old 12-18-07, 12:09 AM
IS250HuNnY
Lead Lap

hmm their waiting area is nice BUT ive had bad experiences there.. i went there once to get my tranny checked out cuz it was making clicking sounds in 2nd and 5th gear with only around 100 miles on it so i took the mechanics manager on a test drive to show him what i was talking about and he basically told me that i didnt know how to drive stick which pissed me off like no other!!!! he basically said u have to push in the clutch all the way assuming that i couldnt cuz im around 5'3.. i was like no ive been driving stick for a while (*&$#@!!! so i took it to tustin and sure enough there was a problem and they fixed it right away

i never go to westminster even tho i pass by it like everyday UNLESS its for a simple car wash.. speaking of which...

i went there for a car wash cuz it was on the way and i had to get some hw done anyway so i didnt mind waiting. so an hour and a half rolls by and i see my car sitting outside so im thinking its done. i ask for my car keys and the lady at the desk was like no you have to wait until the valet ppl outside bring your key. so i waited around and i kept asking her to get my keys so i can leave and she wouldnt even go outside to get them or ask and then proceeded to continue talking to her coworkers. she was very very unhelpful so finally i just asked the guys outside and they just gave me the keys. i was really pissed i waited around for an extra hour.
im never a paying customer at westminster, tustin treats me like a princess so i always just go there even though its far
Old 12-18-07, 12:16 AM
ULTiMaX99
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

hahah you used the dealer as a study spot? how come you don't goto cerritos? isn't that the closest to you?
Old 12-18-07, 12:38 AM
IS250HuNnY
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by ULTiMaX99
hahah you used the dealer as a study spot? how come you don't goto cerritos? isn't that the closest to you?
haha yeah ever since i started law school i use everywhere as a study spot.. especially work haha i dont go to cerritos because ive heard so many bad things about that one and last time i went there they werent very nice to me i like to spend my money at places where there are nice people that actually help me hahaha and tustin always lets me get AND pick my loaner car even if im not paying for service unlike westminster but i did send in a comment card that they left in my car giving them ALL of my wonderful comments hahaha especially for the brunette girl that helped me at the counter
Old 12-18-07, 02:32 AM
Hi im SHON
Pole Position

ai , why did you quit parts center!!!!!
Old 12-18-07, 10:43 AM
GSteg
Rookie

Originally Posted by IS250HuNnY
so i took it to tustin and sure enough there was a problem and they fixed it right away
You should go back to Westminster Lexus and ask them why Tustin is able to find the problem, yet Westminster couldn't. That will make the manager feel like crap

And for retaliation, grab a bunch of drinks and sandwiches
Old 12-18-07, 09:04 PM
AsianGirl007
Lexus Diva

Originally Posted by OutlawsX
I highly recommend Westminster's Lexus service too... It's not part of the dealership which is good, so no hassling from the salesman. Also the Service people seem to enjoy their job, and treat their clients very well. Everytime I go, they offer drinks, snacks, shopping, TV, and Computer use. Best service place so far out of the 6 different locations I've been to.
Hey, what did they tell you about that noise from your car?
Old 12-18-07, 10:28 PM
IS250HuNnY
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by GSteg
You should go back to Westminster Lexus and ask them why Tustin is able to find the problem, yet Westminster couldn't. That will make the manager feel like crap

And for retaliation, grab a bunch of drinks and sandwiches
haha i know that one time i went for my car wash i took a grip of water bottles and juice and donuts. they didnt have sandwiches at that time BOO
Old 12-19-07, 06:22 PM
Sc dRifta
*****Do not buy from this member until further notice *****

wow great to hear i have bought 6 new cars from lexus of westminster all from mr. chinh ninh he's a fleet manager or something nice guy. btw i dont haggle when i buy. its invoice or nothing

Quick Reply: Lexus of Westminster, Great!!!