HaHa Hell Yea Phil..* I Guess Since I Am The Only One With A Lil Latin Spice In Them, I Should Bring Some CARNE ASADA!..* Sound Good?..*
1. Black on Black 1999 LS400 PM-spec
-Maya-Megan-Magnaflow-LSportline-Xenondepot-PPE Engineering-Duce-Platinum VIP-Figs Engineering-R1Concepts-
2. 1989 Toyota Supra white package
Current Status: -500 Internal System Error-
3. Black 2004 IS300 -Manaray-HKS-Eibach-
4. Ebony Teal 1995 LS400 11-8-06
I may have to stop by.....It's been a long while since I have been to a meet. I will keep checking back from time to time to see if things change. Hopefully I am free that weekend. I am getting tired of working 7 days a week....
i said id bring the hot wings...potato salad...eh someone else can do that. but we need to get an official count soon. too little food would be catastrophic.
Well, I think this is the last count of people going AND bringing food...
1) Phil : PhilipMSPT : Cornbread Salad with Honey Mustard Vinegarette.
2) Jay : JAY : Cajun style sausages, Korean BBQ Ribs
3) Hiro : abflug_GS : plates and forks and napkins
4) John : OC 335i : Drinks
5) Guile : Alexusoftime : rice/burgers and maybe orysters if any desire
6) Ron : ron_is350 : hookah and a bomb soundtrack.
7) Jay : projectdna : grilling services, grilling accessories, and maybe a few brews...
8) Annant : PureDrifter : Cooler w/ice + lots of water
TLN # CDXLVIII, Supreme Chief Justice "99 percent of people would soil themselves on it in 1st gear. Thatís why most people drive cars." -- HFL