CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Any Chiropractors in the OC area?

Old 03-21-06, 09:17 AM
AutoCoutureSC
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Any Chiropractors in the OC area?

i'm looking for some recommendations for some Chiropractic therapy. Location in the OC or other... I'll be willing to drive if they're THAT great.

Looking for someone that gives me no BS... does NOT make me sign a contract saying "if you come here x amount of times, we'll help you, but at this price" BS. I've been through that before, and i think it's all a scam.

I would be paying cash for my treatment if it helps. i DO NOT have insurance.

IM IN PAIN... so any info would greatly be appreciated. Also, i want a competant Dr. please.
Old 03-21-06, 11:25 AM
UptownGS
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by AutoCoutureSC
i'm looking for some recommendations for some Chiropractic therapy. Location in the OC or other... I'll be willing to drive if they're THAT great.

Looking for someone that gives me no BS... does NOT make me sign a contract saying "if you come here x amount of times, we'll help you, but at this price" BS. I've been through that before, and i think it's all a scam.

I would be paying cash for my treatment if it helps. i DO NOT have insurance.

IM IN PAIN... so any info would greatly be appreciated. Also, i want a competant Dr. please.
if you're in pain you might want to look into acupuncture.... btw stay away from Chiropractors in Ktown.... they seem to all offer happy endings.
Old 03-21-06, 11:52 AM
AutoCoutureSC
Lexus Fanatic

which acupuncture place do you recommend? only place that i've seen is on magnolia/bolsa...

also, yeah... happy endings suck!!!
Old 03-21-06, 12:15 PM
UptownGS
Lexus Champion

I went to Daniel Zhao

address
10990 Warner ave suite B
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
714-593-8881

I went to him b/c of referrels.... ppl say he's great and what not.... I went strictly for relaxation to which he warned me that I might not feel the difference within the first few times.... i thought it was pretty cool that he'd actually warn me and persuade me that Massages might be more what i'm looking for.... but nonetheless i just wanted to try it... didn't really feel that all refreshed afterwards but atleast it was consistent to what he was saying....

people do often say that acupuncture is more for treatment of pain so maybe its for you.... i do like him, he's very honest and caring.... but just didn't get what I wanted out of it...

I believe it was around 35-50 per session.
Old 03-21-06, 12:19 PM
G Star
Lexus Test Driver

Received 47 Likes on 35 Posts

Lee, you should've asked me a while ago. My chiropractor is a great guy, no BS. He actually tries his best to help you. He is Taiwanese but his english is great. He has pretty cool stories of crooked lawyers and other chiropractors he's met too.
Old 03-21-06, 12:29 PM
AutoCoutureSC
Lexus Fanatic

thanks guys! keep them coming...
Old 03-21-06, 09:16 PM
UptownGS
Lexus Champion

just cut to the chase.... look.... if you're just looking for a happy ending, then my buddies got plenty of establishments to your liking.......
Old 03-21-06, 10:13 PM
AutoCoutureSC
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by UptownGS
just cut to the chase.... look.... if you're just looking for a happy ending, then my buddies got plenty of establishments to your liking.......
LOL. i like to keep my options open... besides, why get a happy ending when you can get the real deal for free?
Old 03-21-06, 11:59 PM
UptownGS
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by AutoCoutureSC
LOL. i like to keep my options open... besides, why get a happy ending when you can get the real deal for free?
I dont know about u but my girl charged 2-3 purses each time..... ... i've come to the conclusion that depth of penetration directly is related to depth of handbag. Personally i think its dumb when their purse is worth more then what they have inside.

u kno just that one post has gotten me a few PM's.... u damn CL dogs u!!!