CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Affordable Car Maintenance

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-05, 11:58 AM
MELGS300
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Affordable Car Maintenance

Hey guys,
I just had my car maintenance at "Dynamic Auto". I think that's the name. But anyways it's Located in Westminster off of Beach and Bolsa. Right on Bolsa if your coming of the 405N on Beach Blvd. The guys there are pretty good. They took very good care of my car. Ted handled my car. He did an excellent job. He replaced my two lower ball joints, Alignment and balanced my wheels. Also did oil change and trasmission. He also inspected the hole car to make sure there was nothing else wrong with it. Overall, it was well taken care of. Since my car is lowered and had a bodykit he still handled it with car. Thanks Ted!
The guys are from Longo Lexus and are master technicians. Very knowledgeable. I know people don't like dealing with dishonest mechanics but these guys are pretty stand up. My friend has a Supra and has not given it any TLC, so he assumed he may have to fork out some money ( a couple of grand) to do some major repairs. After he took it to Dynamic Auto, Ted gave him the break down on his car and it happen to be in great shape. Just needed an oil change and other minor details. My friend was impressed and now will be returning to Ted to have him maintain his Supra.
For those that are looking for a Good Mechanic shop that is honest with their customers. This is the place to go. The price is fair. And is way cheaper than the dealership. If you have a Lexus, Toyota, or a Honda, I would recommend this place. Just check it out and talk to the mechanics. If you your impressed then make your decision on having your car work on there. Thanks guys. Will see you soon about supercharging the car. Thanks agian.

-Marcel
MelGS300
Old 12-13-05, 05:46 PM
VVT-i
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Wow, good to hear that the shop is honest and I'm glad you like their service. But I will have to move to Regional forum so the CA guys can check them out.