CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Post LMW Meet Thread...

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-05, 11:54 PM
LEXISM
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mikal
You were parked infront of the Carson Toyota Booth right?

You car was looking hot! New Kit i See?
Thanks Bro ...yes new kit... kinda.... your car looked really good too
Old 08-15-05, 12:21 AM
Lexus GS3
Trouble Maker

Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts

Great meet, was better then i expected. Weather was good, and everyone was friendly. Thanks for all the vendors and specially thanks to LMS for hosting this big event. It was so coool winning the Hunnie's girls tank top. I was so embarrased when i went to claim my prize. Luckily steve from LMS let me trade in the Hunnie tank shirt for a LMS shirt.

Jay: bro i'm sorry i couldnt gave you a ride. I already had plans with my family after the meet, that i couldnt miss..

Steve Ganz: thanks for supporting this great event. I've never seen so many JDM products all at once. Too bad i didnt buy the Tanabe exhaust from you on time. Someone got it before i decided to buy it.

whoever bought the tanabe exhaust from Carson toyota please post pictures and sound clips. Steve only has one left in stock. I'm planning to pick it up.

Tommy
Old 08-15-05, 01:15 AM
Wald GS
O.C. Lucky Strike Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Lexus GS3
whoever bought the tanabe exhaust from Carson toyota please post pictures and sound clips. Steve only has one left in stock. I'm planning to pick it up.

Tommy

The tanabe pics are in the GS forum. Thanks for posting the pics everyone!

Any 1st gen gs's show up? ES's? Rx's? thanks
Old 08-15-05, 07:20 AM
1SWTGS
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Lexus GS3
Great meet, was better then i expected. Weather was good, and everyone was friendly. Thanks for all the vendors and specially thanks to LMS for hosting this big event. It was so coool winning the Hunnie's girls tank top. I was so embarrased when i went to claim my prize. Luckily steve from LMS let me trade in the Hunnie tank shirt for a LMS shirt.

Jay: bro i'm sorry i couldnt gave you a ride. I already had plans with my family after the meet, that i couldnt miss..

Steve Ganz: thanks for supporting this great event. I've never seen so many JDM products all at once. Too bad i didnt buy the Tanabe exhaust from you on time. Someone got it before i decided to buy it.

Tommy
Link~~>https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=174804 & http://www.sharkle.com/?a=video&id=1757

Last edited by 1SWTGS; 08-15-05 at 10:26 AM.
Old 08-15-05, 09:30 AM
Jay
Lexus Champion

Somebody took this pic !! Whoever you are, THANK YOU. I was rolling HARD ALL by myself with my Starbuck's coffee.. hahahha... lol. I think it was one of Greyish color IS300...sorry if I didn't say HI to you in person from LMS.

Thanks

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...5/DSCF0189.jpg
Old 08-15-05, 10:28 AM
Wald GS
O.C. Lucky Strike Fanatic

Originally Posted by Jay
Somebody took this pic !! Whoever you are, THANK YOU. I was rolling HARD ALL by myself with my Starbuck's coffee.. hahahha... lol. I think it was one of Greyish color IS300...sorry if I didn't say HI to you in person from LMS.

Thanks

Nice wing! I like that alot!
Old 08-15-05, 10:55 AM
Luxury Motorworks
Driver

Talking Thank You ALL... !!!!!!!!!!

WoW - I am still recovering from Saturday!!

I would like to take this opportunity to say THANK YOU to ALL who made this possible..!
That includes ALL the members that attended and put all there hard work into their Lexus.

We had a successful Event this year. With the combination of Club Lexus and my.IS, we had a Wonderful Day.

A BIG Thank You goes to Steve and the entire staff of Luxury MotorWorks for making this happen. With out them we would not have this Huge Event.
It was a big help that the City of Monrovia permitted us to shut down the street as well.

Also, we had many volunteers that showed up early to help us out with the set up for the Event. That was just great!!! Too many to list… You all know who you are… And for the everyone who was involved through out the day in the drive up registration, check in, parking, vendor set up, etc, etc…. < again a BIG THANK YOU TO ALL!!!

We had a great turn out with the Sponsor and/or Vendors that set up shop. It was cool to meet the companies and talk about their products. Also, great work from the working vendors like Dent Masters and Aeroshield who accommodated many members on sight.!
Thanks to all the Sponsors again for all the raffle prizes that were submitted..
We were happy to give away tons of prizes to many lucky members!!!

The Raffle Drawing, Show Trophy voting & winners, Dyno runs, DJ, Food, etc.. made the day just fly bye!

To sum up, everyone had Great Looking Rides and it was a fun filled Lexus day!!!

The pictures tell a great story as well!!!

According to our check in sheet we had 90 cars roll into the event...I am certain we had well over 100 cars that showed up... I didn't have time to count cars that parked around the surrounding blocks, but it can be anywhere from 25 to 50 cars?? maybe more??? anybody know?

Well, I have about 50 pics to upload myself, which I will do in the next day or two...
There are soo many pictures on here already, I am really surprised. !

Even the Event coverage from OverBoost, AutoImport Craze & GarageRacing was Absolutely Superb!!

See you at the NEXT BIG ONE!

Thank You!!!

Joe Z

p.s. - I know about the double post, I just want to make sure everyone gets to read it here in the Post LMW Event thread as well!!

Last edited by Luxury Motorworks; 08-15-05 at 01:02 PM. Reason: typo
Old 08-15-05, 12:47 PM
TCM080903
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Jay

Thanks

rllinghardis300 is sam, from SD...his car was parked in the back, i believe? with the other F/I cars?

it was nice to meet some more ppl from CL, and to see some familiar friendly faces...

btw, it was awesome to finally see maricar's IS in person! it was nice chatting with you and glenn...

hope all the norcal & SD ppl got home safely! as always, it was great to see rolo & eva, chris, etc...
Old 08-15-05, 01:50 PM
r.maestas
Driver

Originally Posted by TCM080903
rllinghardis300 is sam, from SD...his car was parked in the back, i believe? with the other F/I cars?

it was nice to meet some more ppl from CL, and to see some familiar friendly faces...

btw, it was awesome to finally see maricar's IS in person! it was nice chatting with you and glenn...

hope all the norcal & SD ppl got home safely! as always, it was great to see rolo & eva, chris, etc...
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

First of all I want to thank Steve and all the guys and gals at LMW for puttin this together. I know you guys went through so much to not only put it together, have some vendors come out, but also make sure everyone was taken care of (wow you guys had so much to raffle!!!). It was nice to see lots of old faces and it was cool to meet some new folks too!
As usual Ryan, Joseph, Ed, Chris, Irv, Esther, Ken, and all you other guys made us feel real welcome and are GREAT HOSTS (esther = hostess ). I canot belieb we ate so much pood dat nite...i was so pull!!!
Steve Ganz you are a real stand up guy. My wife commented that it was very impressive for you to introduce yourself. I want to make sure to thank you.

And what happened to you guys...we went to Dromo One dat night

rolo

[/QUOTE]
Old 08-15-05, 05:10 PM
PAPASMURF
Lexus Test Driver

Excellent meet guys.... Steve, Ken, Joe and the rest of the LMW staff you all out did yourselves!

All the vendors, volunteers and anybody else who had a hand in this event you all are the greatest! hahaha....

Rolo and Eva, great to see you all again! Sorry I didn't say goodbye at the Autobachs shop but I was on the move and had to roll out. I'll hook up with you all again soon. Oh and by the way homes...Your rims look sweet on the ride, Very nice! Make sure you holla at Solo for me and tell him I said what up.

Alex from Lemore (sp), Good to meet you partner, you be safe rollin them F-18's at Mach 10!

Big Ed and Rey thanks for letting me roll up with you all it was a good ride.

Ryan, Ester, Irv, Joseph, James, Mikloc, Jay, Glen and your wife, and all the others that I can't possibly remember the names of, it was a pleasure as always to see you all again.

You all continue to be safe and take care of each other out there....Until next time.

Papa

Last edited by PAPASMURF; 08-15-05 at 05:17 PM.
Old 08-15-05, 05:50 PM
PHML
Master Thread Closer!!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Aloha guyz....Wow!!! ....looks like alot of fun...wish i was there.

Pete
Old 08-15-05, 06:02 PM
mikal
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by kirby122
it was great meeting you too... your car looks great!!! gotta get me a ride in the sc'ed gs!!!

i'm sure i'll see you around since you're in no ho alot?

Yea i'm usually in No. Ho. since my gf lives there. Home town is 626 though =)
Old 08-15-05, 10:16 PM
kirby122
Pole Position

Originally Posted by mikal
Yea i'm usually in No. Ho. since my gf lives there. Home town is 626 though =)
surprised I haven't seen you around more...
Old 08-16-05, 02:17 AM
GILLEXUS
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by r00kie
My car on dyno...couldn't believe I won for "Highest RWHP 8 Cylinder"!

Thanks kirby122 for talking me into getting my car dynoed!

Well, What kind of numbers did your car pull down??
Old 08-16-05, 05:44 PM
MRLEXO
Lead Lap

Default Sorry for the late post

I left my camera at my girl's house over the weekend so I just got it back today. Here's the pictures from the meet. Unfortunately, I dropped my other SD card somewhere and lost like 100 pictures ((i'm still kicking myself in the head for that one.)
but there's about 75 good pictures. I apologize for anyone who's car is not posted but if you can found the card at the meet then send it back to me and i'll post up the pictures

Click Here

Quick Reply: Post LMW Meet Thread...