CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

///San Diego bbq meet: July 9th\\\

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-05, 12:52 PM
UptownGS
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default ///San Diego bbq meet: July 9th\\\

Dunlop Round-up
Come by to have some fun under the sun, show off your car, live DJ, free bbq, chance to win Dunlop tires at the raffle, and entertainment provided by Auto Fashion .

***Hottest car will shoot photos with one of HotImportNights premier models***

When: Saturday, July 9th 2005

Time: 1-4pm

3009 Highland ave
National City, CA 91950

DIRECTIONS TO MEET

Last edited by UptownGS; 05-31-05 at 03:37 PM.
Old 05-31-05, 02:17 PM
LS430FAN
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh wow i was just at Autofashion today and they were telling me about this. They just got me my Airrunner set up and i just ordered some wheels. I should have everything on before this. Only reason i found out about it was i saw there GS400 at a gas station. That thing was laying bodykit with some fat lip wheels. Everything they had on there were straight Japanese styling VIP. If anyone is interested you should check them out.

I think there website is www.autofashionusa.com when i clicked on the link it went to something else. Plus i have there card and the website is different.
Old 05-31-05, 03:50 PM
UptownGS
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by LS430FAN
Oh wow i was just at Autofashion today and they were telling me about this. They just got me my Airrunner set up and i just ordered some wheels. I should have everything on before this. Only reason i found out about it was i saw there GS400 at a gas station. That thing was laying bodykit with some fat lip wheels. Everything they had on there were straight Japanese styling VIP. If anyone is interested you should check them out.

I think there website is www.autofashionusa.com when i clicked on the link it went to something else. Plus i have there card and the website is different.
awesome! maybe I should talk to them about the Air Runner setup for my car also!
Old 05-31-05, 04:04 PM
LS430FAN
Rookie

Originally Posted by UptownGS
awesome! maybe I should talk to them about the Air Runner setup for my car also!
Yah there real great people willing to help you out. When I went there they were more helpful then just trying to make a sale. I asked about other airride kits and why they were cheaper. They told me to do the research on all the kits and they gave me the ups and downs on airrunner and the ups out did the downs and ended up being the best kit for my car. I also asked them for wheel fitment and they took the time to take out a wheel from the display and put in on my car so i can see what it would look like. Alot of shops down here in SD arent as helpful. One other thing they do all custom stereos set ups and will custom do a trunk set up for me with the air runner tanks and compressor.

Here is there info:
Autofashion
8451 Miralani Dr Suite E
San Diego, Ca 92126
858-635-6620
Old 06-01-05, 04:11 PM
UptownGS
Lexus Champion

here are some pics of our past events.... but we are aiming higher now guys!

Norcal Dunlop Round-up

this takes you to the models group pics but on the bottom of the page you can access the cars.

Pasadena Dunlop Roundup
Old 06-06-05, 10:40 AM
LS430FAN
Rookie

I know this isnt a Lexus meet but i think all of us San Diego Lexus Owners should meet up there. I talk to the Autofashion Guys and they said they would host a lexus meet there. They said they would do a little BBQ at the shop for us. Autofashion wants us to go out there to see if we can get some sponsors for our cars out there. Free tires are always good!!!!! Ill see everyone out there i hope my stuff comes in by then if not ill be stock for that.
Old 06-22-05, 02:23 PM
UptownGS
Lexus Champion

Here are some pictures courtesy of the G35 driver guys of our last round-up in Maryland.
http://public.fotki.com/nationalgclu...ires_round_up/
http://g35driver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58100

hope to see some of you all represent your respective clubs/teams.
Old 07-08-05, 02:13 PM
chrisCARL0S
Driver

I'll be there. It's about 10 minutes from my house. PM me if you guys are interested in rolling in together
Old 07-08-05, 02:48 PM
edfrsd
Lead Lap

Anyone else going? I might drive down from Murrieta.