CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Constallation in Garden Grove any feedback

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-05, 10:26 AM
DavesGS
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Constallation in Garden Grove any feedback

Planning on getting some audio work done there and wanted to know if anyone has any feedback from there. Was referred by a CL member but just curious.
Old 05-12-05, 10:37 AM
JDM SC4
Pole Position

HELL NO. Stay away from them. Crappy job. I used to know a couple of installers there.... soooo shady
Old 05-12-05, 01:10 PM
UptownGS
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

dude.... PM me.... try Newport Autosound or Pro Autosound on Harbor and McFadden..... there are a few other very competent shops but these are the ones I've had experience w/ have come thru flawless!

plus I can get pretty good discounts from ***.... if they're good enough to work on a Ferrari's... they're good enough for me!!!
Old 05-16-05, 08:28 PM
Jay
Lexus Champion

HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend installer !!! His name is Marvin and he works at a Good Guy stereo store in Brea. I don't know about Good Guy's products, but they sure got a bad azz installer.

If you want his cell, pm me !!

JAY
Old 05-17-05, 07:07 PM
b1gredek
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wow, i am curious to see why u think that constellation is shady....... do you know how long ago this happened......... cause i refer many cars to them and if it is recently i need to know what happened.................. so far no problems with them yet from me or any of my buddies...... very interesting
Old 05-17-05, 07:09 PM
b1gredek
Lexus Test Driver

pro auto sound in santa ana is awesome,,,,,, but they are very expensive.... they do awesome custom work, the guy that does it is a perfectionist, i have seen him put together a system and he didnt like it when everybody else loved it and he would tear it all apart and do it all over again..... they always have their own booth at ces also....... dont think they are eclipse authorized though
Old 05-19-05, 12:46 AM
xknowonex
Lexus Fanatic

Go to Advance Car Creations on Fairview and the 22. Ask for a guy named Tuan. That guy is like one of the biggest, craziest audiophile around. He's super obsessed with audio and can design both SQ and SPL systems
Old 05-19-05, 12:50 AM
xknowonex
Lexus Fanatic

For looks and blings, go to pro auto sound. For SPL and SQL, go to Tuan
Old 05-21-05, 01:16 PM
Rich27
Lexus Test Driver

STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was sold a remote starter alarm for car. The guy told me he will give me a lifetime warrenty.

Everytime something was wrong, they claimed it wasn't there fault and I would have to pay for them to fix it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do not go there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Horrible customer service, and horrible install.

And shady yes.

For example, he told me he could do remote start on my clutch, but he won't put it on the reciept because he didn't want to get sued. Since he didn't put it on the reciept, he did warrenty it.

Last edited by Rich27; 05-21-05 at 01:23 PM.
Old 05-21-05, 03:12 PM
xknowonex
Lexus Fanatic

I wonder how that place stays in business, considering how its in a bad location and how dead that place is
Old 05-23-05, 09:56 AM
Revhard191
Lead Lap

Default Competition Sound Works in Cerritos/Artesia

Here is my 2 cents worth.

Call up Robert at Competition Sound Works in Cerritios (Artesia), they are very well known in the industry and have been custom installing for many highend cars with a ton of really cool original ideas. They have been in quite a few magazines and they have installers who are widely recognized in the auidiophile world. They are very fair with no surprises and have very HIGH QUALITY Installations with a no worry factor and when you get your car back it is very highly tuned and well configured.

They are the only ones who I TRUST and would only leave my precious GS with. They have helped me with my car back when I was competiting in IASCA as well as the Circuit City Tour DB Drag Racing. They were awesome and were able to get me many trophys.

Very Highly recommended, but a bit pricey, but TOTALLY worth it.

Tell Robert, Angel sent you and he will help you out with the best price possible.

That is my 2 cents worth.

Cheers

Revhard191