CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Gt Live Event!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-04, 11:22 AM
Wald GS
O.C. Lucky Strike Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gt Live Event!!

As posted in the socalrsxforums.com.

http://www.jgtcusa.net

From: Stephen Dietrich [mailto:stephen.dietrich@jgtcusa.net]
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2004 2:38 PM
Subject: JGTC Car club Info

I know all of you have been waiting for this car club information. The following text will also be posted on the web site shortly. I hope to hear from all of you soon.

Thanks,

-Stephen Dietrich
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Car Club Participant Need to Know:

This is your chance to represent your own car club at GT Live! Get your crew together bring the music and the barbecue and tail-gate Cali style!

What You Get:

- Special VIP parking that gets the best parking spots, right by the Speedway entrance.

- One 20x20 covered tent for each registered car club. It can be used to hang out, barbecue, dance or anything else you can think of.

- Participation in the Fan Lap around California Speedway. Pre-registered car club members will get to do a lap around the Auto Competition Course, the same configuration used by the JGTC race. Speeds are limited so this is more an hour-long party on wheels.

What you need to do :

For $65 you get to see GT Live for the whole weekend, get VIP parking with an exclusive tent and you get to participate in the Fan Lap. Heck, we’ll even throw in a free t-shirt!

-You must register as a club and need at least 20 cars in your group at the time of
registration. Additional members may be added once the initial 20 have registered at any time until the deadline.

- All clubs must be registered and paid in full by 10-31-04.

Process:

All car clubs must contact Stephen Dietrich at stephen.dietrich@jgtcusa.net to register.
Please have one member as your main contact. Space is assigned on a first come first serve basis. If you want prime space, sign up early. Payment for the 20-member minimum must be made before space can be assigned. Colored parking passes with the car club name and number, the fan lap passes as well as the weekend passes, will be sent via USPS after 10-31-04 to the primary contacts address. Upon arrival at California Speedway, you will then be directed into you corresponding VIP parking lot.

What We Need:

- Club name and URL if available
- Club address
- Main club contact, phone number and e-mail
- All names and cars of participating members
- Payment by 10-31-04

Stephen Dietrich
Paramax Consulting
stephen@paramaxusa.com
stephen.dietrich@jgtcusa.net
Office 323.936.5221
Fax 323.936.5222

Last edited by Wald GS; 07-08-04 at 11:22 AM.
Old 07-08-04, 11:23 AM
Wald GS

We can have a Club Lexus booth.

We will get to roll around in the track and that would be perfect for a nice video!!

-Bryan

Last edited by Wald GS; 07-08-04 at 11:25 AM.
Old 07-08-04, 07:29 PM
G Star
Lexus Test Driver

Received 47 Likes on 35 Posts

sounds like fun, i hope i can go when this event comes around. i guess ill be one of the people who registers late.
Old 07-13-04, 12:12 PM
Wald GS

So no ones interested? This is event is priced very well and we can all go cruising on the runway. In a controlled environment. Come on guys..

-Bryan
Old 07-13-04, 01:10 PM
Lexus GS3
Trouble Maker

Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts

Byan i hope my car will be done by then. IF so.. Count me in.. 65 bucks is a fraction of cost of what i've spent in the last month modding my car.

Tommy