CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Junction Produce USA Grand Opening / DEMO Day @ Super Autobacs, June 5th, 2004

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-04, 02:03 AM
JunctionGS
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Junction Produce USA Grand Opening / DEMO Day @ Super Autobacs, June 5th, 2004

***UPDATED*** raffle information!!! THE DAY B4 THE EVENT - thanks Yokohama!!!

Info:
Junction Produce USA Grand Opening / DEMO Day at Super Autobacs

Date:
June 5th, 2004

12679 Beach Blvd
Stanton, CA

Time:
12PM-5PM

First off, I do apologize that this is extremely short notice. With all due respect of the big ClubLexus / Carson Toyota / Rotora meet happening at the end of the June, I felt the 5th of June was the best weekend to have this. As you all know, I wanted to plan a "meet" for the opening of the Junction Produce USA office in the San Diego area, to let people know that Junction Produce has opened a USA office after many years of debating on entering the US market. After speaking with Super Autobacs today, they have agreed to host the event at their store in Stanton, CA. A bit more centralized for the Southern California community!!! The DEMO Day itself will take place on Saturday June 5th, 2004. The weekend of June 4th, 5th, and 6th, we will have the Junction Produce GS400 on display inside the store as well as representatives from Junction Produce USA to answer any questions. We will also try to have a lot of the products on display as well for those who are interested in seeing the quality of Junction Produce products up close and of course, purchase them. We will work our best to get that for everyone.

Also, we will have a special sale for a few items from Junction Produce. I will have a better idea on what exactly will be on sale in the next few days. I am awaiting approval from the home office in Japan.

The last part of the DEMO day, we will be raffling off a few items and discount coupons for Junction Produce parts... As soon as I get approval for the certain raffle items and the substantial discounts that we have planned, I will announce it here as well.

**There is no purchase required to enter the raffle, just show up, check out what Junction Produce has to offer, and fill out the raffle form! No obligation at all.**

By all means, have a meet as well during this event. Meet up with fellow enthusiasts, enter the Junction Produce raffle, check out what Junction Produce has to offer, and have a good time I guess! Be sure to check it out please. As soon as I have more info, I will post it here. If anyone has any questions, either post here or email me at info@viptuning.com anytime.

Regards,
Junction Produce USA staff
http://www.junction-produce.co.jp/english

raffle info....

our Raffle Prizes. the number in () indicate how many will be given away.

1st Prize (1) - 40% off of retail on Body kit, wheels, and rear spoiler. (can buy just one thing, or buy the kit and wheels, its up to you) Not all JP products apply ( for example: tail-lights, grille, and exhaust). The Junction Produce Sports Kit for the 350Z is eligible for the 40% off. I would love to see a Z walk away with the chance to buy the kit at 40% off!

2nd Prize (2) - 20% off of retail on Body kit, wheels, Grille, Eye line, Spoilers, Exhausts, and other JP products.

3rd Prize (3) - Junction Produce FUSA and Junction Produce DVD (retail price - $150.00).

NEW PRIZES - From Yokohama Tires
- Couple of certificates redeemable for Yokohama Jackets and throw blankets!!!

Of course, no purchase needed. Just show up, fill out the raffle form. We will be drawing the winners at 3:30pm June 5th, and we request that the winners BE PRESENT please... hope to see u guys then!

Last edited by JunctionGS; 06-04-04 at 09:18 PM.
Old 05-18-04, 12:00 PM
AlphaJZS
Racer

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

hey John....yeah short notice but guess what? ill be in San Diego that day....well I'll be in Murietta at my other home on the 3rd but ill be going to SD for a graduation party on the 5th and ill do my best to attend and get myself into the raffle ....maybe ill get something cool like....a whole body kit...haha jk maybe a fusa or somethin eh?
Old 05-18-04, 12:15 PM
retrodrive
Search Function Inc.

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

The meet is 80 miles from San Diego. I might show up since I wanted to check out some stuff in the Autobacs.
Old 05-18-04, 04:05 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 184 Likes on 143 Posts

everything is a possibility, let's see if i can finish up what i have to here
Old 05-18-04, 08:03 PM
flipside909
Lexus Connoisseur

Received 531 Likes on 280 Posts

If i dont go up to NorCal for my cousin's graduation...i'll be there.
Old 05-18-04, 08:07 PM
r00kie
Lexus Test Driver

Sounds good John, I'll probably stop by to check it out! Hopefully, I'll have that item I ordered from JP by then!
Old 05-18-04, 08:22 PM
koreanguy8302
Rookie

Sounds like something that I can't pass up! I'll try and make it down.

Chris
Old 05-18-04, 10:31 PM
LXOGOOD
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey John, I'll be there bro...
Old 05-18-04, 10:52 PM
JunctionGS
Lexus Test Driver

Thanks guys! I hope I can make it worth your while to come hang out with us!

rookie, I also hope that your order is here by then as well

I will announce more news in a day or so! stay tuned!!!
Old 05-21-04, 11:54 PM
Leets
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'll definitely be planning to attend. Maybe I can pick up something nice for my Civic... that's VIP right?
Old 05-24-04, 12:46 PM
LOTC
VIP 様式

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Im there
Old 05-24-04, 01:04 PM
Wald GS
O.C. Lucky Strike Fanatic

See you all there!
Old 05-24-04, 03:14 PM
ATSOU
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Exclamation

Don't forget about my Junction Produce shirt!!!
Old 05-24-04, 06:18 PM
EXE.UCF10
VIP|EXEstyle セルシオ

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally posted by Lonely Toothbrush
Don't forget about my Junction Produce shirt!!!
BAHAHAHAHA! Hey, maybe JP will give out some of those shirts for the raffle? Or how about free shirts to the first 5-10 people there?
Old 05-25-04, 05:07 PM
JunctionGS
Lexus Test Driver

our Raffle Prizes. the number in () indicate how many will be given away.

1st Prize (1) - 40% off of retail on Body kit, wheels, and rear spoiler. (can buy just one thing, or buy the kit and wheels, its up to you) Not all JP products apply ( for example: tail-lights, grille, and exhaust). The Junction Produce Sports Kit for both the SC430 or 350Z is eligible for the 40% off.

2nd Prize (2) - 20% off of retail on Body kit, wheels, Grille, Eye line, Spoilers, Exhausts, and other JP products.

3rd Prize (3) - Junction Produce FUSA and Junction Produce DVD (retail price - $150.00).

Of course, no purchase needed. Just show up, fill out the raffle form. We will be drawing the winners at 3:30pm June 5th, and we request that the winners BE PRESENT please... hope to see u guys then!

Last edited by JunctionGS; 05-26-04 at 04:47 PM.

Quick Reply: Junction Produce USA Grand Opening / DEMO Day @ Super Autobacs, June 5th, 2004