CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Junction Produce USA Grand Opening / DEMO Day @ Super Autobacs, June 5th, 2004

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-04, 06:48 PM
GGP4me
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by JunctionGS
our Raffle Prizes. the number in () indicate how many will be given away.

1st Prize (1) - 40% off of retail on Body kit, wheels, and rear spoiler. (can buy just one thing, or buy the kit and wheels, its up to you) Not all JP products apply ( for example: tail-lights, grille, and exhaust). The Junction Produce Sports Kit for the 350Z is eligible for the 40% off. I would love to see a Z walk away with the chance to buy the kit at 40% off!

2nd Prize (2) - 20% off of retail on Body kit, wheels, Grille, Eye line, Spoilers, Exhausts, and other JP products.

3rd Prize (3) - Junction Produce FUSA and Junction Produce DVD (retail price - $150.00).

Of course, no purchase needed. Just show up, fill out the raffle form. We will be drawing the winners at 3:30pm June 5th, and we request that the winners BE PRESENT please... hope to see u guys then!
Hello John

Nice to see you (and the JP GS) at the 5/23 Autobacs GTG... But I was listening to your plan of events and observing the flow of regular customer traffic that Autobacs was receiving.

What is gonna distinguish a Lexus/Z owner in entering the drawing? Is it possible that a "regular-Joe" off the street with no prior knowledge of JP enters this raffle and WINS

I own an IS so your kit/wheels may not be my target but I wouldnt mind winning a FUSA or sumthing.

( Im just looking out for those GS/LS owners out there that can fully utilize that (20-40% off) prize

btw: good luck to all who enter
Old 05-25-04, 10:20 PM
Leets
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by GGP4me
I wouldnt mind winning a FUSA or sumthing.
I'd like a FUSA, too, but I don't think a Civic is deserving of anything that JP makes... even the box of tissue.
Old 05-25-04, 10:42 PM
RA40
Super Moderator

Received 463 Likes on 361 Posts

Looking forward to this meet!
The chance to get some JP stuff in the drawing
Old 05-26-04, 04:27 PM
LEXISM
Lexus Champion

I'LL BE THERE
Old 05-26-04, 09:11 PM
GS4Will
Lexus Fanatic

great idea John...i also agree with GGP, any chance we can get some CL VIP parking, and or things of that nature? this way we show fellow CL bros/gals the benefit of belonging in this nice community..

btw, i think i can make it on Sunday only
Old 05-28-04, 11:06 PM
JunctionGS
Lexus Test Driver

Originally posted by GGP4me
Hello John

Nice to see you (and the JP GS) at the 5/23 Autobacs GTG... But I was listening to your plan of events and observing the flow of regular customer traffic that Autobacs was receiving.

What is gonna distinguish a Lexus/Z owner in entering the drawing? Is it possible that a "regular-Joe" off the street with no prior knowledge of JP enters this raffle and WINS

I own an IS so your kit/wheels may not be my target but I wouldnt mind winning a FUSA or sumthing.

( Im just looking out for those GS/LS owners out there that can fully utilize that (20-40% off) prize

btw: good luck to all who enter
That was something that my counterpart at Junction Produce USA were discussing tonight. We are open for suggestions so let me know what do you guys / gals think to make this demo day a better event for us? What advice do you have to prevent "reg joe" off the street from winning? I dont want to "rig" it but yet, I do want someone to take advantage of this coupon. Be a shame someone wins the 40% off and they can't do anything with it. One thing is for sure.. the prizes is non-transferrable.
Old 05-28-04, 11:56 PM
GS4Will
Lexus Fanatic

J

use the idea that many night club has been using for many yrs, the "VIP List'...btw, no pun intended..you know "VIP" list..this way for those who are interested in attending, you will have their names on the list, for both raffle and parkings..etc
Old 05-29-04, 01:26 AM
LXOGOOD
Lexus Champion

Originally posted by GS4Will
J

use the idea that many night club has been using for many yrs, the "VIP List'...btw, no pun intended..you know "VIP" list..this way for those who are interested in attending, you will have their names on the list, for both raffle and parkings..etc
that's a great idea... have everyone sign up with their screen name...
Old 05-29-04, 03:13 PM
RA40
Super Moderator

Received 463 Likes on 361 Posts

The lot is a reasonable size but it can fill up pretty quickly, if 35-40 CL cars there and considering the 350Z crowd too, this is a going to be a good chunk. Are the JP Benze things also being shown?

With the raffle, I suppose that on the ticket you could state that the JP products are intended for owners of XXX automobile along with the boiler plate info. I dunno if this will weed down other car owners signing up. A VIP list may seem pre-planned.

Last edited by RA40; 05-29-04 at 03:17 PM.
Old 05-31-04, 11:17 PM
LOTC
VIP 様式

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by RA40
The lot is a reasonable size but it can fill up pretty quickly, if 35-40 CL cars there and considering the 350Z crowd too, this is a going to be a good chunk. Are the JP Benze things also being shown?

With the raffle, I suppose that on the ticket you could state that the JP products are intended for owners of XXX automobile along with the boiler plate info. I dunno if this will weed down other car owners signing up. A VIP list may seem pre-planned.
Yeah good question, are JP benzes going to be there? I want a FUSA!
Old 06-01-04, 12:16 AM
kyle3481
Lexus Test Driver

hey wasup john
i will be there for sure ~ =)
Old 06-02-04, 07:03 PM
JunctionGS
Lexus Test Driver

Ok guys. Just a few more days til the demo day. Hope to see everyone there. As for VIP parking, we will have a few spots but they want those spots filled with "display" cars since they will be up front. I can hold a few for those who want it. Might as well have the rest of the sick cars out there representing for the Lexus community. Show the everyday Autobacs shopper that our Lexus are cars that can be something that is "clean and dope" hahahaha so lets make this Aa mini-meet to suffice until we can get our huge Summer meet going??? See everyone this weekend. I will actually be there starting Friday but our main Demo day and raffle will happen on Saturday. The raffle will be at 3:30pm...

If anyone wants to "display" their car, PM me...
Old 06-02-04, 09:54 PM
Wald GS
O.C. Lucky Strike Fanatic

Originally posted by JunctionGS
Ok guys. Just a few more days til the demo day. Hope to see everyone there. As for VIP parking, we will have a few spots but they want those spots filled with "display" cars since they will be up front. I can hold a few for those who want it. Might as well have the rest of the sick cars out there representing for the Lexus community. Show the everyday Autobacs shopper that our Lexus are cars that can be something that is "clean and dope" hahahaha so lets make this Aa mini-meet to suffice until we can get our huge Summer meet going??? See everyone this weekend. I will actually be there starting Friday but our main Demo day and raffle will happen on Saturday. The raffle will be at 3:30pm...

If anyone wants to "display" their car, PM me...
I nominate v8_aristo and lord of the celsiors to have their car displayed!

Last edited by LOTC; 06-02-04 at 10:31 PM.
Old 06-02-04, 10:56 PM
Lvangundy

I'll probably be there.

Old 06-02-04, 11:13 PM
LOTC
VIP 様式

Originally posted by LexAristo
I nominate v8_aristo and lord of the celsiors to have their car displayed!
Nope sorry no can do, my car is not worthy enough to be displayed.

Last edited by LOTC; 06-02-04 at 11:13 PM.

Quick Reply: Junction Produce USA Grand Opening / DEMO Day @ Super Autobacs, June 5th, 2004