CL of Hawaii Home of Club Lexus Hawaii

Looking for some help out of Honolulu..

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-13, 12:41 PM
LuxuryGS3
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Looking for some help out of Honolulu..

So some of you may have seen my old thread with my lost wheel that I bought from Sessions in Hawaii from Bryan. We're doing what we can to get it found but i'm still doing stuff also. I called my customer service center here in Coppell TX where everything is processed through and the lady told me that it looks like it never even left the post office there in Hawaii for some reason.

With that being said she gave me the number to that specific post office that it was suppose to go out of to check to see if they have it in their 'nixie section' which is where packages go that can't be sent out for some reason.. Label falling off etc whatever you know.. But i've been trying to call them the past 3 days and no answer no matter how many times I try to call.

I was wondering if anyone that is located close to this post office is willing to drop by and check for me. The address is 3600 Aolele St Rm 209 from what I can find. I have all the information on the package the tracking number etc.. I just wanna see if anyone is nice enough to help me out in finding this lost wheel of mine. It'd be much appreciated if anyone could help me out.. The shipping is already paid for, what i'm really wanting to find out is if it's there and if it is I want it shipped out. If someone could get it sent out for me also I can give you my address information too, like I said shipping should be paid for so you won't have to pay anything.

Thanks in advance..

-Daniel
Old 02-14-13, 04:40 PM
LuxuryGS3
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

UPDATE: Finally got through to someone in Hawaii and they have confirmed that the package did indeed leave Hawaii, so I guess this thread is no longer needed. Sent in another mail recovery form and hopefully something pops up.
Old 02-14-13, 06:27 PM
VIP LXS
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

GL bro, hope u get ur rim...