CL Hawaii chat room - Page 199 - Club Lexus Forums

Log In 

CL Hawaii chat room

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-01-15, 10:04 PM   #2971
lawsonk808
Driver School Candidate
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 44
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiloDB1 View Post
Planning on doing work on my LS this weekend so hopefully will have some teaser pics to post up
Been trying to sell my lex's I wanna get back into a truck already. If you know anyone interested. But if not I may keep the LS and fix it up some. Post it up asap
lawsonk808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-16, 10:04 PM   #2972
xianxian
Driver
 
xianxian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 130
Default

any meets near honolulu
xianxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-16, 04:42 PM   #2973
Jbeast
Driver School Candidate
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Ca
Posts: 1
Default

Just picked up my Lexus and installed bags. I know Mark Mendoza no longer has his Lexus, but does anyone know what specs he was running on his rims? Mahalo!
Jbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-16, 02:30 PM   #2974
808newbie
Rookie
 
808newbie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 78
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbeast View Post
Just picked up my Lexus and installed bags. I know Mark Mendoza no longer has his Lexus, but does anyone know what specs he was running on his rims? Mahalo!
congrats on picking up ur lexus and installing bags!! not sure on what specs for wheels though
808newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-16, 03:20 AM   #2975
GSdEAS
Driver School Candidate
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: HI
Posts: 2
Default Newbie

hello ladies and gentleman,

I am new to CL and to the whole Lexus movement. I was a Bimmer guy but the maintenance was killing me so I Converted to the dark side as my Bimmer team members say. My question is My 3rd gen GS has lost a considerable amount of power and she struggles to go up hills and accelerate in general, I have changed the spark plugs ignition coils and she still is acting up where is a good shop on Oahu that I can take her to and not get butt raped on the prices or has anyone else had this problem.

GSdEAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-16, 11:25 AM   #2976
808newbie
Rookie
 
808newbie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 78
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSdEAS View Post
hello ladies and gentleman,

I am new to CL and to the whole Lexus movement. I was a Bimmer guy but the maintenance was killing me so I Converted to the dark side as my Bimmer team members say. My question is My 3rd gen GS has lost a considerable amount of power and she struggles to go up hills and accelerate in general, I have changed the spark plugs ignition coils and she still is acting up where is a good shop on Oahu that I can take her to and not get butt raped on the prices or has anyone else had this problem.
LXS hawaii is an alternate shop to take your lexus too.
how much miles do you have on your GS? is a CEL light or any error light on your gauge cluster?
regardless of any lights it might be beneficial just to have an obd2 reader to see if any codes is stored.
does your gs sound different when you try to accelerate?

well congrats on moving over to the 'dark-side' lol.
808newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-16, 07:14 PM   #2977
GSdEAS
Driver School Candidate
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: HI
Posts: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 808newbie View Post
LXS hawaii is an alternate shop to take your lexus too.
how much miles do you have on your GS? is a CEL light or any error light on your gauge cluster?
regardless of any lights it might be beneficial just to have an obd2 reader to see if any codes is stored.
does your gs sound different when you try to accelerate?a
well congrats on moving over to the 'dark-side' lol.
I had my friend read it with his code reader and it said cylinder 4 misfire. I cant remember the actual code. She doesn't make a different sound it just vibrates really bad. If i am driving up a really large hill i have to almost give it full throttle to get up it. I really want to VIP her but its kinda hard to VIP a car that runs like poop. Thank for the LSX recommendation i will try to get down to that side of the island next week to see what they can do for me. Are there any Lexus clubs here on the island? When i was in the mainland the BMW car club i was a part of helped me out a lot when one of my Bimmers started acting up.
GSdEAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-16, 07:32 PM   #2978
10lexISR6
Lead Lap
iTrader: (1)
 
10lexISR6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: CA
Posts: 650
Default Visiting from the mainland.

Sup guys, in town in WaikikI and was hoping to make a meet before I left. I hit up the instagram page but no reply and I missed the meet the other day. Anyhow. Keeping my eyes out for some Lexus love and spotted a few so far. Didn't get a pic of one, silver 3 GS lowered on silver rims and full lip kit with I think handicap plates near Kualoa.




Seen this a few times parked in front of a restaurant in waikiki. Nice.




On H1 this afternoom around 3:15 sittin in traffic.








Also on the H1 this afternoon just after the IS.






10lexISR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-16, 11:22 PM   #2979
808newbie
Rookie
 
808newbie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 78
Default

Sry havent logged onto the ig account in awhile. when do you leave town?? i think the hard part is with all the weather we had this past weekend all the lexus peeps like keep there rides in the garage haha. and i think another storm is heading our direction, not sure when its gonna hit us though. man i heard had some traffic this afternoon on h1 its junk sitting in that traffic.... huh never seen that 2is before! wheels look good rolling for sure.

lol i just recently started going on clublexus more often haha. sometimes the hawaii section forum can be pretty quiet.
808newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-16, 11:54 PM   #2980
10lexISR6
Lead Lap
iTrader: (1)
 
10lexISR6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: CA
Posts: 650
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 808newbie View Post
Sry havent logged onto the ig account in awhile. when do you leave town?? i think the hard part is with all the weather we had this past weekend all the lexus peeps like keep there rides in the garage haha. and i think another storm is heading our direction, not sure when its gonna hit us though. man i heard had some traffic this afternoon on h1 its junk sitting in that traffic.... huh never seen that 2is before! wheels look good rolling for sure.

lol i just recently started going on clublexus more often haha. sometimes the hawaii section forum can be pretty quiet.
Yeah this off and on rain must be the pitts.... I couldn't roll like this. My car stays in the garage all the time and rarely sees rain. When the clouds come out, so does my truck. Lol. Leaving Wednews day before this next storm rolls in I hope. That traggic sucked, reminds me of home in LA. Lol. Anyhow I've had an amazing time. Super jealous of all your island aloha and rich culture. Wish I didn't have to leave it.
10lexISR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-16, 04:40 PM   #2981
HiloDB1
Lexus Test Driver
iTrader: (3)
 
HiloDB1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Hilo, Hawaii
Posts: 969
Default

Hey everyone. Im back just checking in. I can see its still pretty slow on the Hawaii subforum. Ill try and be more active and post some current pics of my build.
HiloDB1 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SC430 Value Dropping? mist3rhan SC430 - 2nd Gen (2001-2010) 12 07-31-16 11:23 PM
My Tuning Tech Frank Smith Experience shelby250 Performance 5 02-19-16 09:20 AM
Our trip to O'ahu! (Finally got the pics up, sorry guys!) T.K.O. CL of Hawaii 8 11-03-08 11:15 AM
Clublexus chat room??? Jimbo2828 Site Suggestions & Problems 8 11-08-05 06:33 PM
chat room??????? blueGS400 Site Suggestions & Problems 3 07-07-04 09:14 PM


Tags
330, chat, cl, clublexushawaiicom, gs300, hawaii, is250, judd, lexus, lights, puddle, room, rx, slammed, staggered

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:07 PM.


Copyright © 2000-2016 Internet Brands, Inc. All Rights Reserved