Chicago Lexus Club Chicago Representin'

****warning Nw Chicago Public Golf Courses******

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-03, 07:26 PM
vman
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ****warning Nw Chicago Public Golf Courses******

Guys I was just given a ticket at a NW Chicago golf course. I was driving my dads car cuz he took mine to the shop, I had no front plates and I know I was supposed to, so i deserve the ticket, but did the rent-a-cop really have to take my license and make me goto court? now I have no license for over a month and if this goes on my record i might have to take some action. I have only recieved one ticket in my life and that was over 5 years ago.

Now I have to take a day off of work, which is hard when I just started there and i owe 5 figures in student loans and have many other bills such as rent and credit card bills to pay off.

*****BEAWARE EVERYONE THE RENT-A-COPS WOUL DRATHER GET YOUR MONEY THEN CATCH THE GUYs BREAKING INTO YOUR CAR!!!!*******!

Does anyone know what it will cost me for this violation and if it was really necessary for me to go to court.***************STAY AWAY FROM NW CHICAGO PUBLIC COURSES!!!!!!!!!!********* The city needs money and these people that think they are cops like to make a scene, this equals bad things.

And to top it all off he spelled my name wrong on my ticket. What a loser.

I wouldnt have been mad if it was a real cop, but these waste of tax payers money and time are morons!

Peace everyone and beware!!!!
Old 03-29-03, 08:03 AM
DIrEctQL
Chicago Lexus Club Moderator

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Sorry to hear that stuff. There is a member that is a police officer. I'm sure he could answer your question. I would look at old posts about window tint and PM him.

Chris
Old 03-31-03, 10:16 AM
2Lexos
Chicago Lexus Club Moderator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

uh, was it a cpd or park police? no rent-a-cop can give you a ticket that is not a moving violation and keep your license to top it all off.......i'd investigate with the golf course. sounds a little fishy to me.
Old 04-02-03, 07:59 PM
vman
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Chicago Park District

I call them rent-a-cops