Chicago Lexus Club Chicago Representin'

ROLL CALL!!! All Chicago?NWI Lexus owners!

Old 04-29-15, 11:20 PM
istogs300
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Kinda sad to hear everyones too cool to just meet up and bs about lexus. I'm always free for a meet/ride if it's planned. I had an IS for 3years but never jumped on the forums. Now that I have a GS I feel like thers less of a group than before. Weather is starting to turn. Anyone ever hit up ROSS on 72&59? Sundays and possibly Wednesdays end up being big this time of year. Would love to be with more than one other lexus owner!
Old 04-30-15, 09:22 AM
Kuleaze
Intermediate

Originally Posted by istogs300
Kinda sad to hear everyones too cool to just meet up and bs about lexus. I'm always free for a meet/ride if it's planned. I had an IS for 3years but never jumped on the forums. Now that I have a GS I feel like thers less of a group than before. Weather is starting to turn. Anyone ever hit up ROSS on 72&59? Sundays and possibly Wednesdays end up being big this time of year. Would love to be with more than one other lexus owner!
There were a few meets last summer and I'm guessing there will be more this summer. The whether really hasn't broken yet, give it some time, I'm sure someone will post something once summer gets rolling.
Old 04-30-15, 09:38 AM
istogs300
Driver School Candidate

Well let's get it starter brotha lol. Sundays already started at Ross. Or we could do a strictly CL meet. Depending on who wants to go.
Old 04-30-15, 10:09 AM
istogs300
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Kuleaze
There were a few meets last summer and I'm guessing there will be more this summer. The whether really hasn't broken yet, give it some time, I'm sure someone will post something once summer gets rolling.
I'm always down. count me in for anything up coming. Too eager to get it goin. Lol
Old 05-01-15, 07:30 AM
criticalgt
Pole Position

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

In it to win it!
Old 05-02-15, 12:49 PM
popping
Lead Lap

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by CRowe14
Thanks a lot, much appreciated, however these threads are all pretty dated.
I've come to the conclusion that Chicago just isn't that active.
Thanks for the links though.
Any advice on detail shops once this weather breaks, as well as a good indy mechanic?
I took my gs350 to Ivan from lustrdetail.com pricey but worth it
Old 05-04-15, 12:21 AM
istogs300
Driver School Candidate

Let's get something going! good weather is here and even three or four people can start a good meet. Nw suburbs on thurs., chicago late night scene, or even just a Sunday food and lexus bs.
Old 05-07-15, 12:10 PM
criticalgt
Pole Position

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

Not much of a Lexus scene in Chicago
Old 05-12-15, 12:51 PM
CRowe14
Lexus Test Driver

Received 64 Likes on 45 Posts

Fellas!
Hows it going!?!
Im glad I seem to have at least started somewhat consistent convo regarding meet up's!
This weather is faking us out tho... I guess it wont be for another week or two until 70's+ are here to stay.
On another note, regarding the Lexus scene so to speak and who does/does not wish to connect to just talk about and check out each others cars...I personally don't think the scene needs to be big. As istogs300 said..a few people would be cool I think.
I personally have never heard of ROSS, what/where is it? Guess I can google it.
Besides..who say that we cant start something right?
Id probably be coming the furthest of anyone to get anywhere, as I reside in NW Indiana. But if its to kick it for a little while and check out some of nice IS and GS vehicle, im all for it! I just love cars! Not to mention meet a few cool people!
I'll keep a closer eye on this thread to see what people post. Hopefully we can get at least one, maybe two meet ups among us and have a decent time!
Old 05-12-15, 12:54 PM
CRowe14
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by popping
I took my gs350 to Ivan from lustrdetail.com pricey but worth it
I think I read about him in the Car Detail threads...
I believe Zack McGovern also told me about him.
Said Ivan (if im thinking about the correct person) does an awesome job.
I'll have to look him up and call him and see what he'd quote me for my vehicle.
I think I saw that he did someones GS and charged $400, does that sound about right?
Im wondering since I have a larger car if he'll charge me a bit more... Only one way to find out I guess!
Thank s buddy!
Old 05-12-15, 02:21 PM
istogs300
Driver School Candidate

Fellas!
Hows it going!?!
Im glad I seem to have at least started somewhat consistent convo regarding meet up's!
This weather is faking us out tho... I guess it wont be for another week or two until 70's+ are here to stay.
On another note, regarding the Lexus scene so to speak and who does/does not wish to connect to just talk about and check out each others cars...I personally don't think the scene needs to be big. As istogs300 said..a few people would be cool I think.
I personally have never heard of ROSS, what/where is it? Guess I can google it.
Besides..who say that we cant start something right?
Id probably be coming the furthest of anyone to get anywhere, as I reside in NW Indiana. But if its to kick it for a little while and check out some of nice IS and GS vehicle, im all for it! I just love cars! Not to mention meet a few cool people!
I'll keep a closer eye on this thread to see what people post. Hopefully we can get at least one, maybe two meet ups among us and have a decent time!
Good to see someone still checks the forums every once and awhile. "ROSS" , is on route 72&59. Right off 90. Is a big shopping center. At night, I believe Thursdays and sundays, it becomes a pretty large meet of all kinds. Cops sit there, but until someone lights em up in the parking lot, they're pretty cool. I was there two Sundays ago and there were upwards of 300 cars. If anyone's interested, it's a great place. There are two other large weekly meets around that area in the NW Suburbs. No shortage of places to go. We just need a few CL members to kick off the lexus scene.
Old 05-13-15, 01:36 PM
CRowe14
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by istogs300
Good to see someone still checks the forums every once and awhile. "ROSS" , is on route 72&59. Right off 90. Is a big shopping center. At night, I believe Thursdays and sundays, it becomes a pretty large meet of all kinds. Cops sit there, but until someone lights em up in the parking lot, they're pretty cool. I was there two Sundays ago and there were upwards of 300 cars. If anyone's interested, it's a great place. There are two other large weekly meets around that area in the NW Suburbs. No shortage of places to go. We just need a few CL members to kick off the lexus scene.
Now THIS sounds pretty cool! Wow 300 cars That's a huge turn out!
Indeed we need a few more Lexus/CL guys out there!
What city/town is that Ross located in?
Old 05-13-15, 02:11 PM
istogs300
Driver School Candidate

Hoffman Estates. I believe u take 90 to rt.59. It's right off the 90 exit.
Old 05-13-15, 02:17 PM
istogs300
Driver School Candidate

The shopping center is called Poplar Creek 59-90. Website- 59-90.com
Old 05-13-15, 08:42 PM
MrMark
Lexus Fanatic

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

Bought my LS in Chicago and had it worked on in Chicago too !!!

So I guess by default I'm a Chicago Lexus owner. My buddy also has a white LS that's being done at the same shop as mine in your town.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: ROLL CALL!!! All Chicago?NWI Lexus owners!