Chicago Lexus Club Chicago Representin'

vipCHI car club coming soon! Wanna join?

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-13, 11:41 AM
t0nyt00nz
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default vipCHI car club coming soon! Wanna join?

Ok so im gonna start this vipCHI car club...well...more of a chill,cruise,meet show off your car kinda club. Lol No im not a ricer and i dont plan on accepting any car out there lol. Im shooting for more of a classy car..lexus,infinity,bmw,toyota,cadillac,some hondas and acuras..cause i own some myself. Were going to be doing alot of cruising,car shows,meets,going out to eat this summer. I already started designing our stickers..gonna br something simple and nice,but eye catching, and small..not no big actoss the windshield type of sticker. Lol! Think your car has what it takes? Lol jk...i will post more about this and events soon. Wanna join? Shoot me a pm with a pic of your car...or a link to one of your threads where i can see your car. Obce we have ten members...the rest of the members will be judged by all of us..whether your in or not. -thanks..lets make a name for ourselves out on the street and social networks..and of course CL!
Old 03-20-13, 12:29 PM
neurocity
Neu`roc´i`ty

Received 73 Likes on 37 Posts

Too many LOL's in one post.
Old 03-20-13, 12:44 PM
jamodeo

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by t0nyt00nz
Ok so im gonna start this vipCHI car club...well...more of a chill,cruise,meet show off your car kinda club. Lol No im not a ricer and i dont plan on accepting any car out there lol. Im shooting for more of a classy car..lexus,infinity,bmw,toyota,cadillac,some hondas and acuras..cause i own some myself. Were going to be doing alot of cruising,car shows,meets,going out to eat this summer. I already started designing our stickers..gonna br something simple and nice,but eye catching, and small..not no big actoss the windshield type of sticker. Lol! Think your car has what it takes? Lol jk...i will post more about this and events soon. Wanna join? Shoot me a pm with a pic of your car...or a link to one of your threads where i can see your car. Obce we have ten members...the rest of the members will be judged by all of us..whether your in or not. -thanks..lets make a name for ourselves out on the street and social networks..and of course CL!
I have attempted to convert the above text into english:

Hi, my name is Tony, and I am going to start a car club called vipCHI. It will be the kind of club where members meet up, cruise, and exchange information between fellow members about our cars. I don’t intend on letting just anybody into this club, I am going for a luxurious type of automobile owners club; car owners with brands such as Lexus, Infiniti, BMW, Cadillac, Acura, possibly Toyota, and Hondas. I own a few vehicles made by some of the manufactures mentioned above, and these are the types of cars I would be looking for a member to drive.

We will largely partake in events such as cruising, attending car shows, meeting up at designated times and joining each other for dinner during the summer. I have already begun the first stages of my design for our club vipCHI stickers. The stickers will be simple yet elegant, and eye catching. I intend for the final design of the stickers to be smaller format, nothing large that would take up the entire width of your windshield.

Do you think your car has what it takes to be a part of vipCHI? Inquiries can be made by form of private message, including information regarding your cars appearance, links to photos of your car or whatever else you deem worthy of sharing. When we decide on or initial ten members, all other applicants must undergo a rigorous judicial process whereas the founding members must decide whether or not to grant entry.

Thank you for your time, let’s make a name for ourselves out on the streets, social networks, and last but not least, Club Lexus!
Old 03-20-13, 01:37 PM
t0nyt00nz
Rookie

Haha thanks! I wrote all this in a hurry. Sorry
Old 03-20-13, 01:44 PM
passnu2
Lexus Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

sounds like a good time for those that own a nice car
Old 03-20-13, 01:57 PM
neurocity
Neu`roc´i`ty

Originally Posted by jamodeo
!
Excellent!
Old 03-20-13, 04:21 PM
MnM24
Intermediate

@Tony

You forgot to invite Daily400 into this, he has the best cars around town I heard haha
Old 03-20-13, 07:34 PM
t0nyt00nz
Rookie

Originally Posted by MnM24
@Tony

You forgot to invite Daily400 into this, he has the best cars around town I heard haha
Lol no anyone in the area is invited...daily400 your more than welcomed to join
Old 03-20-13, 07:37 PM
t0nyt00nz
Rookie

Originally Posted by neurocity
Too many LOL's in one post.
Lol yeah lol
Old 03-20-13, 08:30 PM
passnu2
Lexus Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Old 03-20-13, 08:44 PM
1sWt2GS
Lexus Test Driver

Received 26 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by jamodeo

Hi, my name is Tony, and I am going to start a car club called vipCHI. It will be the kind of club where members meet up, cruise, and exchange information between fellow members about our cars. I don’t intend on letting just anybody into this club, I am going for a luxurious type of automobile owners club; car owners with brands such as Lexus, Infiniti, BMW, Cadillac, Acura, possibly Toyota, and Hondas. I own a few vehicles made by some of the manufactures mentioned above, and these are the types of cars I would be looking for a member to drive.

We will largely partake in events such as cruising, attending car shows, meeting up at designated times and joining each other for dinner during the summer. I have already begun the first stages of my design for our club vipCHI stickers. The stickers will be simple yet elegant, and eye catching. I intend for the final design of the stickers to be smaller format, nothing large that would take up the entire width of your windshield.

Do you think your car has what it takes to be a part of vipCHI? Inquiries can be made by form of private message, including information regarding your cars appearance, links to photos of your car or whatever else you deem worthy of sharing. When we decide on or initial ten members, all other applicants must undergo a rigorous judicial process whereas the founding members must decide whether or not to grant entry.

Thank you for your time, let’s make a name for ourselves out on the streets, social networks, and last but not least, Club Lexus!
have you ever thought of scribing for a job?
Old 03-20-13, 10:44 PM
kit cat

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I hate how I have to be a responsible moderator sometimes...

umm, good luck.
Old 03-20-13, 11:53 PM
t0nyt00nz
Rookie

Originally Posted by Coco-bun

umm, good luck.
What do you mean?
Old 03-21-13, 03:58 PM
t0nyt00nz
Rookie

Default vip.CHi Stickers!

im all done designing the stickers? what do you guys think about them? and which one should i keep?...sorry but the smaller one has the chicago skyline in it
Attached Thumbnails vipCHI car club coming soon! Wanna join?-vip-chi-3.11.jpg  
Attached Images  
Old 03-22-13, 07:48 AM
neurocity
Neu`roc´i`ty

Originally Posted by Coco-bun

umm, good luck.
I forgot youre here in the hood too...
Coco-bun is arranging the next mega meet!

Quick Reply: vipCHI car club coming soon! Wanna join?