hello all

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-02, 06:12 PM
kwijibo
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hello all

what's going on people,

i just moved back home to chicago (i have been going to school in denver) and thought i would say what's up to all of you fellow lexus fans.

i drive a black 2001 IS 300 with rims, limo tint, and xm radio.

just wanted to say what's up, and see what the deal is with the chicago club. do you guys race? show your cars? chill out?

so anyway, WHAT'S UP!!! flash your lights if you see me driving (that's what i'd do with my crew in colorado)! i got michigan plates (cheaper insurance) but live in downtown chicago.

Last edited by kwijibo; 12-04-02 at 06:13 PM.
Old 12-04-02, 07:31 PM
MAmornIS
Driver

welcome back!! We all just chill and hang out here at Club Lexus..Well the other guys seem to like going out to the Buzz..I drive an IS too, so if you see a yellow IS give me a honk..Peace
Old 12-05-02, 04:50 AM
2Lexos
Chicago Lexus Club Moderator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

what up man, welcome back to the crappy chicago weather it's cold out and most of these guys live in the burbs so i'm pretty much the only guy close to the downtown area. we are planning a ski trip for early next year but i'm sure we'll have something before then just to hang out.

alex
Old 12-05-02, 02:00 PM
1loudlex

Whats up man and welcome!!! We are glad to have another new member. Slowly but surley we are going to do this..lol. You should come out with us me, alex, and chris downtown with us one night. We like to go out and drink a little. I hope that you post more and stay in contact with us.

Adam " lexist "
Old 12-05-02, 02:37 PM
jimxo
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Greetings and salutations
Old 12-05-02, 03:38 PM
kwijibo
Driver School Candidate

well thanks for the warm welcome fellas. it is good to be back in the city. where do you guys go drink at? i usually go to music places (clubs, shows, etc...) to get drunk like betty's blue star lounge, reve gouche, double door.....stuff like that. i ocassionally spin at betty's (and hopefully some of these other places too soon ) but i definately have a bunch of friends who spin at these places so that's where i usually am.

i am definetly in to going snowboarding with you guys whenever you go. that is why i moved out to colorado in the first place, but i promised myself i would never ride at wilmot mountain or raging buffalo again cause that **** sucks....j/k......it is just a huge transitiion from hills to mountains to hills again....hahahaha
Old 12-05-02, 04:05 PM
1loudlex

Sounds cool. We usually go to the BUZZ on Monday nights. Other times we just go out whenver we can get a chance to. I hope that you can come out one night. Let us know. Check the other threads on the page also. There are threads about the buzz!!

Adam " Lexist "
Old 12-07-02, 07:26 PM
DIrEctQL

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Well, welcome back. Hopefully you will get a chance to come out with us to The Buzz with us. Check out the pictures at www.ddands.com. We go on mondays; however, due to nasty weather outside, lately we've been staying home. Let us know if you want to go.

Chris