Chicago Lexus Club Chicago Representin'

Fizz Autosports BBQ - All Invited - June 30th

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-12, 12:36 PM
PurduePete
Lexus Test Driver

Received 6 Likes on 1 Post
Default Fizz Autosports BBQ - All Invited - June 30th

Want to invite all Club Lexus-Chicago folks to the annual event on Saturday June 30th. Starts 12 - 5pm. There will be raffles....lol. Maybe you can win more JP neck pillows to complete the set....

There will be free food and tons of cold NOS drinks, unlike my last attempt....lol. Come by, join me, check it out, meet people.

Make sure to charge up those DLR batteries...
Attached Thumbnails Fizz Autosports BBQ - All Invited - June 30th-fizz-bbq1.jpg   Fizz Autosports BBQ - All Invited - June 30th-fizz-bbq2.jpg   Fizz Autosports BBQ - All Invited - June 30th-fizz-wekfest.jpg   Fizz Autosports BBQ - All Invited - June 30th-fizz-bbq3.jpg  

Last edited by PurduePete; 06-27-12 at 12:59 PM.
Old 06-27-12, 04:26 PM
linus73
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ughhhh. saturday is a busy day for me at the shop here. ill try though
Old 06-27-12, 11:52 PM
sjlee
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pending on weather. I may show up with a few buddies from wisconsin. Otherwise no show here. I also thought that most of the raffles stuff are lug nuts, decals and plate frames only? lol.
Old 06-29-12, 10:48 AM
PurduePete
Lexus Test Driver

Received 6 Likes on 1 Post

^^ The reference to neck pads was just sarcasm and a little tease from our last CL-Chicago meet.

But sarcasm aside, it’s a great opportunity for everyone to come and hang out, take pictures, and enjoy looking at above average cars, nothing more, nothing less.

Your presence there, to enjoy the food and drinks is good enough, no money required. This is all about supporting a local business, with just your presence. Great if you see something you like and decide to spend, but it’s certainly not what it’s all about. What it is about, is Fizz using their time/money to provide a venue so that you can come and see what Fizz is all about. If you’re not doing anything tomorrow, please come out and enjoy the annual event.