Chicago Lexus Club Chicago Representin'

Hi guys....

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-02, 03:04 PM
narcissus400
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hi guys....

Just wanted to say wassup. I've been browsing cl off and on for a awhile but haven't really posted. Anyway, I wanted to say my hello and introduce myself...i posted a couple of import revolution pictures in the chicago chapter photo album, and I will post more as i get them.
Attached Thumbnails Hi guys....-gsandnsx.jpg  
Old 11-03-02, 06:28 PM
2Lexos
Chicago Lexus Club Moderator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for posting. We need more members here in Chicago. Do you think you'll be able to make it to our next meet on Nov. 23rd? You can PM me or just post in meet thread so we can add you to the list. later

alex
Old 11-03-02, 11:38 PM
DIrEctQL

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Re: Hi guys....

Originally posted by narcissus400
Just wanted to say wassup. I've been browsing cl off and on for a awhile but haven't really posted. Anyway, I wanted to say my hello and introduce myself...i posted a couple of import revolution pictures in the chicago chapter photo album, and I will post more as i get them.
Welcome to CLC. What's your name? Most people here know eachother from real life so hopefully we will get a chance to meet you.

Chris
Old 11-04-02, 01:50 PM
1loudlex

Talking

Nice GS!!! Where do you live also, it makes it easier for us. You should come to our meet. Its at the lexus corp office. Check it out..

Adam " Lexist "
Old 11-04-02, 01:59 PM
2Lexos

i knew i recognized that parking lot......McCormick Place!!
Old 11-04-02, 01:59 PM
narcissus400
Driver School Candidate

My name is Pan.

About my cars. My baby is the '98 GS400. Lowered by an inch with Eibach springs. 4 HIDs (2 in the fog). A full sound sytem with tv's and dvd player, including xtant amp, 2 12s infiniti perfects, MB quart fronts -- installed by ABT. My shoes are 20 inch L-Sportline Model 1 (1st edition, i like them better). I have a full body kit by Rod Millen including grill, front end, side skirts, rear bumber, and 3 piece wing. Also, a Rod Millen exhaust. Brand new paint job....original black. Its real clean.

My other car is my winter beater, a gen 1 95 GS300. When my baby is in the shop or if there's snow or rain, I drive this one. No mods, just the gen 2 16s rims on it instead of the factory's.

About me. I am 26. I am an American born Thai. Grew up in Kansas, went to school in St. Louis, and moved to Chicago for a banking job. Orginally in the investment field, but now I am the co-owner of a restaurant/lounge/ club called Dragonfly Mandarin. Its located on 1206 N. State. Opened just this past new years, we have been honored with several awards, including New City Best New Restaurant/ Lounge Hybrid and several Citysearch's reader poll catagories. I enjoy going out, and I too have been to Buzz on Monday's. Some of the places I also enjoy are Zentra, Allure, Moda, Transit, and Crobar. One of my passions in life is eating very well. I eat out everyday....perhaps not the most healthy choice, but oh well. Another passion is traveling. Whether its in the US, Europe, or Asia...I enjoy experiencing new cultures and seeing something different. I also enjoy clubbing in different scenes. Some of my favorite US cities include Vegas, SF, and Miami. Favorites in Europe include Prague, London, and Barcelona. Favorites in Asia include Bangkok and Hong Kong.

Its weird venting my life onto a message board, but my fingers kept flowing. Anybody else who would like to share?
Old 11-04-02, 02:03 PM
2Lexos

it's your car at bodywerks? i remember seeing a black GS with a dragonfly sticker on it. So you know Damien then right. I've been to Dragonfly a couple of times....nice spot. You should come out and party with us tonight, we'll be at buzz. Let me know.

alex
Old 11-04-02, 03:39 PM
narcissus400
Driver School Candidate

yelp, it was at body werks for a long time...

i was gonna paint it JDM red, but chickened out and kept it black. Damien is one of my partners at Dragonfly. Can't make it tonite -- its gonna be a chill night with my girlfriend.
Old 11-04-02, 03:42 PM
narcissus400
Driver School Candidate

btw, i live downtown, in streeterville near navy pier. I'll try to make the next meet if time permits. When is it? What time?
Old 11-04-02, 03:45 PM
2Lexos

oh that's cool, need time with the girl. are you going to be at Dragonfly this wed? You guys have pyscho ***** spinnin' right? I'll probably stop by and check it out

EDIT: forgot about the curse words but i meant Val the dj

Last edited by 2Lexos; 11-04-02 at 03:49 PM.
Old 11-04-02, 03:47 PM
2Lexos

When:
November 23rd (saturday)

Where:
450 E. Diehl Rd.
Naperville, IL 60563

Time:
2 pm

it's at a Lexus Corporate Office.... we'll have a little shop time too.
Old 11-04-02, 03:52 PM
jimxo
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Pan,

Welcome to Club Lexus Chicago chapter. I hope you can make the 23rd meet. I would like to hear the RMM exhaust, I'm thinking this will be my first mod on my new GS430 (picking up Thursday).

Your just the type of person we are looking for at CL. Looking forward to meeting you.

Welcome aboard

Last edited by jimxo; 11-04-02 at 03:53 PM.
Old 11-04-02, 03:54 PM
DIrEctQL

btw, i live downtown, in streeterville near navy pier. I'll try to make the next meet if time permits. When is it? What time?
Also see following thread for more information:

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...threadid=62609
Old 11-04-02, 05:07 PM
narcissus400
Driver School Candidate

Psycho ****** no longer spins here on Wednesday. Conflict with her new job at Sound-bar...or whenever it opens. Contract restricts her from spinning anywhere in the city. But I won't be there anyway, since i'm there for lunch and dinner hours during the weekdays. For the night hours, I'm there Friday and Saturday.
Old 11-04-02, 05:17 PM
DIrEctQL

Psycho ****** no longer spins here on Wednesday. Conflict with her new job at Sound-bar...or whenever it opens. Contract restricts her from spinning anywhere in the city. But I won't be there anyway, since i'm there for lunch and dinner hours during the weekdays. For the night hours, I'm there Friday and Saturday.
Don't you guys have the mixers from Energy 92.7 spinning there and live shows? Tell me, is Beth Reynolds hot? Heheh!

Chris

Quick Reply: Hi guys....