Search this Thread

Old 06-16-09, 09:45 PM
woaitsj3ff
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hello hello :)

In reference to here:
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/chi...jeff-go-2.html
Yes it is true I was involved in an accident on April 30th, in Madison, WI with my fiancee and I in the car.
I was at a intersection where there was a blind corner and as I proceeded there were no cars, but due to either person, I was struck/she was struck and I got 6k in damages on the car but thankfully I had full coverage on the car. (I do have receipts - Brian/2000Lex just because it doesnt LOOK bad doesnt mean it's not, and vice versa.)
Whosever fault it was, I'm just glad no one was hurt on either side.

I do not come on here much due to a few judgmental people here as well as the lack of welcomeness here as of late. But no big, people change as the world turns.

Just wanted to say hello and seems like some of you have been doing a bit of work on your cars! Keep up the good work.
Nothing new for me just working still and the same ol' same ol'.
Lol to the people who say "dont **** with him he'll get ya!!"
sarcastic or not, makes no difference to me. What you see is what you get and if you'd like to find out, try me, otherwise grow up and keep to yourself. yes? okay good, because I figured we were all graduated from junior high and all that.

It's been a tad bit busy since I'm transferring over to different schools to get my business degree as well as work getting even busier than usual. The good news is that things at home have died down, mom is okay, but grandma got a stroke a month or so ago so things have been a bit tough. Hrm car got vandalized and had property stolen from the vehicle but have fingerprints and video capture so we shall see what turns out . Other than that car-wise just a few changes but nothing too drastic just yet. I'm actually retaking the MSF to maybe pick up a bike later this year or who knows. Too many things going on right now but it's all being taken care of! I'm just excited for things to happen later this summer!

Whether your judge me, or not, I still respect all of you, whether if you are immature, an e-thug, a mod, a member, a noob, a veteran, or simply someone who is ghosting. I'm always willing to give second chances since I'd much rather keep things friendly, than to make enemies., even to those who I told to stay out of my life (just because I feel things are going too south- I'd rather cut it off than to make it worse- unless it can be resolved otherwise?).
In the end we are all human, and as human as we are, we all make mistakes.

people change, believe it or not, and to whatever it even means, I've changed since I've last talked to any of you, much has happened than most of you know, and sometimes, it gets the best out of us to find a way to cope. You are all still welcome on my side, if you would chose to do so.

We are all grown ups here, but there's one thing to say it on here, than to man up and just face to face talk things out. I'm always around and I'm never too hard to find. any of you want to drop by and say whatsup or just whatever, you're more than welcome to. Stay safe, and happy modding!

much love guys,
hopefully this weather improves so we can all enjoy the sunshine while driving, eh?

take care and God bless.
Jeff.

(I will not post after this - I don't want to start the whole controversy of being a non-lexus member, so this is just my last, just wanted to pop in and to let you guys know).

Last edited by woaitsj3ff; 06-16-09 at 09:54 PM.
Old 06-17-09, 07:35 AM
LEXUS_KID
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU I never have a problem with anyone who likes cars as much as I do Even if you don't drive a Lexus your still ok in my book be good
Old 06-17-09, 09:27 AM
2000LEX
Lexus Test Driver

Dont leave out the threating voice mail you leave people thats not immacure
Old 06-17-09, 01:31 PM
Brian231
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Jeff,

I am surprised you posted in here. I want to say, I like to see people do well and be happy. I have an altruisitc mindset that extends in ways that potentially inspire others. I have to admit, I am a tad bit dissapointed in you for your lack of maturity. I think it may be due to emotional maturity. Nonetheless, I have nothing bad to say about you. I have never done anything to offend you, either has Mike and you certainly seen fit to attempt to mendaciously attack us verbally behind our backs. I cannot understand why. Mike and I really thought highly of you in the past. You shared a similar passion for cars, photography, and other great things. I really am stumped. I want everyone to be happy!!!!!!!!

P.S. I'm thinkin it's turkey sandwich time!!!
Old 06-17-09, 02:10 PM
bad co
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Brian231
Jeff,

I am surprised you posted in here. I want to say, I like to see people do well and be happy. I have an altruisitc mindset that extends in ways that potentially inspire others. I have to admit, I am a tad bit dissapointed in you for your lack of maturity. I think it may be due to emotional maturity. Nonetheless, I have nothing bad to say about you. I have never done anything to offend you, either has Mike and you certainly seen fit to attempt to mendaciously attack us verbally behind our backs. I cannot understand why. Mike and I really thought highly of you in the past. You shared a similar passion for cars, photography, and other great things. I really am stumped. I want everyone to be happy!!!!!!!!

I just made some sushi at home and ummmmmmmmmmm I am stuffed
Old 06-17-09, 02:23 PM
2000LEX
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Brian231
Jeff,

Well that about sums it up '
Now its time for jerky
Old 06-17-09, 03:57 PM
passnu2
Lexus Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by 2000LEX
Dont leave out the threating voice mail you leave people thats not immacure
I was going to post earlier for you to upload this message for everyone to get an idea of what they are in for. But its all good we are all better then that and lets keep things as they have been with less drama around here I wonder if any of the members from his new forum get on here and read up? Someone posts over here about events and what not so I wouldn't be surprised if this all catches up to him again.
Old 08-20-09, 08:34 PM
Mayur
Driver School Candidate

lol sorry to bump this but this is too funny. He is probably the most hated guy amongst tuners in the Chicagoland area. I believe I warned some of you guys earlier when he was new here. FWIW I have a few screenshots from an old forum we used to be on of him threatening to kill me lol.
Old 08-23-09, 01:46 PM
Brian231
Lexus Fanatic

The fun never stops (lol)!!!!
Old 08-23-09, 07:33 PM
2000LEX
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Mayur
lol sorry to bump this but this is too funny. He is probably the most hated guy amongst tuners in the Chicagoland area. I believe I warned some of you guys earlier when he was new here. FWIW I have a few screenshots from an old forum we used to be on of him threatening to kill me lol.
Ha sound like him and always leaving threating voice mails or emails. But it sucks that people on chii/chicago racing dont know the real him yet.
Old 08-23-09, 08:00 PM
neurocity
Neu`roc´i`ty
Senior Moderator

Received 76 Likes on 39 Posts

God..that is funny. I would throw up laughing if he ever threatened me, then I would stuff his dumb *** in a nearby garbage can. Kid looks and acts like he's twelve.

I knew about his past from another member before he even started being Mr. Chicago Lexus Club poster.

I haven't had his acct here killed off yet...just for pure entertainment value.

Remember this Classic hit.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/chi...er-advice.html

If this isn't Freudian insight, I don't know what is.

Last edited by neurocity; 08-23-09 at 08:08 PM.
Old 08-24-09, 11:36 AM
habeeb89
Lexus Test Driver

Oh snap son
Old 08-24-09, 03:46 PM
Brian231
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by neurocity
God..that is funny. I would throw up laughing if he ever threatened me, then I would stuff his dumb *** in a nearby garbage can. Kid looks and acts like he's twelve.

I knew about his past from another member before he even started being Mr. Chicago Lexus Club poster.

I haven't had his acct here killed off yet...just for pure entertainment value.

Remember this Classic hit.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/chi...er-advice.html

If this isn't Freudian insight, I don't know what is.
No I am in tears crying because of the link Matt (lol)!!!!!