Old 04-11-09, 06:30 PM
woaitsj3ff
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by neurocity
This is for what...You agree? Disagree?

Lets hear it.
It's both.
I agree since this is a Lexus forum although JMKiang who drives an Acura TL, I who now drive a G35 coupe, and Brian231 who drives the Gsedan still post here.
Although it is a forum mainly geared for lexuses hence the name, I still post up here because although I used to own a lexus and a toyota, I find the atmosphere here welcoming compared to many other sites.

I laugh because it's ironic that I found this posted on another forum I am a part of and they said the almost exact same thing as Mike said. I have lately noticed not many people have posted up talking about "lexus car talk" and all that, but ever since I joined CL I rarely saw any to begin with. I personally just feel this site isn't as active as it used to be, both on and off the forums. (maybe I am wrong- we shall see as summer rolls around).

I like posting up on here because I'm pretty good friends with many people on here. I also like working on Toyota/Lexuses because that is that field of cars that I am most familiar with.

If you all feel that I for one shouldn't be on here, then just say so, I won't take any offense to it as I know that I am more than welcome in other forums as well . I still post what I post up on here even though it's not Lexus related because I still share my passion of Toyota/Lexus at heart, even if the car I drive currently is not one..

Bah, flu season sucks, I just got caught with it yesterday morning.
Back to bed I go!
Old 04-11-09, 09:53 PM
Luder94
Lead Lap

I'm not as active anymore because #1) I'm busier than I was a few years ago, #2) When I do have time to read and post, I'm just not relating to all 'Corolla, Solara, Nissan, etc." talk. So the time I do have, I end up not posting here.

I do miss the CLC of the years past when I first joined. I miss Chris (not in a gay love sort of way), I miss the Lexus orientated meets, I miss the general comraderie that was apparent of all the Lexus (and the past Lexus) owners that just doesn't seem to be here anymore.

Now it seems if I want to fit in with Chicago Lexus Club, I have to post pics of my model gf's from when I was in high school and college, do photoshoots of my cars and only post up teasers, and talk more about my wife's Toyota Highlander than my Lexus GS430.

Oh well, all good things come to an end....so this post ends.
Old 04-12-09, 05:43 AM
VikH
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Luder94
I'm not as active anymore because #1) I'm busier than I was a few years ago, #2) When I do have time to read and post, I'm just not relating to all 'Corolla, Solara, Nissan, etc." talk. So the time I do have, I end up not posting here.

I do miss the CLC of the years past when I first joined. I miss Chris (not in a gay love sort of way), I miss the Lexus orientated meets, I miss the general comraderie that was apparent of all the Lexus (and the past Lexus) owners that just doesn't seem to be here anymore.

Now it seems if I want to fit in with Chicago Lexus Club, I have to post pics of my model gf's from when I was in high school and college, do photoshoots of my cars and only post up teasers, and talk more about my wife's Toyota Highlander than my Lexus GS430.

Don't worry Urmil. I will have more teaser posts for you next week.
Old 04-12-09, 06:10 AM
passnu2
Lexus Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Amen!!!! I am done also. It was fun while it lasted. Too bad I didnt make it to a UBAB. Hey in reading your last post glad things worked out in finding a new job and some work Maybe we can have one last meet at the end of the summer and get the crew together. I still have yet to meet Chris and a few others that never made it out the past few years.

Old 04-12-09, 11:25 PM
jmkiang
Calf Implant Beta Tester

Originally Posted by VikH
Blame it on the k-k-k-k-kiang.
why so mean??
Originally Posted by passnu2
I like Jason's TL and all he has done to it.
Thanks Mike.

Don't really know what to say since I've never owned a Lexus... sorry?
Old 04-13-09, 09:55 AM
Brian231
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by woaitsj3ff
It's both.
I agree since this is a Lexus forum although JMKiang who drives an Acura TL, I who now drive a G35 coupe, and Brian231 who drives the Gsedan still post here.
Although it is a forum mainly geared for lexuses hence the name, I still post up here because although I used to own a lexus and a toyota, I find the atmosphere here welcoming compared to many other sites.

I laugh because it's ironic that I found this posted on another forum I am a part of and they said the almost exact same thing as Mike said. I have lately noticed not many people have posted up talking about "lexus car talk" and all that, but ever since I joined CL I rarely saw any to begin with. I personally just feel this site isn't as active as it used to be, both on and off the forums. (maybe I am wrong- we shall see as summer rolls around).

I like posting up on here because I'm pretty good friends with many people on here. I also like working on Toyota/Lexuses because that is that field of cars that I am most familiar with.

If you all feel that I for one shouldn't be on here, then just say so, I won't take any offense to it as I know that I am more than welcome in other forums as well . I still post what I post up on here even though it's not Lexus related because I still share my passion of Toyota/Lexus at heart, even if the car I drive currently is not one..

Bah, flu season sucks, I just got caught with it yesterday morning.
Back to bed I go!
The world is out to get you Jeff!!!
Old 04-13-09, 03:11 PM
woaitsj3ff
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Brian231
The world is out to get you Jeff!!!
I wouldn't be surprised.
I had a dream last night that the easter bunny was humping my bed?

WTF?

yeah.

Everything is out to get me!
Old 04-13-09, 04:31 PM
Brian231
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by woaitsj3ff
I wouldn't be surprised.
I had a dream last night that the easter bunny was humping my bed?

WTF?

yeah.

Everything is out to get me!
Must have been the two pillows you put together to effectively form a butt and humped prior to bed. It was a repressed schema (cognitive unit of knowledge) that transformed into your easter fetish.
Old 04-15-09, 12:59 PM
DIrEctQL
Chicago Lexus Club Moderator

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Awww. I am missed. Last two years were lame. I'll get back to planning meets and even as soon as I get my car back!

I miss people calling our club and forums "Chicago Lexus Club". Not Clublexus Chicago.
Old 04-15-09, 01:02 PM
Brian231
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by DIrEctQL
Awww. I am missed. Last two years were lame. I'll get back to planning meets and even as soon as I get my car back!

I miss people calling our club and forums "Chicago Lexus Club". Not Clublexus Chicago.
Chris,

You did not have your SC at the Hooters meet last year. Get her ready this summer.