Chicago Lexus Club Chicago Representin'

Has anyone seen the Lexus in Chicago Lexus Club lately

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-09, 05:57 PM
Brian231
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I go through cars fast as well, but my faves are Lexus and Infiniti having owned many of both. I will still buy another 1gen IS300 for a toy car. I plan on doing this just to solely please DIrEctQL as it is my new purpose in life.
Old 04-09-09, 07:06 PM
passnu2
Lexus Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by VikH
Some of the members that consistently show up to meets are non-Lexus owners. IMO, it doesn't bother me. Mike, you'll probably buy a new car in a couple months (knowing your track record) and still be on here. RS4????????????????????????
I will for sure hang around but you wont see my posting asking what rims to get for an Audi or asking where to get parts for it. This is a Lexus club and doesnt make sense for that IMO. It will be my next car for sure if she takes over the Lexus of course after its all ready for the winter That is if I ever get my parts

I think only a few on here understand what I am getting at. I like Jason's TL and all he has done to it. I am a big fan of the Acura product and will always stand behind them as a brand Heck it takes of 50% of my garage

I think it would be the same if I started a thread on here asking on how to tune the RDX or asking where to get parts for it. I would get on a Acura Forum and post over there where I know I will get the answer that I am looking for and plenty of people that are more familiar with that car.

I enjoy seeing pics of cars in general. I am old and grumpy what can I say. I am getting on here less and less everyday. There is little to NO talk about Lexus in this section or others posting things they are doing or working on.

The 2gen GS section is pretty active and so is the 2gen ISx50. The 3gen GS section is pretty much dead for the most part.

This was not meant to offend anyone just saying it how it is...We have, I am guessing, 4 active Lexus owners that post here and probably more that do not own a Lexus (that post). Sure there are some random posts here and there from a few Lexus owners but the group is fading away. That is why I said this should just be called Chicago Auto Group.

Old 04-09-09, 07:41 PM
VikH
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah, I know what you are saying. My wallet feels lighter and lighter the more I spend time on this site.

I am excited about this year. I am finally getting wheels. You are getting wheels, bbk, exhaust. Mike is on coils exhaust. KC has wheels too. We are definitely going to be doing a city photoshoot once your wheels come in!
Old 04-09-09, 09:38 PM
acefalcon2
Lexus Champion

I've got 350 BRAKES WOOHOOOOOOOO yay.... will definitely go up thhere and have some fun =)
Old 04-09-09, 09:46 PM
Luder94
Lead Lap

What...a thread for Lexus owners??!! I had to log in to post on this one. Luder94 checking in!!!!
Old 04-09-09, 10:01 PM
woaitsj3ff
Lexus Test Driver

lol.
/laughter.
Old 04-10-09, 04:42 AM
passnu2
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Luder94
What...a thread for Lexus owners??!! I had to log in to post on this one. Luder94 checking in!!!!

Just for you man!!!
Old 04-10-09, 06:12 AM
cHiTwNGS43
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by passnu2

Just for you man!!!
Ha...I was waiting for you to show up Urmil
Old 04-10-09, 03:18 PM
Brian231
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by cHiTwNGS43
Urmil,

It has been a while. Last time I saw you, we had the wing-a-thon at Hooters Schaumburg.
Old 04-10-09, 03:28 PM
Luder94
Lead Lap

Yeah been busy with family, traveling a ton for work, then getting laid-off, then back to work and traveling again....

Looking forward to the Spring and Summer meets again, I'm hoping I can make more of them this summer. I may be Lexus-less though....I'm thinking about putting the car up for sale soon.

I'm just not getting any use out of it...if I can only keep one car that sits in the garage (as the wife has mandated), then the S2000 wins. We'll see though, I haven't put anything up for sale just yet and the wife isn't making much of a stink seeing that her Highlander isn't covered with snow and needs thawing before she goes to work anymore.
Old 04-10-09, 03:32 PM
Luder94
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by cHiTwNGS43
Well, you know....when I finally find a thread on Chicago Lexus Club that is FUBU, then you know I'm in it.
Old 04-10-09, 03:33 PM
Brian231
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Luder94
Yeah been busy with family, traveling a ton for work, then getting laid-off, then back to work and traveling again....

Looking forward to the Spring and Summer meets again, I'm hoping I can make more of them this summer. I may be Lexus-less though....I'm thinking about putting the car up for sale soon.

I'm just not getting any use out of it...if I can only keep one car that sits in the garage (as the wife has mandated), then the S2000 wins. We'll see though, I haven't put anything up for sale just yet and the wife isn't making much of a stink seeing that her Highlander isn't covered with snow and needs thawing before she goes to work anymore.
Make sure to have a weekend BBQ this summer as last year was too hard. You spent more time in Seattle than Chicago.
Old 04-11-09, 01:52 PM
neurocity
Neu`roc´i`ty

Received 73 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by woaitsj3ff
lol.
/laughter.
This is for what...You agree? Disagree?

Lets hear it.
Old 04-11-09, 03:13 PM
passnu2
Lexus Fanatic

^ I cant wait to read the response.
Old 04-11-09, 04:44 PM
Luder94
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Brian231
Make sure to have a weekend BBQ this summer as last year was too hard. You spent more time in Seattle than Chicago.
Well it's looking like this summer I'll be spending more time in Houston than in Chicago. I don't know what it is with my employers...send me to destinations that I'd rather be in during the Winter. Wtf?

Quick Reply: Has anyone seen the Lexus in Chicago Lexus Club lately