Chicago Lexus Club Chicago Representin'

need some anger advice

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-09, 07:20 AM
passnu2
Lexus Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Jeff lets hit the GYM later when you are off work. It will be good for you. Try to hit the GYM every other day for the next few weeks. Going once and a while is not going to do anyone any good and its a good way to hurt your self.

"or" go see a Dr and just make sure. There is nothing wrong with having a chemical imbalance and most people do. ADD, ADHD, ect...they are all the same thing no matter how you look at it. My mom is in the medical industry and this is what they use for most that go through a hard time in life and I have seen this stuff (or similar) do wonders for many people that I know. XANX

Just call me as I need to get my Fat lazzy *** to the GYM!
Old 03-01-09, 07:29 AM
woaitsj3ff
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah Mike I'll call you up or something..
Im going to check out that xanx thing.
My mom is a pharmacist, maybe I'll ask her - without having the roof fly off.
Old 03-01-09, 09:51 AM
passnu2
Lexus Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

^ go home and change and call me...then come over here see the baby and will head over to my GYM since there is more stuff and we can do my routine. I will make sure you get in
Old 03-01-09, 10:13 AM
cHiTwNGS43
Lexus Test Driver

Jeff...as dumb as it sounds, sometimes I meditate when I get stressed.

Prayer also works well. Do you have a church you attend?

I never really get mad b/c there is no point, when you step back and take a look at it, life is great and there should never be a reason. Easier said than done though, right? Life gets frustrating when things don't go your way, but you need to look around these things and think about all the great things you have....it could be a lot worse....
Old 03-01-09, 11:07 AM
woaitsj3ff
Lexus Test Driver

Steve, thank you very much for your input.
I do not have time to go to church since I'm always out but I may just do that.
maybe I may find some solitude..
No such thing as a 'stupid thing to do' when it comes to mediation.
I may PM you in a bit for some more info.
thank you guys...

sigh..
Old 03-01-09, 11:57 AM
stock_sc
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i would suggest a punching bag and release all your anger. that would only work up to a certain point. from reading the post its something beyond that. if your mad at your girl wouldnt it be just better to talk to your girl? after all you are gonna get married to her. time to work out the bugs now before it creates a huge disaster later on when you are married. communication is key. but first try to relax and think in a calmly manner on how to discuss the problem you have and such. another thing i guess i noticed is that where is the time for you? i mean by reading what you posted all you do is help others. where is the time to help yourself and do somethings for yourself? maybe you need abit of time to slow down for yourself or rather find time for yourself. lastly yes it good to live up to a certain expectation, but dont set the bar so high up that it will kill you trying to achieve it. why not set mini goals instead once you achieve it make another goal and achieve that? you already have your standard why not just refine it along with goals that are achievable. well i guess thats my 2 cents... hopefully that might be helpful.
Old 03-01-09, 01:07 PM
bad co
Lexus Champion

go to the sauna!! or steam room 10 15 minuets in theyre will calm you down a good half hour to a hour will make you feal like a budhist monk. thats how I do it. I bring in a gallon of ice water in the sauna some for me to drink some to pour on the rocks or sensors to warm it up faster. stay safe
Old 03-01-09, 04:34 PM
Brian231
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by neurocity
Find herbals substance....
Smoke herbal substance...
Eat twinkies...
Go to bed...

Do not post after finding said substance.

Your drunk posts made you sound like a borderline retard that fell out the back door of the "Little-Bus".
Couldnt you see Brian driving a little bus...singing along with his little special people.

"Reels on da baush, gow wound and wond,...my shoes hurt!!!"

^Reason no. 478 why I'm going to hell!!!^

Laughter is the only thing that makes me feel better.
Matt,

Sometimes you amaze us. This was hilarious!!!
Old 03-01-09, 05:43 PM
JT2Mx73
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by woaitsj3ff
I'm the kind of person who rarely gets mad or angry, yes sometimes I get annoyed like anyone else, but I rarely get angry.

I am right now very very upset, and I'd like to get some advice on what to do to calm down.

1. I cannot go out, if I drive when I am angry, I will start a real life GrandTheftAuto remake. Or at least I worry that I will.
2. I cannot be out with friends, since I work at 4 am in the morning
3. When I get angry, I get very stubborn-angry, and I first yell then after a while.. I get very quiet.
4. The being quiet part is the area that worries me, that is usually right before all hell breaks loose.
5. Last time hell broke loose I nearly destroyed everything in front of me, including myself.

I do not ask for lectures or anything, just ideas or advices on what some of you guys do to calm yourself down.

the "count to ten" method for me does not work
neither will anger management (I dare someone to mention that, seriously).

Maybe I just need time alone right now to vent, but venting is what worries me, I can seriously... let's just say I won't be able to vent healthy.

I'm the kind of guy who is way chill, but when I reach a limit or capacity of where I am angry, all the anger I have been holding in just.. erupts like multiples of nuclear bombs.

I have no idea what I am about to do, but I am a tad bit worried, right now I am calm and no I do not want to discuss what happened.
Keep any smart-*** comments out of this.
This is a serious post and I am just asking for advice, (after stating what for me will not work).
Thank you.

Boost makes me feel better, time for a car meet.
Old 03-01-09, 05:44 PM
allklr
Pole Position

I gotta alot of stress myself, go to a Sauna and and then get 1.5 hr relaxation massage, I do this weekly and feel great after. At least its a start.
Old 03-01-09, 06:08 PM
brandonfsu
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Go to the stripclub and then to Portillos....can't go wrong with that combo. ;-)
Old 03-01-09, 07:03 PM
woaitsj3ff
Lexus Test Driver

^ I am engaged.
I make my priorities.
I've always been a one-woman sort of guy.
Just not my thing..

As far as boost?
Funds are being held for the anniversary dinner with my fiancee after the meet.
It's going to be extremely expensive with not just dinner but wine and stuff later..

I'd love boost, have yet to decide if I should go vroom-tsh or errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

I feel a bit better now, I stuffed myself with food.. talked to Cherry, but then didn't feel good, (sorry Mike that's why I didn't go to the gym), talked to a good friend of mine..

But I don't know I still feel really.. unstable I guess you can say..
Old 03-02-09, 08:10 AM
JT2Mx73
Driver School Candidate

you sound very like me btw, question is, what is it that is bothering you at the moment, there has to be something that is high up on your shoulders that is making you mad at everything that is annoying, something else above all else. that is your real problem.
i am also the one woman sort of guy. you say you have finacee? is there any problems relating to that? there has to be one main problem that trickles down to all the little things.
Old 03-02-09, 08:14 AM
jmkiang
Calf Implant Beta Tester

Hey Jeff, feeling any better today?

BTW, married/engaged/non-single guys can go to strip clubs... its not like you're doing anything "wrong"
Old 03-02-09, 04:50 PM
woaitsj3ff
Lexus Test Driver

^yeah I know, but it's just not me bro.
To the poster before James:
No problems there just some things were talking about non-related to us that is getting me worked up in addition to what I am feeling. It in no way is originating from either side of us.

I talked to my fiancee today, drove through the blizzard this morning, yes with my damn summer tires, and made it in one piece to her area.
Talked some more, feel a bit better, and celebrated our anniversary today.

Still really angry for some unknown reason but I keep getting calls from people which helps me cool down since I know people support me and such, so I want to say thank you to everyone thus far for their inputs, advice, and patience. This does not and will not go unnoticed by me. Thank you very much..
I hope that as time passes by that this anger issue I am going through will pass by..

Quick Reply: need some anger advice