Chicago Lexus Club Chicago Representin'

CL Meet Saturday August 23rd at Buona Beef

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-08, 07:53 PM
VikH
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by passnu2
didnt even try. I am trying to sell the car as much as I was going to help me sell it just a waste of more $$ that I dont need to on this car. I found a car that I want/Like but....I wont mention the dealer....**COUGH** doesn't want to work with me on my car I left 2 messages for another person **COUGH** (no mention of names) and I never heard back I dont get it! Times are tough and I sent 10 new car deals to the first dealer??? and they cant bend over backwards and make 5k selling my car instead of 10k

Did you get it??

Bastids! I am sure you will sell it soon. Have you thought about selling it on your own?

The full GFX kit is arriving Friday! Quick as hells. I am debating whether to replace the front lip or wait until it's really messed up. I'm gonna do the sides by myself and a bodyshop is gonna do the rear GFX for me. It requires drilling and cutting, so I'll leave it to the pros.
Old 08-20-08, 08:16 PM
Clark Kent
Pole Position

Man, looks like it's going to be a good turnout! Sorry guys, I'll be going to Arlington Racetrack for a boys outting. Definitely next time!

Vik, I can't believe you got a shipping confirmation so quickly. I just ordered the sides and rear and no confirmation yet.
Old 08-21-08, 06:12 AM
VikH
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Clark Kent
Man, looks like it's going to be a good turnout! Sorry guys, I'll be going to Arlington Racetrack for a boys outting. Definitely next time!

Vik, I can't believe you got a shipping confirmation so quickly. I just ordered the sides and rear and no confirmation yet.
I think they only had a handful of parts for SGM because IceZ (Mike) also didn't get anything for his SGM.
Old 08-21-08, 09:10 AM
IceZ
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Clark Kent
Originally Posted by VikH
I think they only had a handful of parts for SGM because IceZ (Mike) also didn't get anything for his SGM.
I spoke to Regan (Girl at Sewell) she said my order is in and i will get one, but i guess they are pulling together some kits for the SGM with parts from another dealer. She said my kit should ship today. If you didnt order until late last night i doubt they will fill it for you bro.

I placed my order at 11:01PM Tuesday night..
Old 08-21-08, 06:32 PM
ChiCityGS3
Rookie

Hey everyone, new member checkin in....just picked up a GS300 (waiting for DaveGS4 to change username to ChiCityGS3) a couple of weeks ago and have been browsing CL since then....anyways, would love to attend and meet everyone!!
Old 08-21-08, 07:34 PM
VikH
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by rdesantos
Hey everyone, new member checkin in....just picked up a GS300 (waiting for DaveGS4 to change username to ChiCityGS3) a couple of weeks ago and have been browsing CL since then....anyways, would love to attend and meet everyone!!
See you saturday.

List:
VikH
passnu2
tISk250 - (maybe)
Brian231
2000LEX
IceZ
LUVMY350
Gaugster - (maybe)
jmkiang
Chi Town Wings - (LOL)
Dre - (maybe)
rdesantos
Old 08-21-08, 07:39 PM
VikH
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by IceZ
I spoke to Regan (Girl at Sewell) she said my order is in and i will get one, but i guess they are pulling together some kits for the SGM with parts from another dealer. She said my kit should ship today. If you didnt order until late last night i doubt they will fill it for you bro.

I placed my order at 11:01PM Tuesday night..
Sweet! You should post this in the Sewell thread. People are getting pissed at Sewell for not getting kits. It is crazy how good their service is

Clark you should call them up. You got in there before 12:01 AM right?
Old 08-22-08, 06:37 AM
IceZ
Pole Position

Sweet! You should post this in the Sewell thread. People are getting pissed at Sewell for not getting kits. It is crazy how good their service is

I am going to wait until i have a tracking number for sure. Nothing yet... Ya i submitted it right at 12:01 AM EST.
Old 08-22-08, 07:09 AM
Gaugster
Advanced

Originally Posted by Gaugster
I am having my car dyno'd at GRD in Villa Park. It's a morning thing so I may be able to swing by afterwords. It is still the 23rd @ 1pm?

Regards,
Called up GRD - Looks like my dyno appointment got screwed up and they won't be able to make some pulls until the next Saturday. Ya gotta love how organized the autoshops can be. WTF????

Anyway I am still planning to make it out hopfully.
Old 08-22-08, 02:52 PM
tISk250
Driver

Alright ill be there
Old 08-22-08, 03:52 PM
passnu2
Lexus Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I will be there with Brian...

I will bring my CF overlays if anyone is interested in making me and offer I will probably take it

If this gets killed someone call me or text me please!

Mike
Old 08-22-08, 04:51 PM
VikH
Lexus Champion

Also, it looks like it is gonna rain tomorrow. Please post up if you are gonna show up if it rains.

List:
VikH
tISk250 - (maybe)
Brian231
2000LEX
IceZ
LUVMY350
Gaugster - (maybe)
jmkiang
Chi Town Wings - (LOL)
Dre - (maybe)
rdesantos
Old 08-22-08, 06:49 PM
passnu2
Lexus Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

sorry guys I wont make it. I have a wedding to go to that I completely forgot about. If there is no baby I plan to go on Sunday and its supposed to be a nice day! Hope to see some of you on Sunday

take pics and post if it doesnt rain so I can see what I missed out on

Mike

PS the CF overlays are here and ready if any of one with a 2IS wants them let me know. I also have a set of barely used IS350 brake pads if anyone needs some let me know!
Old 08-22-08, 08:02 PM
Clark Kent
Pole Position

Yep, I got the rear and sides coming on the 26th!
Old 08-22-08, 08:05 PM
IceZ
Pole Position

Unless it is a straight downpour ill be out there tomorrow. BTW Kent did you get the whole kit? I got the tracking numbers from Regan today, but it doesnt show anything other then the package data was sent to fedex.

Quick Reply: CL Meet Saturday August 23rd at Buona Beef