Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by VikDiddy
Updated List:

1. Vik (Silver IS350)
2. passnu2 (Black IS350)
3. dkaplan (Black IS-F)
4. IceZ (SGM IS250)
5. DRE1615 (Silver IS-F) - Maybe

Fixed. I am not sure. Do your license plate frames have a dealer name on it? If so, they might not do it. Also, most dealerships have set times on when they have a car wash, so you should double check that. I just washed mine, so I wouldn't be rushing tomorrow. Maybe you can do it now in the garage?

Where's Brian? He should be all over this!
ya they say mcgrath on them and i was thinking of stopping at woodfield since its right there. anyone have any luck doing that?
Old 06-17-08, 06:27 PM
IceZ
Pole Position

Well maybe i will take a half day and head over to westmont for my 1000 mile even tho im at 915...get my LPS settings changed car washed and head up there to meet you guys. Also i think they need to double check my sirius install as i keep losing my pre-set channels.
Old 06-17-08, 06:30 PM
passnu2
Lexus Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Cool I will check them out and try to get one in the am....

IceZ you are stuck with McGrath for FREE washes...that only is good at the dealer you purchased from. Positive thing is they have 2 dealers to use rather then one
Old 06-17-08, 06:31 PM
passnu2
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by IceZ
ya they say mcgrath on them and i was thinking of stopping at woodfield since its right there. anyone have any luck doing that?
lol...dont bother to waste your time
Old 06-17-08, 06:46 PM
passnu2
Lexus Fanatic

okay....I got one online and will pick it up in the best buy store on my way tomorrow! should be okay?? haha...

see you guys then
Old 06-17-08, 06:55 PM
IceZ
Pole Position

Originally Posted by passnu2
lol...dont bother to waste your time
Ah alrighty...i need to switch out those mcgrath plates

okay....I got one online and will pick it up in the best buy store on my way tomorrow! should be okay?? haha...

see you guys then
Ya i've used their in store pick up before never had any problems. Pretty nice if your really lazy and dont like to look around in stores.
Old 06-18-08, 09:56 AM
LEXUS_KID
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Look's like it will be a good time
Old 06-18-08, 12:21 PM
IceZ
Pole Position

Im out for today guys PM sent to Passnu and Vik. Problems at work=no fun! Sorry guys look forward to meeting everyone on the 28th.
Old 06-19-08, 06:51 AM
passnu2
Lexus Fanatic

We had a great time. I have a hand full of pics I need to go through them to get them ready for posting. we had 2-ISF, 2-IS350, & 1-IS250 another member called as we where attempting to find one last place and called it a night.

I will let you know when I post. I will post in the 2IS section for more to view them.

Mike
Old 06-19-08, 08:53 AM
VikH
Lexus Champion

We had a great turnout considering we had a day to organize. We had every model of IS out, except for the IS250 RWD. I only took a few pictures since we had a professional photographer () with us, so these should hold you guys over till he sorts them out. Here they are:

We all met up at Streets of Woodfield around 3:30 PM
(Brian321 - Silver IS250 AWD, dkaplan - Black IS-F, passnu2 - Black IS350, VikH - Silver IS350)

We were trying to be creative and do some different positions on the parking garage rooftop. This was a little risky because the top floors were barricaded off. Of course we just moved the barricades

My favorite:

After the parking lot, we caravaned to a local airport to see if we could get onto the runway No dice, so we had a quick drink at the local bar and went looking for another location.

Old 06-19-08, 08:54 AM
VikH
Lexus Champion

Dave had to head out, but Peter (Johnson - SGM IS-F) joined us. We didnt recongize him at first and thought we were busted by the mall police

There was a nice little slalom in between the unpaved parts of the road. That was FUN!

We drove around for a while looking for better photoshoot locations. We stumbled upon this nice little area, but the sun was at our backs so we couldn't shoot

These are just amateur shots. Mike will post his pro shots soon. He took TONS of pics with many different angles. We got some rolling shots too.
Old 06-19-08, 09:11 AM
passnu2
Lexus Fanatic

Brian when are you going to post those "professional" photos?? glad I was not designated as this person

VIK- your pics look better then mine do??? You are in charge of the camera. I have no time to do anything to them so I am uploading close to 80 pics now for your enjoyment

rolling shots did not work out. I think we need to get an open road and be moving? Maybe me in a car with someone while we are on the expressway. This next meet would be a good time to try that out
Old 06-19-08, 09:45 AM
VikH
Lexus Champion

Brian when are you going to post those "professional" photos?? glad I was not designated as this person

VIK- your pics look better then mine do??? You are in charge of the camera. I have no time to do anything to them so I am uploading close to 80 pics now for your enjoyment

rolling shots did not work out. I think we need to get an open road and be moving? Maybe me in a car with someone while we are on the expressway. This next meet would be a good time to try that out
LOL. This photoshoot makes me wanna go out and get a Nikon D80. I am sure you pics came out much better than mine. I didn't post a lot of them because they sucked so bad. Our next photoshoot needs to be in Chicago. Maybe we can get a group together from the meet on June 28th and head downtown. If so, I can scout out some locations this week.
Old 06-19-08, 09:49 AM
passnu2
Lexus Fanatic

^^I am down even if I am stock at that time. Map out some spots...Navy Pier would be good at night time with the water and lights....then we can go from there?? maybe we should do that this weekend?
Old 06-19-08, 09:58 AM
Brian231
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Haaa, you mean my Cybershot 7.2 fossil compared to your Canon Telephoto lens 18.5 megapixel. I have to upload them and see. I hope th pics I took with your camera came out ok. Should we tell the story of the barricade move and how Pete snuck up on us and we thought he was the mall Andy Griffith (LOL)?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Last Minute Photoshoot TOMORROW: Wednesday June 18th 4 PM